Jack3d Review

clemente13

Awards
hahhahaha thats how i felt yesterday after i took it i flew straight to the gym and hit the weights like a mad man killer leg work out... im sore as F**K right now

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahhahaha thats how i felt yesterday after i took it i flew straight to the gym and hit the weights like a mad man killer leg work out... im sore as F**K right now
PERFECT! Now EAT!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
It is the Geranium in the Jack3d, and it is common!
I find that Geranium has a similar stim effect as adderall, Obviously not as intense, but also similar sides... Including effects on sexual performance. Infact if I develop a tolerance to Geranium, I also develop one to adderall. (Prescribed to me).This does not happen with all stims (like caffeine) Geranium is very powerful stuff.

fballplaya42

fballplaya42

Awards
I have been using jack3d for about a month and a couple days. I like it alot. I think it has better results, pumps, focus, than shotgun and xplode. Allthough shotgun makes you tingle alot more, jack3d has the same effect and i think its the best. Tell me what you think about it

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using jack3d for about a month and a couple days. I like it alot. I think it has better results, pumps, focus, than shotgun and xplode. Allthough shotgun makes you tingle alot more, jack3d has the same effect and i think its the best. Tell me what you think about it
If you like the beta alanine tingle I suggest stacking Jack3d with either bulk beta from NP (super cheap method) or better yet add in US Powders Domin ATP with Jack3d. I love do to 2 scoops of Domin and 1-2 scoops of Jack3d... take that 45 minutes before you workout and watch out, you will want to lift the gym for reps!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Lets see if Jack3d will take me thru deadlifts/squats/leg presses tonight. First leg workout with the stuff. So far chest/tri and back/bi were satifactory.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see if Jack3d will take me thru deadlifts/squats/leg presses tonight. First leg workout with the stuff. So far chest/tri and back/bi were satifactory.
I have no doubts...

Speaking of deadlifts - Check out our sponsored athlete Doug Miller ROCKING a huge rep set of deadlifts...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjMWmJJg0ZU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

fballplaya42

fballplaya42

Awards
ill try that stack out sometime. and is the other supps the same thing as jack3d? like the nitric oxide type (if thats what it is). i dont research much, a bunch of my friends have done it so i tried it out, and i am very happy with the results i have had. alot of gain in strength and amazing pumps!

LordLifter

LordLifter

Awards
Lol, I know this is a thread from a long time ago, but I did the same thing.....but when I saw the powder in the pamphlet, I just ate the powder straight. This stuff is like gold....I don't let any of it go to waste!

gifted lifter

Awards
Would this product be safe to use with Animal Cuts? Cuts has a diuretic in it and i would be worried about getting dehydrated since this has creatine in it. Thoughts?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this product be safe to use with Animal Cuts? Cuts has a diuretic in it and i would be worried about getting dehydrated since this has creatine in it. Thoughts?
I would not take Jack3d and Animal Cuts at the same time. If you wanted to use them on the same day, consider taking them at least six hours apart. Stay sufficiently hydrated. Furthermore, avoid taking any of them later then six hours before bed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not take Jack3d and Animal Cuts at the same time. If you wanted to use them on the same day, consider taking them at least six hours apart. Stay sufficiently hydrated. Furthermore, avoid taking any of them later then six hours before bed.
Well the cool thing about Animal Cuts is you can take out the stim pill... I don't see why you couldn't take Jack3d in its place for your stim. I would watch out for the dehydration though, Strategic is right on to be concerned about that. Jack3d is excellent for energy and used in conjunction with something like Animal Cuts may be somewhat synergistic with the geranium and caffeine... just a thought.

gifted lifter

Awards
In reference to the last 3 posts, I woke up and took Cuts today, felt fantastic all day during school, took jack3d at about 330 and started working out at about 4. My strength was good, energy was perfect, mental focus outstanding, and my endurance was solid. Today was legs, I sqauted a 5x5 with fairly big weight, leg pressed 5x5 with a grand and change, weighted lunges, and ran sprints after. It's my first workout since wrestling ended and a solid one to boot. I will continue taking the two at these times.

jemos814

Awards
So, I recently started the Asteroid Stacker and it came with a jar of Jack3d, I will agree with Mc Burley the pamphlet in sidde was a bit offputting, but i rread it and liked it, so maybe they could change it and and put it on the out side of the container or something like that.

Now the product is fantastic! Im just getting back into working out, from a long break and some unwanted gains. my dady passed away a few years ago and i just got in a rut, but now that i am starting back up I am glad i found this product it gave me the best pump Ive ever experienced i was focused, i put up bigger weights with more reps. Well lets just say the first day i used it i doubled the amount of reps from the last time i did chest and back easy! I would reccommend this to anyone who wants a good pump and help with thier training.

timmy202

Awards
When i take 3 scoops i gotta calm myself down,Its def one of the best pre workouts ive ever used.Pumps are great

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
The tingles this shxt gives is you wild! I took it the other day and had to make a stop at a business on the way to the gym... i felt like a crackhead talking to this lady who worked there while she was trying to give me advice i was tingling all over and trying not to giggle or twitch like a tweaker hahaha
lmao

mikeylhc

Awards
3 years ago I thought NO Xplode was good, threw a bottle away after trying Superpump250>

Now I put Superpump250 on the back burner because

A) Jack3d doesn't make me **** my pants all day or even once.
B) It's less expensive
c) Most importantly: I've been getting the best damn workouts/pumps so

10/10 thus far and that's coming from a stim junkie like me

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 years ago I thought NO Xplode was good, threw a bottle away after trying Superpump250>

Now I put Superpump250 on the back burner because

A) Jack3d doesn't make me **** my pants all day or even once.
B) It's less expensive
c) Most importantly: I've been getting the best damn workouts/pumps so

10/10 thus far and that's coming from a stim junkie like me
Great to hear you are enjoying your run of Jack3d. Thank you!

Superwop

Awards
I have brought a bottle of Jacked today on the reccomendation of a chap working at a new sports store that opened today, after reading the reviews im quite looking forward to my workout tonight, I am fairly new to weight lifting. A lot of reviews have mentioned a lack of creatine in Jacked and im wondering if this can be counteracted in some way, I currently take a dose of Muscletech cell tech creatine after each workout (Im hoping thats the info you need, im new be gentle!)

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I have brought a bottle of Jacked today on the reccomendation of a chap working at a new sports store that opened today, after reading the reviews im quite looking forward to my workout tonight, I am fairly new to weight lifting. A lot of reviews have mentioned a lack of creatine in Jacked and im wondering if this can be counteracted in some way, I currently take a dose of Muscletech cell tech creatine after each workout (Im hoping thats the info you need, im new be gentle!)
I believe it has 1 gram for every scoop. If you like you can add some creatine monohydrate to your post workout shake, but 2 to 3 grams of creatine is fine.

Superwop

Awards
Update

I believe it has 1 gram for every scoop. If you like you can add some creatine monohydrate to your post workout shake, but 2 to 3 grams of creatine is fine.
Just an update on my use of Jacked. I did not notice any sort of effect listed by others, i did notice that i felt much more recovered after my work out (which was good, extra 10 pounds on my bench press)

I had a Mutant mass shake 1/2 hour before consuming the Jacked and only used 1 scoop as recommended on the container for a new user. Any thoughts or advice would be very welcome!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update on my use of Jacked. I did not notice any sort of effect listed by others, i did notice that i felt much more recovered after my work out (which was good, extra 10 pounds on my bench press)

I had a Mutant mass shake 1/2 hour before consuming the Jacked and only used 1 scoop as recommended on the container for a new user. Any thoughts or advice would be very welcome!
10lbs on your bench?!!!!!! I train all year to increase mine by 5lbs! Wow.

Jack3d is recommended to be used on an empty stomach.

Superwop

Awards
Empty stomached it today. No noticable "buzz" but there was a good pump and i could lift more. Im thinking i could use it as a pre loader and have my shake an hour before the workout. As the last time my recovery was much more complete then ever and despite a heavy workload i only feel a little fatigued not completely shattered.

lutador

Awards
Would I be able to take MRI's Anabolic Switch with Jack3d? They both have Beta Alanine and Arginine Alphaketoglutarate (AAKG). I've heard of some side effects from 'overdosing' on AAKG and BA. I realize that Jack3d only has a small amount of creatine, so I'm not too worried about complications from the additional creatine, but I'm still curious if I'm justified in this assumption. I'm 180lbs, and I was considering taking 1 scoop of Jack3d with 1 scoop of Switch. Because the blend is proprietary I can't see how much BA/AAKG is in each, and I just want to make sure that I won't be burning alive from paresthesia or anything. Thanks in advance!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would I be able to take MRI's Anabolic Switch with Jack3d? They both have Beta Alanine and Arginine Alphaketoglutarate (AAKG). I've heard of some side effects from 'overdosing' on AAKG and BA. I realize that Jack3d only has a small amount of creatine, so I'm not too worried about complications from the additional creatine, but I'm still curious if I'm justified in this assumption. I'm 180lbs, and I was considering taking 1 scoop of Jack3d with 1 scoop of Switch. Because the blend is proprietary I can't see how much BA/AAKG is in each, and I just want to make sure that I won't be burning alive from paresthesia or anything. Thanks in advance!
You can stack them, as long as Anabolic Switch is stim-free.

Ession

Awards
Read every page of reviews.

So it seems this is , by far, the best pre workout supp. Before I make the plunge, can anyone chime in and let me know if this is the best preworkout to take? I haven't ****ed with preworkouts for 3 years, and all I used before was N.O. xplode and animal pump.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Read every page of reviews.

So it seems this is , by far, the best pre workout supp. Before I make the plunge, can anyone chime in and let me know if this is the best preworkout to take? I haven't ****ed with preworkouts for 3 years, and all I used before was N.O. xplode and animal pump.
It depends on the individual. The ingredient list is short, but sweet. You will never know until you try.

madrox03

Awards
i just used jack3d for the first time a few days ago and it blew away every other pre-workout i've used before. I had a crazy pump for my entire workout and never ran out of steam until i hit complete failure. unfortunately i had the same experience with the pamphlet busting open and getting some of the powder in the wrapper.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
ENOUGH ABOUT THE PACKAGE IN THE CONTAINER PLEASE.......DEAL WITH IT. If its as good as everybody says it is that should'nt bother you.

TheTransforma

2 months ago I went through 1 bottle of jack3d and ended up taking 5 scoops as the best effect jack3d could bring me. I like some of the ingredients, but I feel the supp is highly underdosed. I should n't need 5 scoops to feel the effects. So, my bottle only lasted me 9 days. The beta alanine is hardly felt, even after 5 scoops. I combined this with 3 powerfull caps.

I would rate it 8/10, effects are okay, but price becomes an issue for me personally, because anything less than 5 scoops is not worth it.

Not a bad product at all, but to be effective it is alot more expensive than advertised, which is ashame really.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 months ago I went through 1 bottle of jack3d and ended up taking 5 scoops as the best effect jack3d could bring me. I like some of the ingredients, but I feel the supp is highly underdosed. I should n't need 5 scoops to feel the effects. So, my bottle only lasted me 9 days. The beta alanine is hardly felt, even after 5 scoops. I combined this with 3 powerfull caps.

I would rate it 8/10, effects are okay, but price becomes an issue for me personally, because anything less than 5 scoops is not worth it.

Not a bad product at all, but to be effective it is alot more expensive than advertised, which is ashame really.
I have to say I am shocked it took that much to feel anything and surprised that much geranium did not make you sick. I would look into taking a break from stims if it took that much to feel anything... don't blame jack3d if you know you abuse stims. It has adequate doses of all ingredients, 3 scoops is 5+ grams of creatine mono and at least 3+ of beta alanine, how much do you really need?

TheTransforma

I have to say I am shocked it took that much to feel anything and surprised that much geranium did not make you sick. I would look into taking a break from stims if it took that much to feel anything... don't blame jack3d if you know you abuse stims. It has adequate doses of all ingredients, 3 scoops is 5+ grams of creatine mono and at least 3+ of beta alanine, how much do you really need?
I didn't do stims before jack3d. This month I made my own stack using geranamine, tyrosine and caffeine. Effective, better dosed and alot cheaper to get simmilar effects. I do miss the focus of schizandra A, the tyrosine adds some similar effect, but not quite schizandra.

I like Jack3d, but for me, it is underdosed as I stated above.

Shane0Mac

Awards
I have just got my 1st tub of jacked and i love it. it smells a bit funky but what does that matter. I find the energy hit is well balanced as it takes ages to fade and doesn't hit you like a brick. taste wise is pretty good i find, just like juice IMO.
I dont find i get the huge pumps everyone else seems to get and it doesn't make your arms feel like they are going to explode which tbh i actually find good that it doesn't, but thats just me.
i have had black powder, no shotgun, monster pump, wake the freak and NOZ and jacked blows them away.
9/10 in my books

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have just got my 1st tub of jacked and i love it. it smells a bit funky but what does that matter. I find the energy hit is well balanced as it takes ages to fade and doesn't hit you like a brick. taste wise is pretty good i find, just like juice IMO.
I dont find i get the huge pumps everyone else seems to get and it doesn't make your arms feel like they are going to explode which tbh i actually find good that it doesn't, but thats just me.
i have had black powder, no shotgun, monster pump, wake the freak and NOZ and jacked blows them away.
9/10 in my books
Thanks Shane!

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I agree with the maker of this thread, I bought jack3d, mine came with the seal broken, the little package note inside was alittle torn so a lot got in the packet. It's a good product just to be paying so much for such concentrated scoops, i want every bit I could get. I even contacted USP, its been a week and no response :/

Shane0Mac

Awards
I agree with the maker of this thread, I bought jack3d, mine came with the seal broken, the little package note inside was alittle torn so a lot got in the packet. It's a good product just to be paying so much for such concentrated scoops, i want every bit I could get. I even contacted USP, its been a week and no response :/
you dont like that its concentrated? its 45 servings which is the same as most others.
personally i would rather just pay for the stuff that i want instead of half the garbage thats in other pre workout drinks and its one of the cheapest pwo out there

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
when using Jack3d I understand there are 100mg of caffeine in each scoop, has anyone noticed elevated blood pressure using it?

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
you dont like that its concentrated? its 45 servings which is the same as most others.
personally i would rather just pay for the stuff that i want instead of half the garbage thats in other pre workout drinks and its one of the cheapest pwo out there
Oh, I would rather have it concentrated, but only if so much didn't go into that little packet. and when i shake it alittle smoke comes out, which I doubt is much at all. just the little packet annoyed me.. lol more so wondering about the seal on mine. ;P

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when using Jack3d I understand there are 100mg of caffeine in each scoop, has anyone noticed elevated blood pressure using it?
Last I checked its more like 65mg per scoop... I got that a while back from a trusted USP rep but that may have changed and I didn't hear about it. Just thought you would like to know that.

Ession

Awards
I have to comment on Jack3d again, after having used it for some time.

I don't understand what it is exactly, I'm guessing the 1,3-Dimethylamylamine has to do with most of its potency, but holy crap.

Every time I don't feel like going to the gym (ny day I'm doing squats), I take Jack3d and my mood changes drastically, and I can burst through any workout.

I know 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is bad for you, but dang USP you guys sure know how to make a product that works. Good stuff.

RedneckDB

Awards

I know 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is bad for you, but dang USP you guys sure know how to make a product that works. Good stuff.
why is it bad for you if the corrct doses are followed and it isn't abused?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please explain here...

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
maybe he means if u take 1,3-dimeth for to long or something....any overuse of a stim would be hard on the syste

txrebel

Awards
Does anyone know if taking oxyelitePro works well with Jack3d?

dave360

Awards
warning, serious side effects are possible!

I wanted to try this product for a long time having read that it was the best selling product and having heard from couple of (much younger) friends that it was a great product. Im 35y, 190pounds, 6.2 experiened athlete , work out 4-5 times a week over last 10 years. I took one scoop 30 min before work out, sipping rather quickly while i was driving on my way to the gym. Within 10 min (possibly 5min) i felt the skin on my face was on fire. Some people mentionned about tingling, for me it was more as if i had rub a fresh green chili all over my face (and who would do that!?) Also felt that way on my tighs and arms (although not so intense) I didn't feel very pumped or stronger in the gym, just more alert, but also kinda nervous and speed. Then towards the end of my 60 min work out came the headache, not very strong one but persitent. At home i realized that my heart was beating abnormally fast, even while resting, it felt so for a few hours ( drank Jacked at 2pm and went to bed around midnite!) Basically i've been feeling like **** since i drunk Jacked and it's been 3 days. I have constant lingering migraine in the back of my head, i feel tired and a bit dizzy at times0.I aslo noticed sinus/gum paina and teeth sensitivity (all related) for the last 3 days.Basically it feels like a hangover that has been lasting for 3 days. (Today it's sunday,and i'm consulting a gp tomorrow at the first hour, really worry about heart and neuro problems!!)And i repeat i only drunk one small scoop of powder mixed with water. I know that this product has been heralded as the best pre work out, but be aware that there could be some unpleasant/serious side effects due to the presence of 1,3-dimethylamylamine=Methylhexaneamine=geranamine,
mixed with possibly way too high dose of caffeine.
In 2009, the World Anti-Doping Agency added methylhexanamine to the 2010 prohibited list...period
just google that chemical and you'll find that that Serious adverse effects including headache, nausea, and stroke and obviously those sides i described previously, have been reported in recreational users of these products.

People will tell you that it's only dangerous when used in high dose and mixed with alcohol, and that people who had serious side effects were unhealthy partygoers popping pills at raves or clubs, and i'm the proof that it is dangerous for healthy people (no caffeine, no drugs, no acohol) i have used many other products in the past years: celltech, size on, no x plode, green magnitude, superpump, kealkalyn, etc and never have i felt so sick.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You feel there is a relationship between your tooth sensitivity and 1,3-dimethylamylamine? This is a serious post, correct?

Dueces

Awards
I really like jacked. The only thing I have noticed is a big crash a few hours after workout.