Awards
  • Established
28 days later.
Onslaught.
Sentinel.
Annihilation wave
Omega Beam.
Gauntlet.

Love all those that ive used. BUMP. Anyone used carnage or creeping death... very interested in those!! Older but dont know much about...sound cool

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm always tempted to try one of his programs especially when he runs those sales. I was supposed to go to Queens to that seminar for granite nutrition where he gave away the 28days later plan, wish I did because I really wanna try that one

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've done Creeping Death and Omega Beam and loved both. I'm planning on doing another round of Creeping Death soon.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Is there a list with the new names somewhere? I used John's workouts starting back in 2011 and they didn't have names...and I definitely agree they are great for those of us with nagging joints

marcelloa1

Awards
I was looking to get The Sentinel! I have Creeping Death here, do u want to trade? If so, email me at marcello_alfonsi hotmail.com

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Almost 300 dollars for a weight lifting program? He better include his gear connects and cycle layout for that kind of price. Of course I'm sure steroids won't be mentioned once in the entire program. No doubt he'll be plugging the crappy supplements he doesn't use but puts his name on. What a rip off. I used to follow all types of programs. Finally I developed my own workouts geared toward my needs and my genetics and what supplements, etc I'm using and lifestyle I have going on at the moment and I have had more success than any program I have ever used. All those programs ever did for me was give me tendinitis. Never again

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Almost 300 dollars for a weight lifting program? He better include his gear connects and cycle layout for that kind of price. Of course I'm sure steroids won't be mentioned once in the entire program. No doubt he'll be plugging the crappy supplements he doesn't use but puts his name on. What a rip off. I used to follow all types of programs. Finally I developed my own workouts geared toward my needs and my genetics and what supplements, etc I'm using and lifestyle I have going on at the moment and I have had more success than any program I have ever used. All those programs ever did for me was give me tendinitis. Never again
Your point of view is childish. Some people don't hestitate to spend money on things that make a difference. It's obvious you prioritize drugs over training. It's also obvious you dont have any clue about John meadows or you wouldn't have made those non intelligent comments about his supplements .

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your point of view is childish. Some people don't hestitate to spend money on things that make a difference. It's obvious you prioritize drugs over training. It's also obvious you dont have any clue about John meadows or you wouldn't have made those non intelligent comments about his supplements .
Exactly!!!!

Give me a solid training program and I promise I'll look better than 95% of cats on here on just my TRT. Oh wait. I already did that

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly!!!!

Give me a solid training program and I promise I'll look better than 95% of cats on here on just my TRT. Oh wait. I already did that
Cool story bro. Tell it again. The defensiveness always make me laugh lmao. Thank you for that. If you're so amazing get off TRT with no PCT and let's see what you look like in a few months. You'd never allow that to happen because you know it would have disastrous effects on your physique. You rely on injections for confidence and to simply not feel depressed, weak, and get fat. With no TRT and no attempt at an HPTA restart you'd be in big trouble so all of that bragging is childish.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool story bro. Tell it again. The defensiveness always make me laugh lmao. Thank you for that. If you're so amazing get off TRT with no PCT and let's see what you look like in a few months. You'd never allow that to happen because you know it would have disastrous effects on your physique. You rely on injections for confidence and to simply not feel depressed, weak, and get fat. With no TRT and no attempt at an HPTA restart you'd be in big trouble so all of that bragging is childish.
I mean, yeah that's what I did. At 4 weeks out TRT meant 50mg Winstrol or maybe it was Anavar? Can't exactly remember as it was over 1.5 years ago. No injectables or ANY AAS for 7-8months. That wasn't until after my show and got rechecked jumped on my TRT. Come on now, let's hear what else you got?
IMG_0850.jpg
IMG_0849.jpg

Severse

Awards
I have Creeping Death and Excecutioner. Im interested other Meadows Programs, if anyone wanna trade?

bodycrashing

Awards
I have John Meadows newest program "The Taskmaster" and I am loving it so far. I'm was wondering wether any of you guys would be interested in trading for "The Gauntlet" or "Arnold Classic Program 2016".

gregz123

Awards
I have sentinel but would love taskmaster or gauntlet. PM me!

Hooper

Awards
On week 4 of 16 following the taskmaster work out it has been great so far.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna bump, I'm an I intermediate lifter, lifting for three years, wanted to make bigger strength gains and have a good program for a cut, which of his would be the beat for this, was thinking about creeping death or onslaught but I dunno what is best for strength as I said

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna bump, I'm an I intermediate lifter, lifting for three years, wanted to make bigger strength gains and have a good program for a cut, which of his would be the beat for this, was thinking about creeping death or onslaught but I dunno what is best for strength as I said
Out of those two, I've only done Creeping Death and loved it. Actually just about to start it again soon. Either one is going to give you strength if you put the work in. As for a bulk or cut, that will come from the diet you decide to go with during the program. Creeping Death is currently on sale if that helps your decision and seems to be the most popular of the programs.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about doing either Creeping Death, Taskmaster, or Onslaught, which should I do, or should j not do one of his programs, I'm 16 by the way if that is a factor

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking about doing either Creeping Death, Taskmaster, or Onslaught, which should I do, or should j not do one of his programs, I'm 16 by the way if that is a factor
Honestly, at 16 if you eat properly and follow any of his programs, you're going to see great progress.

Hooper

Awards
16 youth is great enjoy it gets tough latter in life. I'm on week 8 of task master now loveing the workout. I'm not a competitor just need to lose weight and stay in shape

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
16 youth is great enjoy it gets tough latter in life. I'm on week 8 of task master now loveing the workout. I'm not a competitor just need to lose weight and stay in shape
How has it been treating you, specific details? I'm thinking of that, Creeping Death, or Onslaught

Hooper

Awards
It has been good so far the timeing is really good. First 4 weeks focused on back next 4 weeks is chest and shoulders focus. I have seen size and strength increase. I have a solid diet so the only change is the workout and it is producing. I have maintained weight while losing body fat sense I started the work out. 2 weeks ago I did increase my protein intake alittle cause I started getting hungry between meals. I think my hunger has been from the workout. Now try to decide witch of John's workouts to do next or just start over on the taskmaster.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
It has been good so far the timeing is really good. First 4 weeks focused on back next 4 weeks is chest and shoulders focus. I have seen size and strength increase. I have a solid diet so the only change is the workout and it is producing. I have maintained weight while losing body fat sense I started the work out. 2 weeks ago I did increase my protein intake alittle cause I started getting hungry between meals. I think my hunger has been from the workout. Now try to decide witch of John's workouts to do next or just start over on the taskmaster.
Okay, I'm thinking I may do onslaught, it seems near identical to taskmaster

Hooper

Awards
Taskmaster week 1-4 back. Week 5-8 chest shoulders. Week 9-12 legs and week 13-16 arms. So week one you do back 3 times that week. But still a full body workout for the week

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like he's having a Memorial Day sale on all programs.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone done any of his older programs like Doomsday, The Beyonder, Honey Badger, Thanos? Thoughts?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone done any of his older programs like Doomsday, The Beyonder, Honey Badger, Thanos? Thoughts?
No. I saw those listed in the sale email he sent out and would be curious to even get descriptions.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
I got creeping death, omega sentinel and executioner programs if anyone wants to trade PM me.

Hooper

Awards
All I have is taskmaster and would like to trade but I need about 45 more post to pm haha

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have Doomsday, Beyonder, Thanos, Honey Badger, Sentinal, or Gauntlet?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone have Doomsday, Beyonder, Thanos, Honey Badger, Sentinal, or Gauntlet?
Any description for Thanos? Meadows has always been pretty obsessed with the character, so I assume it would be a good one, but I can't find a description anywhere for it.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Any description for Thanos? Meadows has always been pretty obsessed with the character, so I assume it would be a good one, but I can't find a description anywhere for it.
It's high intensity workouts with lots of drops, iso's, etc

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Here's my updated list that I have to trade:

Arnold classic
Annihilation wave
The honey badger
Impervious to pain
The Devourer
Sentinel
Creeping Death
Gamma Bomb
Guantlet
Onslaught
Program X
Executioner
Omega Sentinel
Taskmaster
New Arm Training
Omega Beam
28 Days Later

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I plan to run Gamma Bomb come August/September.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Here's my updated list that I have to trade:

Sentinel
Creeping Death
Gamma Bomb
Guantlet
Onslaught
Program X
Executioner
Omega Sentinel
Taskmaster
New Arm Training
I need Gauntlet and Executioner

Scrutiny

Awards
I have Sentinel, Gamma Bomb, Taskmaster, Onslaught, New arm program and Executioner if anyone wants a swap!

I am looking for Creeping Death or Gauntlet!

PM if interested!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
For anyone that used 28 days later. Would you say that page 7 is out of place? Has some random delt work. It's the after the first tuesday chest/calves workout.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Hooper

Awards
2 weeks left in the Taskmaster and it has been great going to take a light week when done the start Onslaught.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed another thing. The first Sunday has seated calves supersetted with seated calves. This doesnt look right. Can someone check theirs and confirm? This is for 28 days.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have anything they want to trade for...

28 Days Later
Gamma Bomb
Taskmaster
Creeping Death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Doss Pro Bodybuilding 2
Anabolics 11
Afi140 Supplements 25
Training Forum 8