JGNTYCE is getting Alpha with ALPHABULK *Sponsored Log*

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you to @LeanEngineer and Strong Supplement Shop in allowing me to log Olympus Labs Alphabulk!

I’ve been on this forum since 2014 and have seen the quality logs and supplements that have been here on AM. Olympus Labs has always been a quality company with quality products. I am excited to try and log Thai product.

My goals are to increase strength and muscle mass. I lift 4-6 days a week, doing compound lifts.

I’ll be posting daily with the progress that I have on this product. Let’s get it!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took the first dose today before my workout. It’s pretty cool that you can see the liquid inside each capsule.

A few minutes after taking, I experienced the burps, but it wasn’t an issue at all for me.

My workout was great. I don’t know if it’s placebo, but my lifts today felt great! I did the High Pull rack machine today and usually I do 3-5 reps at (3) 45 plates each side. Today, I was able to do that and add 20 lbs each side with ease. The product definitely works.

Post workout pumps are legit.

IMG_5601.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this. Enjoy bro! Hopefully it treats you as well as it’s treating everyone else

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for this. Enjoy bro! Hopefully it treats you as well as it’s treating everyone else
Yes bro! I’m sure it will treat me well. This will be a good month for sure.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely excited to follow along and hear your thoughts on this product!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5693.JPG

Took second dose today and did leg extensions. I’ve been hovering at 190-200 lbs for the past couple of weeks.

Broke through that today and did 220 lbs for 5 reps. Strength is increasing.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here’s how I know this product is legit. I decided to go for a second round at the gym today to do deadlifts. Just a few days ago, I was able to hit a PR of 465 lbs. Today, I was able to pull 455lbs with ease after having spent all day out and about with the family at the beach and hanging out.

With a full days rest I can only imagine WHEN the next PR will happen for my deadlift! 475 lbs here I come!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great workout today. Took the 3 cap dose and headed to the gym. Did some Benchpresses today, which I haven’t done in a while due to a lingering shoulder injury. Currently at 177 lbs bodyweight, and I benched 255 lbs for a couple of reps. The mind and muscle connection is real.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout today. Took the 3 cap dose and headed to the gym. Did some Benchpresses today, which I haven’t done in a while due to a lingering shoulder injury. Currently at 177 lbs bodyweight, and I benched 255 lbs for a couple of reps. The mind and muscle connection is real.
Nice bro! Keep it up. My shoulder is jacked too. Just started some bcp-157 to try and help :/ haven’t been able to press at all for like 4 months

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work! Glad you're having improved mind to muscle connection!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Muscle fullness is definitely pronounced using this product for the past handful of days. Impressed so far with the product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna want to log this for an additional 4 weeks once I’m done with this bottle.
Good to hear that it's making you want to continue the log!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m gonna want to log this for an additional 4 weeks once I’m done with this bottle.
Yeah I have two bottles for that very reason

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deadlifted an easy 455 lbs today. Gonna go for a PR real soon. 475 lbs. At 178 lbs bodyweight, I think I’m pulling a pretty decent weight.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strength remains steady taking Alphabulk. Pulling 455 lbs for conventional deadlifts with ease. Going to go for a PR soon..475 lbs at 177 lbs bodyweight.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength remains steady taking Alphabulk. Pulling 455 lbs for conventional deadlifts with ease. Going to go for a PR soon..475 lbs at 177 lbs bodyweight.
Nice. I haven’t noticed much strength but pumps/muscle hardness/recomp are all in full effect. Glad it’s treating you well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's pretty impressive weight on DL for BW at 177lbs for sure!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother! My goal a couple of years ago was to get to 500lbs. A few injuries along the way and I’m almost there. Never giving up.
You'll be pulling a quarter ton before you know it! :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro you didn’t post it in the log section no wonder it’s not getting the same traffic as the others. Let’s see if @Admin can move it

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5964.JPG

IMG_5959.JPG

Product continues to shine. I’m actually leaning out a little bit but also maintaining and gaining strength on certain exercises. Let’s go!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like the shoulders have taken a bit of shape, should do a compare photo with same pose... originally photo you are in a slightly different position so not 100% accurate to compare... but the shoulders do look better

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the shoulders have taken a bit of shape, should do a compare photo with same pose... originally photo you are in a slightly different position so not 100% accurate to compare... but the shoulders do look better
That's what I was thinking as well. Shoulders definitely looking a little rounder!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys for the feedback. I have been incorporating more shoulder lateral raises. It’s definitely helped.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Def can tell the side delts are more full and popping. Also overall upper body looks like it's is more full/pumped. That's one thing I'm noticing for myself with the product.
Thank you bro! Seeing your progress on Alphabulk is legit! Let’s get it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def can tell the side delts are more full and popping. Also overall upper body looks like it's is more full/pumped. That's one thing I'm noticing for myself with the product.
Good to know it's consistent on those effects for you both!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the result on this stuff, seems like the logs start strong and then kind of taper off. Haven't seen much really supporting this as useful.