Itching all over wtf....

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So, I never thought I would be making a post like this but I am dispirited enough to do it. Around 4 days ago, I developed itching all over my body while sleeping, but then it also continued during the day. I haven't really had much relief since then, and it's making sleeping difficult. The only substance I was using is MK677, which I am now stopping to see if it helps. I was also using BPC 157 for my wrist ligament, but I think I will keep it on for now, I don't think that has anything to do with this. I am going to see a dermatologist tomorrow.

Has anybody here had something like this just suddenly happen? Any ideas about what I can do to fix this asap? It's beyond annoying. I tried taking an anti histamine, Cetirizine, it doesn't appear to have done much.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I experienced an extreme bout of this for a period of about 6 months of my life. By chance does this itching happen when your hot? about to sweat? does it start first in your hands and feet?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I experienced an extreme bout of this for a period of about 6 months of my life. By chance does this itching happen when your hot? about to sweat? does it start first in your hands and feet?
Thanks for responding. It's really random to be honest, I mean I suppose moving into a hotter environment could trigger it as it just makes you a tad uncomfortable. It's worse If I focus my attention on it, otherwise I can ignore it to a fair degree during day time. Still very annoying. And it is random, can happen anywhere on the body.
Did you find out what caused your problem?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, I never thought I would be making a post like this but I am dispirited enough to do it. Around 4 days ago, I developed itching all over my body while sleeping, but then it also continued during the day. I haven't really had much relief since then, and it's making sleeping difficult. The only substance I was using is MK677, which I am now stopping to see if it helps. I was also using BPC 157 for my wrist ligament, but I think I will keep it on for now, I don't think that has anything to do with this. I am going to see a dermatologist tomorrow.

Has anybody here had something like this just suddenly happen? Any ideas about what I can do to fix this asap? It's beyond annoying. I tried taking an anti histamine, Cetirizine, it doesn't appear to have done much.
I have heard of some getting an allergic reaction to the powder in BPC.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get this after a shower sometimes, it’s brutal...Can’t figure out why!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My first concern when using a research chem and having sudden itching like this would be liver function. MK and BPC probably shouldn't be hard on the liver, but you are using substances that were obtained potentially from less than pharmaceutical production lines. It could have almost anything in it.

Having said that, it is likely summer heat or something minor...but I would take a look at the liver just in case and stop taking any products that may have something in them that you don't know about.

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One thing that may help in these cases is keeping blood sugar down. Even though we need glucose, it is pro-inflammatory and lowering it (low carb, keto, fasting) is one potential thing that can help with any inflammation. High blood sugar itself can cause itchiness, though that would usually be in the extremities, not whole body.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first concern when using a research chem and having sudden itching like this would be liver function. MK and BPC probably shouldn't be hard on the liver, but you are using substances that were obtained potentially from less than pharmaceutical production lines. It could have almost anything in it.

Having said that, it is likely summer heat or something minor...but I would take a look at the liver just in case and stop taking any products that may have something in them that you don't know about.
Absolutely agree. And also, OP... do you happen to take any herbals like ashwaghanda or valerian? Just saw a Reddit thread where multiple folks were reporting severe itching and elevated liver enzymes from a particular herbal product.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I'm willing to bet almost anything that it's not the mk or anything bodybuilding or supplement related, there are a few vitamins that could do it so if you just started a new vitamin check that. But other then that mk and bpc are probably safe

Any new foods, laundry products, or rx medications

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Blotchy and itchy skin, does it go away within the hour? My girl gets that after showering sometimes too. hard water if so, The stuff in the water supply is irritating your skin

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get it after I shower as well. The weird part is that when I was on cycle I would shower sometimes 3xs a day to control acne especially on my back without a single problem. I started pct about a week ago and now every time I shower I feel like ants are crawling all over me. It was the same way last year when I pct. Weird

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get it after I shower as well. The weird part is that when I was on cycle I would shower sometimes 3xs a day to control acne especially on my back without a single problem. I started pct about a week ago and now every time I shower I feel like ants are crawling all over me. It was the same way last year when I pct. Weird
I almost think it is the nolva or clomid that causes this reaction.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My last Dr. Check up my liver numbers (?) were high and I have had a very bad itch ???

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have heard of some getting an allergic reaction to the powder in BPC.
Good to know, I will go off of it just to check this. I think I don't have an issue with this because this started before I started my BPC. Also, uh, now that I am mentioning BPC, I have to ask, how do you store powdered BPC that hasn't been reconstituted yet? Do you need to refrigerate that as well? I am just keeping it in a cool and dark place as of now.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I have bloodwork from 9 August, so around a week before this started, and everything looked great. I was on the MK then. So I guess in terms of liver impact, the gear isn't the problem. So, It's been better since yesterday, the severity has gone down. I quit all supplements but took my usual pre workout before working out, to see if that is what is causing this. It did have some impact. I am now thinking maybe the caffeine triggered something. Working theory.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One thing that may help in these cases is keeping blood sugar down. Even though we need glucose, it is pro-inflammatory and lowering it (low carb, keto, fasting) is one potential thing that can help with any inflammation. High blood sugar itself can cause itchiness, though that would usually be in the extremities, not whole body.
Yeah, that's the exact thought I had. I am usually always on a low carb diet but I dialed it in even more to see if it helps. Hasn't yet, but I think it's improving slowly.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Absolutely agree. And also, OP... do you happen to take any herbals like ashwaghanda or valerian? Just saw a Reddit thread where multiple folks were reporting severe itching and elevated liver enzymes from a particular herbal product.
I was taking a lot of herbal stuff, including those. I have stopped it for now to see what happens.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's the exact feeling I get, but not while showering, just randomly and also severely while sleeping.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good to know, I will go off of it just to check this. I think I don't have an issue with this because this started before I started my BPC. Also, uh, now that I am mentioning BPC, I have to ask, how do you store powdered BPC that hasn't been reconstituted yet? Do you need to refrigerate that as well? I am just keeping it in a cool and dark place as of now.
I would assume you store it in a cool dry place, probably not the fridge

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My last Dr. Check up my liver numbers (?) were high and I have had a very bad itch ???
Incidentally I have recent bloodwork, so I know my body's doing fine pretty much. It's some kind of allergy or stimulant.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stop taking anything not essential to life, ie food and water. If it stops it was something you were taking. Re-introduce one thing at a time until you find the culprit.

My wife had something similar and it was purely 100% stress related due to her masters program.

Also just because you did not instantly have an issue with the BPC does NOT mean you cannot develop one at anytime. People eat/consume/use things their whole life right up until the day they can't.

Good Luck.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Stop taking anything not essential to life, ie food and water. If it stops it was something you were taking. Re-introduce one thing at a time until you find the culprit.

My wife had something similar and it was purely 100% stress related due to her masters program.

Also just because you did not instantly have an issue with the BPC does NOT mean you cannot develop one at anytime. People eat/consume/use things their whole life right up until the day they can't.

Good Luck.
It basically has resolved by itself over time. I am now thinking it was probably stress.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It basically has resolved by itself over time. I am now thinking it was probably stress.
Stress will do it! Glad things are back to normal !

aliou031

Awards
I have the same issue guys, i was taking 10mg of cardarine for a week and all was good but when i raised the dosage to 20mg i had the same allergic reaction with some red spots on my legs. I stopped for a week and they dissapeared. Now i started again with 10mg and i have some red spots again but they are smaller in numbers and i wont raise the dose ill stay to 10mg. I ve seen some difference in my endurance from it. I have also done my bloodwork and its perfect.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Blotchy and itchy skin, does it go away within the hour? My girl gets that after showering sometimes too. hard water if so, The stuff in the water supply is irritating your skin
Interesting,...I’ve been using an aveeno lotion that helps a little but it’s brutal when it happens...

I soaked the shower head in Mr. Clean and scrubbed it,...hasn’t helped much.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have the same issue guys, i was taking 10mg of cardarine for a week and all was good but when i raised the dosage to 20mg i had the same allergic reaction with some red spots on my legs. I stopped for a week and they dissapeared. Now i started again with 10mg and i have some red spots again but they are smaller in numbers and i wont raise the dose ill stay to 10mg. I ve seen some difference in my endurance from it. I have also done my bloodwork and its perfect.
I’m also taking 10mg Cardarine a few times a week bro....Maybe it’s this this fookin ‘research chemical’

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting .................

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m also taking 10mg Cardarine a few times a week bro....Maybe it’s this this fookin ‘research chemical’
Cardarine doesn't bother me. I honestly think it is the nolva or clomid causing the itching for me. Both are research grade.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cardarine doesn't bother me. I honestly think it is the nolva or clomid causing the itching for me. Both are research grade.
I’d continue the PCT which is important and deal with the itching.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get that at times too and feels like I’m on fire. I can never figure out what it comes from but it comes and goes so never looked into it that much.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get that at times too and feels like I’m on fire. I can never figure out what it comes from but it comes and goes so never looked into it that much.
Exactly my dude, ‘on fire’ and I can’t figure out what it is, as it’s random too.