JB is smashing iron with LG's Natadrol!!! (SPONSORED)

Ravern

Awards
it seems like alot of the people who ran logs have been losing weight despite an increased appetite. did anyone pack on some solid mass while on the ND cycle?? just wondering...i still ordered 4 bottles lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it seems like people are losing weight on ND. any comments on this?? i was hoping to see people adding some mass considering that it makes oyur appetite increase
It has a diuretic effect, and I know some guys have lost bodyfat. Look at AE14's log. His pictures show a good deal of difference in physique over the short period of time.

Weight gain is all dependent on diet, but water retention can make up for a lot of weight.

Ravern

Awards
would you say its alright to stack creatine when on the ND??

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This product does have a diuretic effect that is noted on the lg site. As long as it's water weight and/or fat weight that drops, who cares, but if muscle goes, then its no good
2nd that :)

//CC

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Order`d 2 bottles last week looking forward to it..Hope its all what is says to be.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
it seems like alot of the people who ran logs have been losing weight despite an increased appetite. did anyone pack on some solid mass while on the ND cycle?? just wondering...i still ordered 4 bottles lol
Don't think there r too many completed logs to answer that just yet

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbn in..come on JB lets get some updates mang