jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello all,

It’s been a minute since I did a review. Thank you so much to @mikearnold for allowing me to log and review MITRADOPA.

I started the log today as I have been taking armodafinil for the past few weeks. I wanted to make sure it was out of my system before hopping on MITRADOPA.

I work a very demanding job that requires me to work 12 hour days. I write a lot of reports and it requires intense focus. I also drink about two BANG energy drinks a day.

When I’m not working, I have my sons with me as I share custody with their mom. To say the least, my plate is full!

I’m looking to have energy and focus with this product. Took 6 caps today and will be updating the results in what I feel real soon.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update: took 6 caps upon waking the other day. Wow! The energy boost and mindfulness while writing paperwork was a breeze. It took about 30 minutes for the product to kick in. It lasted for a good 6-7 hours. I was very productive today at work.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome! I'm so glad to hear you liked it! The reviews thus far have been even better than expected. Thank you very much!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice! This stuff definitely has a nootropic aspect to it, and annihilates anxiety, for me at least. I'm gonna respect the 3 × a week recommended maximum, but it is definitely missed on the off days!

Nice to hear!! I'm going to have to stock up on some for when the sh!t hits the fan offshore.....If it helps with anxiety then I'm all over it!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took the next dose at 6 caps. After the long Memorial Day weekend, it was back to the grind at work. I was crashing around 4pm and I still had to commute about 30 miles to pick up my sons as it was my older one’s birthday today. Within 30 minutes I felt a clean and smooth energy ckme over me. Focus while driving in stop and go traffic was imminent. It’s been 4 hours later and after dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings, I’m still very alert. This product works wonders!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Took the next dose at 6 caps. After the long Memorial Day weekend, it was back to the grind at work. I was crashing around 4pm and I still had to commute about 30 miles to pick up my sons as it was my older one’s birthday today. Within 30 minutes I felt a clean and smooth energy ckme over me. Focus while driving in stop and go traffic was imminent. It’s been 4 hours later and after dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings, I’m still very alert. This product works wonders!
It's definitely a solid product. I gave up drinking and pretty much everything "fun" about 3 years ago and the product works so well that I almost feel like I'm doing something wrong when I take it 😂😂😂