Ive been on MK677 everyday for 3 years straight

mynewusername

Awards
Holy shyt, we heard you the first time.

"all in all from all i know now mk677 seems more like a sleep aid then a muscle building drug," this is just so wrong!!

IGF 1 is boosted optimally in the 25mg range with MK. IGF1 is absolutely beneficial in building size and muscle. HGH benefits increase up to about 12.5mg then you start to see diminished returns for the GH at higher doses. Same with IGF 1 after 25mgs. So you have 2 things at play, GH and IGF1 both responsible for different things. Dose of MK should be goal dependent imo.
hahaahHHAHAHAHAHA my page bugged out

mynewusername

Awards
You realize you saying it doesn’t effect anything at all because it doesn’t effect hgh it’s the single most flawed statement u could of said right?

whatabout the the message sent from the hypothalamus to tell the pituitary to releases hgh, whatabout your circadian rhythm whatabout the way lack of sunlight hits the eyes and the body produces melatonin which all is just part of the hormonal chain. You don’t think deep enough

you don’t think that because this drug is in the body and sending a message that it’s going to effect anything at all other than hgh?
it doesnt work that way, dont be a fucking pussy, it actually doesnt even lower your hgh once you go off, it doesnt stop your natural production, my circadian ryth has been fucked for over 8 years i sleep 6 hours a day and usually sleep during the day actually, theres plenty of ppl on actual hgh, unreal doses, like every single olympia athlete, and theyre fine.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
it doesnt work that way, dont be a fucking pussy, it actually doesnt even lower your hgh once you go off, it doesnt stop your natural production, my circadian ryth has been fucked for over 8 years i sleep 6 hours a day and usually sleep during the day actually, theres plenty of ppl on actual hgh, unreal doses, like every single olympia athlete, and theyre fine.
Very educated response

mynewusername

Awards
During the first week IGF-1 level go through the ROOF! I have seen blood work showing IGF- level equivalent to 8-10 iu of exo. GH. But...this is only for the first week. Desensitization begins to occur after that. So, the best option is to use a high dose (25 mg/day) right out of the gate for 8 days, followed by 4 days off. This will help re-set your sensitivity. In the end, you end up with even more IGF-1 production over the long-term...and less strain on your bank account.

As far as muscle growth, the studies are clear, MK grows lean tissue in EVERY test subject that uses it...and these studies were in elderly people. When given to young people who are training hard and eating right, its potential muscle building benefits only increase.

It's very similar to exo. GH in this regard. You could take 5 iu of exo. GH every day for 90 days, but if you are dieting...or are basically eating a mainatnce amount of calories, you won't see any meaningful muscle growth. You will gain fullness, but not any real muscle tissue. Does this mean eo. GH doesn't help build muscle? Of course not. We all know better than that, yet there are TONS of people who use exo. GH and don't grow at all...because they aren't putting their body in a state conducive to growth.

Now, if the individual is eating a caloric surplus and training for growth, exo. GH (as well as MK-677) most certainly has the potential to increase lean mass. Anything which drastically increases IGF-1 levels will increase potential muscle growth.

Neither exo. GH or MK-677 are overnight miracle drugs (except in terms of muscle fullness, which comes on very quickly), but both can provide significant muscle building results when you stay the course and do what is required. In this sense, MK-677 and exo. GH are the same.

On another note, I wish I was still sleeping like I was when I was a kid. Those days were wondrous. I slept like a rock and woke up completely refreshed. I would literally JUMP out of bed within seconds of waking up and feel awesome, especially during summer vacation (because school sucked)). Now, I slowly open my eyes and try to clear the head fog before dragging myself over to my coffee machine.
ye i know it builds muscle i believe in it but almost everyone that takes it says straight up dont expect steroid level growth not even creatine level it just might make you full and gives u decent mass specially early cause of water retention, i believe we might make more gains on it obviously since it increases hgh but it wont be like WOW OMFG WTF IM MAKING SO MUCH MUSCLE, also just from the fact u can eat 1k+ calories and not get fat and that u sleep so tight ul get more muscle

do u have sources on the hgh levels on mk677? i wanna increase my hgh as much as i can since it doesnt have the side effects like hair loss, ball shrinkage etc like androgenic **** does, also do you know of any good sarm / drug combinations to increase hgh? i heard people say hghrh + mk 677 and stuff like that, any ideas? i cant even find any drug for increasing hgh except mk 677 and actual hgh.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
ye i know it builds muscle i believe in it but almost everyone that takes it says straight up dont expect steroid level growth not even creatine level it just might make you full and gives u decent mass specially early cause of water retention, i believe we might make more gains on it obviously since it increases hgh but it wont be like WOW OMFG WTF IM MAKING SO MUCH MUSCLE, also just from the fact u can eat 1k+ calories and not get fat and that u sleep so tight ul get more muscle

do u have sources on the hgh levels on mk677? i wanna increase my hgh as much as i can since it doesnt have the side effects like hair loss, ball shrinkage etc like androgenic **** does, also do you know of any good sarm / drug combinations to increase hgh? i heard people say hghrh + mk 677 and stuff like that, any ideas? i cant even find any drug for increasing hgh except mk 677 and actual hgh.
You’re a train wreck waiting to happen

mynewusername

Awards
You’re a train wreck waiting to happen
we are on a website with everyone taking 30 compounds like 25 roid combinations including tren, grams of test, hgh insulin and igf1 and im a trainwreck cause i wanna take fucking mk677 which is a milder creatine + another hgh drug / sarm.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
we are on a website with everyone taking 30 compounds like 25 roid combinations including tren, grams of test, hgh insulin and igf1 and im a trainwreck cause i wanna take fucking mk677 which is a milder creatine + another hgh drug / sarm.
First of all clearly u don’t understand mk isn’t a sarm. Sarms are suppressive to endogenous test. Very few other drugs increase hgh. I could probly tell u yk would increase hgh and you’d go buy it and shut yourself down.

you think mk is a milder creatine. I think you have taken the cake for biggest dummy I’ve ever seen.
Like I can tell by your posts that you haven’t the slightest clue of the weight any of this holds. And that you haven’t done much research at all.

another thing you said that is dumb. No one here is taking igf-1 I bet you don’t even know what it’s called or how much it costs and that it’s basically unavailable to 99.9 percent of people

mynewusername

Awards
First of all clearly u don’t understand mk isn’t a sarm. Sarms are suppressive to endogenous test. Very few other drugs increase hgh. I could probly tell u yk would increase hgh and you’d go buy it and shut yourself down.

you think mk is a milder creatine. I think you have taken the cake for biggest dummy I’ve ever seen.
Like I can tell by your posts that you haven’t the slightest clue of the weight any of this holds. And that you haven’t done much research at all.

another thing you said that is dumb. No one here is taking igf-1 I bet you don’t even know what it’s called or how much it costs and that it’s basically unavailable to 99.9 percent of people
im actually fully aware it is not a sarm, where have i said that mk 677 is a sarm?

ur actually insane, dont talk my direction anymore.

mynewusername

Awards

i said another hgh drug / sarm as in another drug that raises hgh or another sarm that raises hgh, and mk 677 is a drug yes, doesnt mean its a sarm, ive really been trying to be nice to you but ur really struggling with some mental issues.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
i said another hgh drug / sarm as in another drug that raises hgh or another sarm that raises hgh, and mk 677 is a drug yes, doesnt mean its a sarm, ive really been trying to be nice to you but ur really struggling with some mental issues.
You said mk677 is basically creatine. Come on man.

all I’m trying to say is you don’t know the side effects to mk. No one does. It’s literally still in research

mynewusername

Awards
You said mk677 is basically creatine. Come on man.

all I’m trying to say is you don’t know the side effects to mk. No one does. It’s literally still in research
" which is a milder creatine " as i have said in a previous post because i think it is WEAKER then creatine and provides less effects not because it is in ANY way related to the creatine on a molecular scale, however you need to have a brain to know that

there are dozens of people on mk 677 for years and noone has any side effects, it doesnt fucking matter, its a ghrelin receptor stimulator, you can stop it cold turkey as people do, the ones that cycle it off after 12+ months and theres no side effects, sure u might have a slightly raised prolactin etc but its not even 5% as harmful as **** like test or any steroid out there.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
" which is a milder creatine " as i have said in a previous post because i think it is WEAKER then creatine and provides less effects not because it is in ANY way related to the creatine on a molecular scale, however you need to have a brain to know that

there are dozens of people on mk 677 for years and noone has any side effects, it doesnt fucking matter, its a ghrelin receptor stimulator, you can stop it cold turkey as people do, the ones that cycle it off after 12+ months and theres no side effects, sure u might have a slightly raised prolactin etc but its not even 5% as harmful as **** like test or any steroid out there.
I may have been a bit of a dick tho my b

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. Never heard abput 8 on / 4 off for mk677. Always thought it is better to just run it continuously.

can you post a link to the study where it is confirmed that igf1 shoots up in the first week? I thought it took 2 weeks for a noticeable increase in igf 1.
There is no study doing a 8 on/ 4 off. I recommend this due to both research (which shows significant desensitization after a short time), as well as an immene amount of real world feedback showing extreme elevations in IGF-1 levels during the first week.

The are two reasons so many people think MK shouldn't be cycled. One, there are clinical studies showing continuous, long-term use...and two, MK continues providing elevations in IGF-1 with long-term use. However, just because clinical trials used the drug long-term, it does not mean it is the best way to use the drug for maximal IGF-1 output. In fact, we know irrefutably that MK causes densensitization, so the question is three-fold. One, how quickly does it cause denstization. Two, how quickly do IGF-1 leve rise and to what degree. Three, how high do peak IGF-1 levels rise relative to the post-denstization state...and lastly, how long does it takes to resemsitize to the drug after going off.

We already know the answers to these questions (for the most part), so that is why I now recommend an 8 on/ 4 off schedule.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK so load mk677 8 days then take 4 days off. Then would i go to the 10mg for say 90 days or howerer long i plan to take it?

I understand that cancer issues are not the same with mk as GH. There is not a history in my family, but my understanding is if you have the gene injections of gh you usually end up with it.

A buddy i met on here has been helping me put a cycle together of anabolics. he mentioned since i am on trt using 25 or so mg mk a day during my cruises ( trt dose) to help maintain gains. ANy thoughts on that?
I also figure i would use it for the 16 weeks of my cycle and then maybe the 8-10 of my cruise in between doctor blood work. My understanding is mk will not effect my test or estrogen levels.

Also other than the three weeks how often are most people here running mk? I first heard if you cant afford a year dont use it then many say think of it like gh and 16 weeks or so during a cycle.

Anyone have any major sides.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You’re right. What does mike Arnold know about it 🙄

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
OK so load mk677 8 days then take 4 days off. Then would i go to the 10mg for say 90 days or howerer long i plan to take it?

I understand that cancer issues are not the same with mk as GH. There is not a history in my family, but my understanding is if you have the gene injections of gh you usually end up with it.

A buddy i met on here has been helping me put a cycle together of anabolics. he mentioned since i am on trt using 25 or so mg mk a day during my cruises ( trt dose) to help maintain gains. ANy thoughts on that?
I also figure i would use it for the 16 weeks of my cycle and then maybe the 8-10 of my cruise in between doctor blood work. My understanding is mk will not effect my test or estrogen levels.

Also other than the three weeks how often are most people here running mk? I first heard if you cant afford a year dont use it then many say think of it like gh and 16 weeks or so during a cycle.

If ur on trt u won’t need mk to maintain

mynewusername

Awards
You’re right. What does mike Arnold know about it 🙄
and where did i say he doesnt know anything about it? i said its not a miracle drug u wont think to urself WOW OMFG LOOK HOW MUCH MUSCLE IM MAKING, and thats what every single review here, on reddit, or anywhere on the internet says, i even said i believe it helps but no crazy amounts.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

No. Just take it 8 days ON/ 4 days off, continuously repeating that pattern...until you no longer want to use it.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no study doing a 8 on/ 4 off. I recommend this due to both research (which shows significant desensitization after a short time), as well as an immene amount of real world feedback showing extreme elevations in IGF-1 levels during the first week.

The are two reasons so many people think MK shouldn't be cycled. One, there are clinical studies showing continuous, long-term use...and two, MK continues providing elevations in IGF-1 with long-term use. However, just because clinical trials used the drug long-term, it does not mean it is the best way to use the drug for maximal IGF-1 output. In fact, we know irrefutably that MK causes densensitization, so the question is three-fold. One, how quickly does it cause denstization. Two, how quickly do IGF-1 leve rise and to what degree. Three, how high do peak IGF-1 levels rise relative to the post-denstization state...and lastly, how long does it takes to resemsitize to the drug after going off.

We already know the answers to these questions (for the most part), so that is why I now recommend an 8 on/ 4 off schedule.
Do the typical early onset sides such as water retention and extreme hunger that generally subside after a short time keep returning when cycling like this? Obviously this is different for everyone but generally speaking.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You won’t NEED it to maintain but it’s still a nice addition to TRT.
OK i am new to this. So if my blasts are say right now 450mg test a week 14-16 weeks and then cruise is 200mg a week for 8-10 weeks i should not lose much? Hell i might use the mk during the blast them. Wife put a ban on hgh because of cancer fears ( she knows i use anabolics) but does not understand mk is hgh like.

I was worried my trt might be low so after i was out of sust i thought of going with cyp and then after my blast runnig 200mg trt by my doc and then 100mg by me.

Now would you say i should be able to maintain with a larger cycle? My next will probably be at least 500mg test and 600mg eq for about 15-16 weeks and i might start with an oral and end with an oral which is way more gear than now.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK i am new to this. So if my blasts are say right now 450mg test a week 14-16 weeks and then cruise is 200mg a week for 8-10 weeks i should not lose much? Hell i might use the mk during the blast them. Wife put a ban on hgh because of cancer fears ( she knows i use anabolics) but does not understand mk is hgh like.

I was worried my trt might be low so after i was out of sust i thought of going with cyp and then after my blast runnig 200mg trt by my doc and then 100mg by me.

Now would you say i should be able to maintain with a larger cycle? My next will probably be at least 500mg test and 600mg eq for about 15-16 weeks and i might start with an oral and end with an oral which is way more gear than now.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can use the mk during either. It would help during a blast or a cruise but why not boost your cruise with it

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone taken bloodwork during their first week of mk677 and recorded the supposed big rise in igf 1 levels? The rise that supposedly drops off in the coming weeks.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established

This was a great thread. Mike Arnold himself advice is great on taking mk677 for a few days then off. 4 on 2 off or 8 on and 4 off.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Dosages don’t mean anything. What means something is the levels these dosages bring you to. Cruise is not TRT dose but I bet you already knew that. Someone going back to trt dose would lose a fair amount of muscle if he was past his genetic potential and that’s only normal and natural. A cruise dose is just above supraphysiological levels so you keep those gains but with minimal stress on your body. (Don’t fool yourself you will still harm your body a little when cruising, playing this game will hit you sooner or later). When I go back to cruise I go down to 250mg a week which brings me around 1500 TT so obviously at these levels I don’t lose any gains but I won’t be able to do this for 10 years straight that’s for sure. I could probably get away with 200mg a week which would bring me around 1200-1300 if anything I’d lose some pump and some "on" look but I’d almost keep almost my weight. Anyways so all that to say no you shouldn’t lose much if any weight on cruise if you do it right but you gotta constantly check your health. I’d get get bloods 3 times a year

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This was a great thread. Mike Arnold himself advice is great on taking mk677 for a few days then off. 4 on 2 off or 8 on and 4 off.
Yeah i saw this it looks insane, almost to the point you would think it is a lab error if it wasnt for the consistently lower nymbers in the following weeks.

Also we dont know his igf1 levels during week 1-3 , since we see such a large drop from week 4-5, maybe they have been even higher during weeks 1-3 than they were during week 4?

Been on mk677 for 5 nad half weeks now will probably stop in a few days and resume on 15th of january, this time doing 8 on 4 off, but i will dive in straight to 25mg to experience surge of gh and gh sides, as @danielvp suggested.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah i saw this it looks insane, almost to the point you would think it is a lab error if it wasnt for the consistently lower nymbers in the following weeks.

Also we dont know his igf1 levels during week 1-3 , since we see such a large drop from week 4-5, maybe they have been even higher during weeks 1-3 than they were during week 4?

Been on mk677 for 5 nad half weeks now will probably stop in a few days and resume on 15th of january, this time doing 8 on 4 off, but i will dive in straight to 25mg to experience surge of gh and gh sides, as @danielvp suggested.
I started 8-4 yesterday so I’ll let you know how it goes

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I will be following the 8 on 4 off as well at 20mg. Tonight will be my 4th off day. My appetite is lower than it was the first 10 days.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started 8-4 yesterday so I’ll let you know how it goes
If someone has been on MK/Somatozine for an extended period of time and wants to transition over to the 8 ON/ 4 OFF program, it is likely wise to first take a couple weeks off completely...as denstization is pretty severe at that point. By taking a couple weeks off, you will be able to start fresh, nut moving right into a 8 ON/4 OFF schedule after extended on-time probably won't be sufficient for restoring sensitivity in the short-term.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If someone has been on MK/Somatozine for an extended period of time and wants to transition over to the 8 ON/ 4 OFF program, it is likely wise to first take a couple weeks off completely...as denstization is pretty severe at that point. By taking a couple weeks off, you will be able to start fresh, nut moving right into a 8 ON/4 OFF schedule after extended on-time probably won't be sufficient for restoring sensitivity in the short-term.
I haven’t run MK for several years and I’m not convinced that what I had was any good anyway. So this is a very fresh start

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. Never heard abput 8 on / 4 off for mk677. Always thought it is better to just run it continuously.

can you post a link to the study where it is confirmed that igf1 shoots up in the first week? I thought it took 2 weeks for a noticeable increase in igf 1.
I don't know if there are any clinical trials measuring IGF-1 concentrations after 7 days (I don't remember, as it's been years since I read the literature), but at this point I couldn't care less about clinical trials.

The reason you never heard of an 8 ON/4 OFF protocol is because I am the one first one to recommend that particular protocol. However, I am NOT the first one to recommend short cycles as a result of MK causing densentization. There have been several people before me who have recommended cycling MK for short spurts--for the same reasons I mention here. Scott Stevenson recommended short cycles at least a year ago, if not a few years ago. I initially disagreed with him, but it turns out he was correct.

My recommendation is based on one indisputable fact--MK causes quick and signficant sensitization, with GH production falling rapidly within a week (or so) of regular use.

Furthermore, it doesn't take 2 weeks for IGF-1 levels to rise in response to elevations in GH. I don't know who told you that nonsense, but that's exactly what it is. Nonsense. IGF-1 levels rise in response to elevations in GH...and it takes place immediately. The body doesn't wait to start producing IGF-1. Furthermore, the higher GH levels rise, the more IGF-1 conversion takes place.

Being that MK-677 is at its most powerful (from GH elevating standpoint) during the first week (with rapid and significant desensitization occuring afterwards), it doesn't make sense to run MK for weeks on end. GH production with MK is potentially several times greater during week 1, than it is on say, week 4. I have seen numerous labs showing elevations in IGF-1 equivalent to 8-10 iu of GH after just 1 week of use (the typical increase ranges from 5-8 iu).

Likewise, labs also show significant decreases in IGF-1 levels after several weeks of use, leaving the user with IGF-1 levels equivalent to just 2-3 iu of GH. You will maintain your IGF-1 levels from that point forward, but it makes no sense to continue using a product that causes such significant desensitization when you can just take some time off and experience greater overall GH/IGF-1 production.

The bottom line: It is NOT better to run MK-677 continuously...unless you want to waste money and experience less overall GH/IGF-1 production. We have seen more than enough labs at this point, in combination with clinical research, to conclude that daily use is not ideal. I SELL MK-677. I receive zero benefit by telling people to follow an 8 ON/4 OFF protocol. When people do that, I LOSE money. MK has been in use for many years now...and the amount of labs/research conducted is immense. Anyone who does their due diligence on the research front will readily see that conventional protocols simply aren't ideal when the goal is maximal GH/IGF-1 output.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Mike Arnold haha the part where you said igf 1 increases equivalent to 5-8 iu of gh within the first week, i literally went like this (7:34) :
Definitely caught my interest.

Yes it makes sense that igf 1 climbs immediately. After all, people who inject gh, their igf1 climbs immediately.

you could be right about massive increases in igf 1 in the furst week, i never saw igf levels on mk higher than high 300s, but people usually wait few weeks at least till they get bloodwork.

could you tell us roughly, in ng/ml, what numbers did you see in the first week of mk677?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Op have you noticed any GH sides such as facial bone growth, bigger hands, feet and head etc?
That's not going to happen with MK...EVER This unfounded fear has been perpetuated by sheer ignorance. Actual bone growth--to the point of actually seeing bigger hands, brow, feet, etc., ONLY occurs I the presence of massive GH elevation over a LONG period of time. I am talking like 15-20 iu of GH for many years.

Case in point, look at the number of pros who have used large amounts of GH throughout most of their career, yet their hands, feet, heads, etc., look completely normal. Any growth that may have occurred Is still within the range of what is considered normal. Growth of these bones to the point of deformation requires extreme, long-term abuse. One good example of exo. GH induced acromegaly is the Russian athlete Dennis Cyplenkov. Few people experience the degree of bone growth he has. His hands have grown massive over the years, particularly his fingers. They didn't get longer (the growth plates close after puberty), but they did get super thick.

You don't EVER have to worry about this with MK-677.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I honestly wouldnt mind a bit thicker bones and bigger hands.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold would you think there would be any benefit to taking exo gh on the 4 off days when using this protocol?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And @Mike Arnold, what kind of igf 1 numbers did you see with mk677 in ng/ml? Over 500?

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Forgive me for my ignorance but I’m still learning a lot about sarms in general and haven’t had any experience with them or GH for that matter, but I’ve been seeing a lot of people ( a few of them on here) saying that mk can cause diabetes, are they only assuming this or is there real proof that if could? I don’t understand how it could even do that unless it is already something that’s in your bloodline and you have early symptoms?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, MK can mess with insulin resistance like GH and other segretagogues. But I don't know if this can become a serious issue or if taking it along a hypoglucemic agent (something like berberin) is a good idea. Cycling MK should be enough to avoid both insulin resistance and IGF1 desensibilization.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been following the 8 on 4 off protocol for about 2 months. Going to get my blood sugar levels checked shortly to see if there’s anything to worry about.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been following the 8 on 4 off protocol for about 2 months. Going to get my blood sugar levels checked shortly to see if there’s anything to worry about.
How do you like mk with this protocol?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you notice your hands and wrists getting thicker / bigger? also the jaw, browridge etc?

the waist, the head in general?
I never realized bone growth was an issue on GH. Good thing I'm reading this thread. I actually noticed a much more defined browridge while on 40-60mg epistane daily years back. I couldn't understand it. It was so much more pronounced.

Btw, what are people doing to minimize water retention on GH compounds? I never noticed this problem on peptides but I've been thinking of using mk677 for it's ease of use.