\\\ Join The Ultimate-T Party NOW /// Where Do YOU Stand?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Should be a rule about those who scream after every single rep they perform
Don’t Scream At Your First rep If You’re About To do 10 More

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
The View is banned from all TVs in all gyms

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A clean water fountain - I've seen a few with mold, moss, and other colorful biological growths. The lung butter and clams can go in the trash please cause they have a difficult time getting thought the screen.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Do NOT walk in front while Someone is doing lateral raises. Is open season to hit you in the jaw simply because you wanted to be nearby and show off

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
[video=youtube;IX4I2aX-5U8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX4I2aX-5U8[/video]

Newbies should at least be given proper instructions

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
free pre-workouts everytime I step into the gym

Massage station after each workout.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No music played out loud. Its rediculous to hear pop music while working out, not motivating at all. Bring your own.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You must give up your phone at the front desk at the gym when you first come in. Either that or signal jammer will be turned on so you can use phone while using the equipment.
Yeah but my cell phone is my pandora and music... So, if you can jam text messages but keep pandora working, we're good. Keep in mind, iPhones can text with wifi so that won't work

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably already been mentioned, but no texting between sets. If you spend more than a minute texting between sets, you lose your bench/cables/etc.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably already been mentioned, but no texting between sets. If you spend more than a minute texting between sets, you lose your bench/cables/etc.
ALWAYS followed by the, "hey bro... I'm on that."

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ALWAYS followed by the, "hey bro... I'm on that."
I mean sometimes I'll get a text from someone that I have to respond to, though I have the courtesy to do it quickly, but if you spend 5 minutes between a set texting and laughing like a little girl, you aren't there to workout. The gain train has left you at the station, now gimme yo bench.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If someone has a shaker cup or bag at a machine or on a machine chances are they are using it

Don't move other people's stuff or hop on a
Machine unless you ask first

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If someone has a shaker cup or bag at a machine or on a machine chances are they are using it

Don't move other people's stuff or hop on a
Machine unless you ask first
This is solid life advice. Don't move other people's stuff. Thats just rude, imo.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is solid life advice. Don't move other people's stuff. Thats just rude, imo.
I will put my shaker cup on top of hammer strength machines or on the seat if I have to blow my nose or go to the bathroom and I come back 30 seconds later to
It moved and someone doing a set

Like really?

Cole79

Awards
A Terry Tate for each gym who will punish those who disrespect the iron. i.e. texting, not re-racking weights, half-repping, etc.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shake weights so I can get my Palmela Handerson strength up.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone in a gym cares about bodybuilding?
Maybe not but if you are going to have TVs at the gym it should be playing things that relate to the gym.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body spray will be all over the locker rooms. Use it nasty MOFOs

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Free towels for everyone that comes in, take one and actually use it to wipe off the sweat off stuff you just used. Return it on the way out so it can be washed.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Free towels for everyone that comes in, take one and actually use it to wipe off the sweat off stuff you just used. Return it on the way out so it can be washed.
A gym I used to go to actually did have a towel service like that, didn't truly appreciate it until I went to a gym that didn't have it :/

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Full ROM only... allowed in squat racks

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A gym I used to go to actually did have a towel service like that, didn't truly appreciate it until I went to a gym that didn't have it :/
We had a gym at the base where we were deployed. It was dirty and old equipments but they always had towels right at the entrance for us. and a big basket on the other side for the used towels. We would take turns putting it to wash and dry, and folding it back in the gym. idk why more gyms wont do it.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Designated protein fart area, vented properly.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All memberships will be free in exchange in for lookin' good 'n' sexy!

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DB's go up to at least 150 lbs and chalk is allowed. This 100lb DB Max and no chalk **** is for planet fitness (slightly annoyed at my current "gym")

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
gym must be open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, 12 months a year. If I can't sleep at 3am on a Saturday, I want to hit the weight or run.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Duffin is gonna get my vote either way - guy has done a lot for my bracing, glute activation and his dynamic lower warmup is golden.
All gyms should have platforms for pulling and weightlifting. These are classic movements people should be able to perform at any gym and not as a "specialty".

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
more squat racks and decline/incline benches, less cardio machines.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All gyms will have certified spotters available for all lifters.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leaving your personal belongings on a machine to reserve it for longer than 5 mins is prohibited.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Leaving you personal belongings on a machine to reserve it for longer than 5 mins is prohibited.
Or hogging 6 machines so you can giant set them all

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just wish a gym would be open on Christmas... Is it that much to ask? Gotta get anabolic before a christmas festivity.
I usually find myself at the movie theater as the food is being cooked (slow cooked) to pass the time.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crocs or flip flops but no bare feet allowed in the showers.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
trainers dont hoard the dumbbells for someone who does 1 set per 10 minutes

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
gym that has 100% working, never overloaded wifi so that I am not burning my data or getting dropped while jamming to headphones

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll add my own here... A sign-up list for Monday chest training and/or benching should be employed, with a maximum number of people at it at any given time. Really though, what's with the whole bench on Mondays thing?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All gyms will ensure that all machines (cardio and otherwise) are in functional, working order at all times of day.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll add my own here... A sign-up list for Monday chest training and/or benching should be employed, with a maximum number of people at it at any given time. Really though, what's with the whole bench on Mondays thing?
Thats why i train legs on monday, not one single person was seen in the squat rack that day.
Another one of mine is keeping the bathrooms clean. Almost all gyms i go into when i travel the bathrooms are Horrendous. smell awful, paper towels everywhere, and the walls look disgusting.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All free weight benches will have yellow safety lines drawn on the floor around them. Anyone entering these areas, while you are lifting, will be penalized.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do not pose in the middle of the gym if you are trying to pose for your trainer. do it in the locker room or another room, not in front of the DB's or in the free weight area in your trunks or suit.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Outfit them with worthy trainers for beginners and advanced lifters.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
If you get caught not re racking your weight, 5 dollars is added onto your gym bill

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Deep Tissue or a masssage table should be put in a different room, not inside the gym area with weights or cardio machine. Nobody wants to see someone change in the middle of a gym to get a deep tissue massage. Saw it this morning, why would they set it up like that? Do it in a seperate room. Same with Tanning.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The decimation of all no judgement gyms! If you aren't willing to stand for criticism don't come venture outside

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dudes who feel the need to show off to impress a girl! Damnit when your then Alpha you know it and so does everyone else! Ppl flock to selflessness these days so go spot someone instead

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
People using their cell phones when trying to do cardio.
Why even bother doing cardio if your going to talk on the phone the entire time?