jbryand101b & 3 packs of trenavar... log... sponsored....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Seriously bro I was yelling at ppl in the gym for stuff u see there on a regular basis. I didn't wanna talk to anyone, I flipped out so easily. If someone left something out the refrigerator I flipped sh*t.
LMFAO....same here lol. that makes me "feel better" since its not just in my head and its actually the epi like I figured....what happens at 60mg (next week)???? I actually kill someone? :D

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
LMFAO....same here lol. that makes me "feel better" since its not just in my head and its actually the epi like I figured....what happens at 60mg (next week)???? I actually kill someone? :D
Lmao probly will.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
hopefully.....if I do end up killing someone....its manbeast....unfortunately he is an imaginary internet character that is probably computer generated and operates as a sort of spambot....but I guess I can internet-kill him.....:D

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
hopefully.....if I do end up killing someone....its manbeast....unfortunately he is an imaginary internet character that is probably computer generated and operates as a sort of spambot....but I guess I can internet-kill him.....:D
Just send him a virus.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LMAO, I thought you'd rather kill handy! :D

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyhow, i proceeded to give some pointers to a client of mine working his squat in the gym, and grabbed his 245 and showed him where to focus on his form, pumping out 5 like it was nothing.

felt good and didn't even warm up.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao, i can see it know, I wake up to a half empty bottle of tren, and she is sipping on tea, "babe, this honey you made isn't very sweet, i put half the bottle in, and it still isn't very tasty"

then she proceeds to punch holes in the walls.
LMAO That could be a skit on SNL..:lmao:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm feeling really good right now, aside from the depression I get every time I look in my drawer and realize this is my last pack....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on another note, have you guys tried hemo rage? that shiit is pretty tasty, nice energy too.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Which flavor? The watermelon taste like ass, and yes I know what ass taste like lol. I've done a lot of thing I'm not proud of, don't judge me.
was she hot at least? :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
orange cream...

Nutrex Research Hemo Rage Black Orange Cremation

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I think we can put up pics of ass cheeks and cracks (the one mod made a butt thread matter of fact, its world famous)....but probably not pre-WO supps slathered on a girls butthole LMFAO :D true........
Lmfao if she let's me get the back, u know I'm getting front door access too! Hahahaha

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lol, on another note, I don't want to come off cycle, got some sd given me dirty looks.
I got some M-stane sitting around for later use, I wanted to use it W/O days only during Deca/AMv2-3 cycle, and during a solo ABv3 cycle. Now you read all the SD's are for shyt and underdosed/garbage according to what you read on here.......

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure what u just said wb, so you think your sd sucks?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
not sure what u just said wb, so you think your sd sucks?
LMFAO, yeah in a nutshell...gonna use it later on, not now....but "looking at it" like you, and heard a few bad reports on it. Might just spend more money and get the beastdrol and sell off the M-stane. we shall see. hard to let it sit there w/o knowing if its underdosed or shyt altogether.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take 30mg e/d, youll know before the week is over if its quality or not

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i already have a short fuse, add in tren, and it's not a good idea.

well, i should say, not a good idea when i have someone i care about around, like my wife, and someone mouths off to her, or w/e. almost got into a fight in the middle of an intersection with some drunk college students who were walking and talking ****, was fine until one of them smacked the back of our car.

looking like a raging roid head in the middle of an intersection? yea.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i already have a short fuse, add in tren, and it's not a good idea.

well, i should say, not a good idea when i have someone i care about around, like my wife, and someone mouths off to her, or w/e. almost got into a fight in the middle of an intersection with some drunk college students who were walking and talking ****, was fine until one of them smacked the back of our car.

looking like a raging roid head in the middle of an intersection? yea.
Don't worry bro, I would've done the same sh*t. No one can mess with your woman and get away with it.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
take 30mg e/d, youll know before the week is over if its quality or not
might be better go get rid of them and just get beastdrol X2 bottles at 90 caps each...would last me one 8 week cycle and one 12 week cycle if I take 30mg 4 X per week on w/o days only. would work out totally perfect, and supposedly its more pricey since its 100% legit dosed, so I would not have to worry about "will it work" when I get around to using it and be left in a pinch if its shyt......

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can brew up a batch in about 30 min.
dump pellets in oil and ba.
warm and stir until dissolved
pull it up in a 60 ml syringe
put syringe with filter into a caulk gun
filter into vial.
enjoy.
will be about 50$ for all
i've done this several times and never had a problem.
there is no reason for the methanol extraction and all that crap. there is very little filler in there and it isn't soluble in the oil anyway.
hmmm, something for me to think about. thanks for the tip/instructions.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
filter into vial.
enjoy.
there is no reason for the methanol extraction and all that crap. there is very little filler in there and it isn't soluble in the oil anyway.
NOT FAIR
You can't make it sound that easy, I'm trying to convince myself that I don't want to run Tren cause of the chemicals used for the filler extraction. Now I've gotta rethink it...
Rethought, :scool: summer cut!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
filter into vial.
enjoy.
Kinda sounds like an infection or abscess waiting to happen.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you run that risk with just about any gear. you dont really know what your pinning unless you have a script. use a .2 or .45 micron filter and it will be ok.
True

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so the fat loss effects seem to have stopped, strength seems to be increasing each week though, as well as looking on and feeling swole (glycogen retention) like a mofo.

may have to try a few low carb days, see if i can get some of this water retention down. yesterday, hit legs, and two people were like, dayum, you're getting big.

of course I said "thanks, but i've always been big, just the work shirt covers it up".

m-diene will be here tomarrow, so tempted to run it, but going to try to hold off to stack it with trenazone (and maybe more trenavar if i can)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nice bro keep killing it. How bad is the water retention though?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
so the fat loss effects seem to have stopped, strength seems to be increasing each week though, as well as looking on and feeling swole (glycogen retention) like a mofo.

may have to try a few low carb days, see if i can get some of this water retention down. yesterday, hit legs, and two people were like, dayum, you're getting big.

of course I said "thanks, but i've always been big, just the work shirt covers it up".

m-diene will be here tomarrow, so tempted to run it, but going to try to hold off to stack it with trenazone (and maybe more trenavar if i can)
is this real life?????

Your really gonna stack all(even 2 of) those compounds????

With them all being so similar in action and sides, why not just choose one and dose the heck outta it or stack with something else completely different that will bring its own benefits to the table, maybe offer some synergy between compounds?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
is this real life?????

With them all being so similar in action and sides, why not just choose one and dose the heck outta it or stack with something else completely different that will bring its own benefits to the table, maybe offer some synergy between compounds?
he's a "non-conformist".........he likes to be "different".......

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this real life?????

I used to stack the original DS Superdrol with M-drol and the synergy was amazing!!:jaw:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this real life?????

prob wouldn't add in the trenavar, but a bottle of trenazone cost about the same as a bottle of m-diene. but i like transdermals as well.

also thinking about filtering out the tren ace from fina pellets, and adding it into a bottle of 11-spray. but have to ask pa what his thoughts are on adding other compounds to 11-spray.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to stack the original DS Superdrol with M-drol and the synergy was amazing!!:jaw:
ha ha, your a funny guy.

anyways, after today @ 75mg, i have 4 days left at 60mg, so i'll finish this sweet cycle by monday*, and will begin pct monday night.

if you're wondering how i do pct

cycle assist will now be ran at reg dosage....

weeks 1-4
clomid @ 50mg e/d
sns reduce xt @ rec dosage e/d
sns daa @ rec dosage e/d

week 3-6
starting week 3 of serm, erase @ 75mg e/d tapering down during weeks 5-6
also will begin using 7 spray 2 pumps on arms, abs, chest, thigh's e/d

might throw in some t-force some time as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wicked pump today in the gym, nice vascularity. man, i dont want to come off cycle.

sd is looking pretty good right now......

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wicked pump today in the gym, nice vascularity. man, i dont want to come off cycle.

sd is looking pretty good right now......
Thou shall not fall to temptation.... Who the hell am I kidding do it It if you have to lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, yea it's hard with 3 un opened bottles sitting in the cabinet.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a lot of Peer Pressure