Jp8 + Ether NOS

illusionz

Awards
Hey People ( get Diesel guys ),

First of all i hardly come into forums. But i found this site , and i think i should thanks you for a good product.

I am 170 cms and weigh about 142 pounds . I am not a big guy , but fighting fit. I do 2 days of kickboxing and 3 days of weight training. No cardio . Diet is mainly veggies, lots of milk , chicken(no other meat) and egg .

I wanted something to increase my muscularity/endurance and improve my lifts as i was training for 2 years now and seemed like for past 4 months , my body had hit the tip.

i found these 2(Jp8 and NOS ether) products at 25 % off in a site and somehow i went for it. I had not read any reviews.

I have used superpump and sizeon before. It was good and helped me break my records then. but after 10 sessions , it was not helping me. But i didnt understand supplements back then, that well(a year back).

Jp 8 - 1.5 scoops only on training day.

COming to review , Jp8 is really awesome. I am training for muscular endurance , ie moderate weights , hig reps. Jp8 really helps me put those last 3-4 reps , whichis awesome , coz that makes lots of difference.

On leg days , Jp8 is awesome as well , I did 100 Kgs(without bar = 15 kg ) squats for 6 reps 3 days back. I think lot of people arnd me were shell shocked , that this short looking guy was lifting this much. I have never done beyond 75 kg's myself.

It is as if i have unlimited energy, to keep going. I prefer taking it 45 minutes before training and i dont eat anythign after taking it. I eat my meals 30 minutes before taking Jp8. It works best when i take it 45 minutes before training.

Taste is not great , but thats the least of my bothers. Also i dont end up in toilet after taking it , like it was for superpump.

Aso i started seeing veins in my chest .... lol , havent seen that before.

Most imporant for me is that it gives good energy , coz after a busy day at work , i usually feel so tired, but this helps me a lot. I dont know about focus , i am usually focussed anyway.

Also i take NOS ether after workout , 2 scoops for first 3 training days , then 1- 1/2 scoop. only on traning days. I take it with around 30 grams of DExtrose mixed. I dont know how much effect this has . But i am taking this as this is a creatine product and it helps me since i have almost no meat in my diet.

I have make a workout log later on , coz i think my body is gonna grow and get stronger with these products and its good for me to measure as well.

Thanks guys ....

PS : i have a question , does any of these contain bcaa's ? or should i take amino acids supplement seperately ?

Thanks

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no bcaa's .. you can pick sum up and throw it in with that nosEther for nice recovery

speaking of recovery .. how is nosether recovering you ??

g'luck

illusionz

Awards
I expected the recovery to be better . I am wondering if extra bcaa would help. Also i take only 2 scoops of ether after training , so that only 3-4 days in a week . Maybe i need more than that.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I expected the recovery to be better . I am wondering if extra bcaa would help. Also i take only 2 scoops of ether after training , so that only 3-4 days in a week . Maybe i need more than that.
Ether needs to be loaded, then taken daily for cumulative effects to take place.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Well I'm not really sure y They suggest this as post .. Oh wait I know cause jp8 came out LOL

It'll do a trick but then again bulk bcaa's will also work if not better ... I hated that nos ether stuff, jus not cutvout for me.. Yo pm me bro

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm not really sure y They suggest this as post .. Oh wait I know cause jp8 came out LOL

It'll do a trick but then again bulk bcaa's will also work if not better ... I hated that nos ether stuff, jus not cutvout for me.. Yo pm me bro
If your on ETHER and want to mix in JP8 what you do is just replace your pre-workout NOS ETHER dosage with JP8's preworkout dosage. You still need to take NOS ETHER post workout and non-workout days.

illusionz

Awards
I dont have enough posts for PM mate. i am sorry. Will do so once i am allowed.

I have another question for chuck and others. I take the Jp8+ ether stack. Proteins are mostly from food and a little soya supplement. Should i also add BCAA's to the mix ?

Thanks ! BTW , if anybody wants to , try these Jp8 tips , not saying it will work for you , but did for me. Eat a good meal. in arnd 25 minutes after that , take Jp8, around 30 minutes later take some proteins and/or dextrose. hit the gym in 20 minutes. You will keep going for 2 hours :).
This product is really awesome , i hope its all legal ... :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I dont have enough posts for PM mate. i am sorry. Will do so once i am allowed.

I have another question for chuck and others. I take the Jp8+ ether stack. Proteins are mostly from food and a little soya supplement. Should i also add BCAA's to the mix ?

Thanks ! BTW , if anybody wants to , try these Jp8 tips , not saying it will work for you , but did for me. Eat a good meal. in arnd 25 minutes after that , take Jp8, around 30 minutes later take some proteins and/or dextrose. hit the gym in 20 minutes. You will keep going for 2 hours :).
This product is really awesome , i hope its all legal ... :)
i take JP8 with my lunch, then eat an apple 30min later, then workout 1h later.

Thats fine, u can throw about 10g of bcaa's into ur preworkout JP8 mix.