Java Lather Bar vs Liquid

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used many of the bars and loved them but I've grown a little curious of the liquid version.
Does anyone have experiences with both that they would like to post about? I'm curious about exfoliating properties of the liquid and how long a bottle lasts vs bars of soap.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used many of the bars and loved them but I've grown a little curious of the liquid version.
Does anyone have experiences with both that they would like to post about? I'm curious about exfoliating properties of the liquid and how long a bottle lasts vs bars of soap.
I personally like the liquid better myself. I say this because i'm the product of a liquid shower gel fan long beforehand. The Java bar is equally effective though in exfoliation and skin hydrating effects.

My bottle of the liquid lasted just about as long as the Bar overall. I always get a good 3 weeks out of either product easily.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I prefer the bar, but the liquid is good with a loofah or bath applicator;) . Its really a matter of preferance.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I would think the bar would have better exfoliating or is it comparable to the liquid?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They both do the job well, but i'd give the bar the edge in better exfoliation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely prefer the bar.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2 more bars :)
Thank you, sir...the more I use it myself the more I can't live without it.

I think we need a 12 step program. All of the stores that carry this are doubling and tripling their latest orders.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bar man as well. Seems to last longer than the bottle as well, at least for me it does.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is kind of addictive isn't it :)

Thank you, sir...the more I use it myself the more I can't live without it.

I think we need a 12 step program. All of the stores that carry this are doubling and tripling their latest orders.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess i'm the only one that really likes the liquid.......hmmmm.

There are no guy shower gel fans out there?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess i'm the only one that really likes the liquid.......hmmmm.

There are no guy shower gel fans out there?
Nope...you are the only only one that enjoys getting naked and wet, gripping something with your hand, and squirting it all over your heaving manbreasts.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope...you are the only only one that enjoys getting naked and wet, gripping something with your hand, and squirting it all over your heaving manbreasts.
True, but at least i don't have to worry about dropping the soap in the shower and getting a back door surprise. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True, but at least i don't have to worry about dropping the soap in the shower and getting a back door surprise. ;)
Be careful and JL will heal stretch marks...not lead to more.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Just a comment for you guys...

Java-lava liquid = awesome.

Java-lava liquid non-waterproof label = silly. lol.

My bottle of java lava lives in the shower and through that and wet hands picking it up, now has nothing but a sticky mess where the label once was. Nothing serious of course, but I didn't know whether anyone had ever even brought it to your attention!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a comment for you guys...

Java-lava liquid = awesome.

Java-lava liquid non-waterproof label = silly. lol.

My bottle of java lava lives in the shower and through that and wet hands picking it up, now has nothing but a sticky mess where the label once was. Nothing serious of course, but I didn't know whether anyone had ever even brought it to your attention!
We're waiting on the approval of the final design of the waterproof label, and trying to find a slightly larger bottle (which will change the required label as well) in order to give a better value.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Might have known you'd be on top of it...

Keep up the good work! Customs certainly seems to like your products, currently they have a stash of your Noxidant and DCP in their paws which i ordered about 2 or 3 weeks ago :( wonder if they'll ever get round to letting the bloody package through.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might have known you'd be on top of it...

Keep up the good work! Customs certainly seems to like your products, currently they have a stash of your Noxidant and DCP in their paws which i ordered about 2 or 3 weeks ago :( wonder if they'll ever get round to letting the bloody package through.
Customs must have the best stashes of anyone on earth.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah, must have some cool toys to play with too.

Good times - got a letter saying the parcel has been released for delivery

Bad times - they are charging me £11 for their highly trained parcel opening services.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They charge you because they decide to open it. Thats crazy!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
really can't say enough how awesome java lather is..out of curiosity, any new additions in the works for the skin care line?

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I've only tried the bar before. I was rather aggressive when scrubbing so my arms, and chest were red and irritated for about an hour, but that subsided. I'll just take it easy next time. lol

I have yet to try the liquid soap, but I'm sure it's just as good.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
The liquid has the coffee grains in it also, right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Excellent. I keep dropping the damn soap bar and since it's a shared showering facility it makes me gag thinking of all the muck that's been on the floorboards. I waste a good amount of the bar cleaning the cooties off it each time I drop it. JL liquid from now on, methinks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent. I keep dropping the damn soap bar and since it's a shared showering facility it makes me gag thinking of all the muck that's been on the floorboards. I waste a good amount of the bar cleaning the cooties off it each time I drop it. JL liquid from now on, methinks.
Wow..good thing you aren't in prison.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better be careful dropping the soap......:jaw:

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Bring them on!! I am already close to killing each and every one of them filthy c****! It's like an opera of hacking, spitting and snorting and snotting every day in them showers. I WISH someone would try something and give me an excuse :D AAFES - where hiring folk who will work for below min wage is more important than hiring folk with manners..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
unitas27 Evomuse 39
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 3