Jack3d Review

Luke88

Awards
I've been taking Jack3d for about 4 weeks now and never experienced that crash. My buddy did the first few times with only 1.5 scoops but hasn't had that problem anymore.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You feel there is a relationship between your tooth sensitivity and 1,3-dimethylamylamine? This is a serious post, correct?
I have noticed something I drink/take on weight days makes my teeth sensitive. I couldnt figure it out for the longest time until I used up all of my old Xtend and switched to modern bcaa I realized something in the Xtend was making my teeth sensitive.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed something I drink/take on weight days makes my teeth sensitive. I couldnt figure it out for the longest time until I used up all of my old Xtend and switched to modern bcaa I realized something in the Xtend was making my teeth sensitive.

Do you have "bad" teeth?

A buddy of mine had the same problem years ago...until he went to the dentist and got a root canal. Go to the dentist and get your teeth looked at.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have "bad" teeth?

A buddy of mine had the same problem years ago...until he went to the dentist and got a root canal. Go to the dentist and get your teeth looked at.
I wouldnt say that I have bad teeth but I notice that all of my teeth feel extremely sensitive and almost ache. But it seemed to only happen from Xtend, pretty sure they were old bottles too. I think I still have one at my parents house I can 'test' out.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
My mate had a similar issue, his teeth would get very sensitive when he took a particular kind of pre-workout N.O. drink., can't remember the name as this was years ago. Apparently one of the "artificial sweeteners" and sugar in the drink used to irritate the hell out of his teeth. He went to the dentist and found out that he had to get a root canal done in the section of teeth that was bothering him. Occasionally when I use any type of stimulant my teeth get an almost "grimy" feeling about them, and I have the innate desire to brush them immediately.

kain1012

Awards
in jacked we trust

BEST EVER!!!!

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d really does kick some major arse.....Its my preferred preworkout supplement.

ken22

ken22

Awards
Is Jack methylated? I heard it was but cant find it anywhere on container.

kain1012

Awards
I dont care whats in jacked it just feels like tingling and 3 scoops makes you want to tear your face off. Once you see those weights and pound that first set the tingling goes away and you become an animal!!!

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Is Jack methylated? I heard it was but cant find it anywhere on container.
Jack3d is not methylated, where did you hear that nonsense?

ALSO

I dont care whats in jacked it just feels like tingling and 3 scoops makes you want to tear your face off. Once you see those weights and pound that first set the tingling goes away and you become an animal!!!

FYI the tingling from Jack3d is due to the Beta Alanine.

Last edited:
ken22

ken22

Awards
Jack3d is not methylated, where did you hear that nonsense?

ALSO

FYI the tingling from Jack3d is due to the Beta Alanine.
A guy at a shop. But whats funny is they sale it. Hes usualy realy straight. Maybe hes confused.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Yea I am not sure where he got his information from, JACK3D is one of the few N.O. supps that doesn't contain a lot of fillers, and thus additional chemicals, as evidenced by the simple list of ingredients on the bottle (which can be googled) and the small size of the container.

kain1012

Awards
sweet i love the tingling!!!

Best thing about jacked is that I dont seem to build up an immunity to it like no-explode or superpump250.

or sorry superDUMP250 <-------stuff can be compared to white castle

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
sweet i love the tingling!!!

Best thing about jacked is that I dont seem to build up an immunity to it like no-explode or superpump250.

or sorry superDUMP250 <-------stuff can be compared to white castle
Superpump has to much crap in it, literally lol. But seriously I believe that the issue with people running to bathroom was because Superpump250 contained to much magnesium, this however was rectified in one of its reformulations.

WBseadog

Awards
Huge boost

I am new to taking pre-workouts, but jack3d is intense. I have stuck with single scoops for the past two weeks, but I think I can handle 2 now. I have seen significant improvements in endurance and also have been noticing great pumps with every session. I have only experienced the paresthesia on the occasion that it kicks in before I begin my workout. Huge motivational booster. This stuff is great and I highly recommend.

brandoncrooks

Awards
this is my first time using any type of forum and also my first time using jacked 3d and powerful and im LOVING it, me and a bunch of guys just work out in a garage every morning and we ALL use jacked including one guys girlfriend lol, 2 of the guys have been using this for a few months now and have only been working out a total of 7 or 8 months and in that amount of time their bench press went from a 180 max to 305 max, thats not including the powerful, just jacked great job on this product guys, i recomend it to every one i meet even when im in gnc i point the way to jacked, i would swear i sell more jacked in that store than the lady that works there but really who is gonna take advice about working out and suplements from a short unattractive over weight out of shape and older lady (i dont mean any dis respect by anymeans) but i have a question is it ok to be stalking jacked 3d, powerful with anabolic switch and superior amino 2222 caps, am i really gonna gain anything extra with those other 2 products? i take 3 scoops of the jacked3d and 3 tabs of powerful and just follow the directions on the rest . . . again im new to this forum thing so im not even sure if i am in the right spot to be asking this question lol

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
this is my first time using any type of forum and also my first time using jacked 3d and powerful and im LOVING it, me and a bunch of guys just work out in a garage every morning and we ALL use jacked including one guys girlfriend lol, 2 of the guys have been using this for a few months now and have only been working out a total of 7 or 8 months and in that amount of time their bench press went from a 180 max to 305 max, thats not including the powerful, just jacked great job on this product guys, i recomend it to every one i meet even when im in gnc i point the way to jacked, i would swear i sell more jacked in that store than the lady that works there but really who is gonna take advice about working out and suplements from a short unattractive over weight out of shape and older lady (i dont mean any dis respect by anymeans) but i have a question is it ok to be stalking jacked 3d, powerful with anabolic switch and superior amino 2222 caps, am i really gonna gain anything extra with those other 2 products? i take 3 scoops of the jacked3d and 3 tabs of powerful and just follow the directions on the rest . . . again im new to this forum thing so im not even sure if i am in the right spot to be asking this question lol

Short answer yes you can take all of those products, but why?
If I am not mistaken Anabolic Switch is a Creatine product, containing a proprietary blend of different Creatine's, totaling 6 grams per serving. Jack3d also contains a decent serving of Creatine Monohydrate. You don't need to take both products, because you would probably be consuming to much Creatine. Taking amino's with Jack3d is fine. I use Jack3d and SciVation Xtend. Just my 2 cents.