Joint stack optimal? Or is it overkill?

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Hey,

I have a injured my knee several times.
I have been using Voltarol gel to eas the pain, I then started to make a joint stack that i can take while trying to push the legs workout harder.

I have been off the legs workout for about 2 weeks, so I don't feel it as bad as before.

I have this lined up:

- First product = Omega 3-6-9 : 4 caps per day at mid day.
* Omega- 3 : 800 mg
* Omega-6 : 500mg
* Omega-9 : 300mg
* GLA : 60 mg

- Second product = Glucosamine + Chondroitine + MSM : 1 tablet per day at mid day.
* Glucosamine : 500 mg
* Chondroitine : 400 mg
* MSM : 200 mg

- Third product = Collagen : 2 caps per day at mid day.
* Hydrolyzed collagen : 1000 mg

- Fourth product = Turmeric + Ashwagandha + Ginseng : 1 tablet per day at mid day.
* Turmeric : 200 mg
* Ashwagandha : 300 mg
* Ginseng : 100 mg

- Fifth product = Boswellia : 2 caps per day at mid day.
* Boswellia : 500 mg

- Sixth product = Devil's Claw : 1 tablet per day at mid day.
* Devil's Claw : 500 mg

- Seventh product = Hyaluroinic Acid : 1 tablet per day at mid day.
* Hyaluronic Acid : 100 mg

What do you guys think about the joint stack I made, is it overkill ?
Should I up the dose of any of these ingredients?

Thanks for the answer :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey,

I have a injured my knee several times.
I have been using Voltarol gel to eas the pain, I then started to make a joint stack that i can take while trying to push the legs workout harder.

I have been off the legs workout for about 2 weeks, so I don't feel it as bad as before.

I have this lined up:

- First product = Omega 3-6-9 : 4 caps per day at mid day.
* Omega- 3 : 800 mg
* Omega-6 : 500mg
* Omega-9 : 300mg
* GLA : 60 mg

- Second product = Glucosamine + Chondroitine + MSM : 1 tablet per day at mid day.
* Glucosamine : 500 mg
* Chondroitine : 400 mg
* MSM : 200 mg

- Third product = Collagen : 2 caps per day at mid day.
* Hydrolyzed collagen : 1000 mg

- Fourth product = Turmeric + Ashwagandha + Ginseng : 1 tablet per day at mid day.
* Turmeric : 200 mg
* Ashwagandha : 300 mg
* Ginseng : 100 mg

- Fifth product = Boswellia : 2 caps per day at mid day.
* Boswellia : 500 mg

- Sixth product = Devil's Claw : 1 tablet per day at mid day.
* Devil's Claw : 500 mg

- Seventh product = Hyaluroinic Acid : 1 tablet per day at mid day.
* Hyaluronic Acid : 100 mg

What do you guys think about the joint stack I made, is it overkill ?
Should I up the dose of any of these ingredients?

Thanks for the answer :)
I think that Omega's are great and should be a staple for most people.

Product 2 - I think the dosage is too low to be effective on these 3 ingredients.

Product 4 - I think the Curcumin dosage is too low to get the maximum benefit from. And Ashwagandha and Ginseng are great for some things but not very well known for their joint support purposes.

Product 5 - Boswellin is a great ingredient but if using just Boswellia, it depends on the extract as to it if has enough in it to be helpful.

Product 6 - Devils Claws generally requires an extract and a pretty high dose to be effective.
----------------------------

If you're looking for a really good Joint Support product, I'd encourage you to look at Joint Support XT.

Joint Support XT has 5 clinically researched ingredients, all at their efficacious dosages:
  • Glucosamine HCI - 1500 mg.
  • C3 Curcumin (std. to 95% curcuminoids) - 500 mg. (clinically researched form of curcumin)
  • NEM Natural Eggshell Membrane - 500 mg. (clinically researched and shown to work in as little as 5 to 7 days)
  • Super Boswellin - 100 mg. (clinically researched form of Boswellin)
  • Bioperine - 20 mg. (clinically researched absorption enhancer)
JointSupportXT-SupFactsR1-1000x1000.png

Here is a link to Joint Support XT if you'd like to read the full write up:

Here are a couple of reviews you can read on it:

I know that @Hyde really likes it and I think he wrote something on it somewhere too but I couldn't find it right off.

Also, if you want to stack something with it, a lot of people love stacking it with Cissus XT.

Here's a link to the stack:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joint support xt + your fav fish oil is a great stack imo .. throw in cissusXT if joints are really in pain

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Thank you, for a complementary and explanatory text on the various products. I actually watched Joint Support XT and its reviews, I like the ingredients. The only reason I made my own stack is because I live in Scandinavia and here it is actually difficult to order from the US and UK, because customs are really tough here. Everything over 35 $ including the shipping, I have to pay like 25 % taxes + a fee that is between 10-30$ to get it in to the country. The best dietary supplements are not in this country, everything is illegal.
@sns8778

Joint support xt + your fav fish oil is a great stack imo .. throw in cissusXT if joints are really in pain
Thanks for the answer dude!

This for sure! Joint Support Xt + CL Fish Oil would be a great combo!
Thanks for the input, what is the whole name of the company of CL ? So I can look up that Fish Oil right away.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you, for a complementary and explanatory text on the various products. I actually watched Joint Support XT and its reviews, I like the ingredients. The only reason I made my own stack is because I live in Scandinavia and here it is actually difficult to order from the US and UK, because customs are really tough here. Everything over 35 $ including the shipping, I have to pay like 25 % taxes + a fee that is between 10-30$ to get it in to the country. The best dietary supplements are not in this country, everything is illegal.
@sns8778

Thanks for the input, what is the whole name of the company of CL ? So I can look up that Fish Oil right away.
I'm sorry to hear that. That definitely makes it tough for you.
I wish there was something I could do to help on that end, but customs is always tough to navigate.

Some people find that they can find US re-shippers that are set up to ship to their market and that handle the customs things for them but I'm not sure if something like that exists for your country or not. I had just seen another forum member have good success with it and his country is very difficult to get things to as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778

CL stands for Controlled Labs. I've been using their fish oil product for awhile now and enjoy it. Their multi vitamin is top notch as well.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
I'm sorry to hear that. That definitely makes it tough for you.
I wish there was something I could do to help on that end, but customs is always tough to navigate.

Some people find that they can find US re-shippers that are set up to ship to their market and that handle the customs things for them but I'm not sure if something like that exists for your country or not. I had just seen another forum member have good success with it and his country is very difficult to get things to as well.
Thanks for the tips again, I will have to look into that solution. Never heard of anyone doing that here where I live. But maybe, you never know.

CL stands for Controlled Labs. I've been using their fish oil product for awhile now and enjoy it. Their multi vitamin is top notch as well.
Ah, Yeah. Controlled Labs. I haven’t tried that fish oil before. But I liked there multivitamin with that little joint care ingredients they have put in there.

Will look up that Fish oil, and try to pick up some if I can get it.

Thanks again.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ah, Yeah. Controlled Labs. I haven’t tried that fish oil before. But I liked there multivitamin with that little joint care ingredients they have put in there.

Will look up that Fish oil, and try to pick up some if I can get it.

Thanks again.
Yep! It's hard to beat Orange Triad and Fish Oil from CL as a daily.