Unanswered Issues with Masteron, toxins in raws and Androhard

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey everybody,
So about 4 weeks ago I added in Masteron E to my 500mg test e per week. I started put with 400mg per week, had horrible anxiety and panic attacks thought I was going to die.
Lowered the dose to 200mg per week, no more panic attacks but a slight general sense of being unwell. Last week I gained some courage and went with 350mg, thinking that I can gradually try to increase it and therefore lessen the sides. I seemed to tolerate it well until yesterday night.
I just finished a strenuous workout so I am pretty sure it was exacerbated by the stress from the workout. Awwwww man, suddenly I felt that I couldnt breathe, i got lightheaded and started shaking with rapid heartbeat. I drag my ass to the house and basically the whole evening i go through hell, horrible anxiety.
Things seem to cool off by the time I go to bed, but about one hour after I fell asleep, BAM!
I twitch so hard as if I had been zapped by mains electricity so that I literally jump a feet in the air over my bed and there I am in a pool of sweat.
So obviously masteron doesnt agree with my body at all, not only that, but I am starting to think there are some toxins in the powder (i homebrew) which cause all of this. Mind you, i also had anxiety and panic attacks few weeks into test only, but they were to a lesser degree.
The feeling of anxiety and general feeling of being unwell (this worries me the most)is still present, and is constantly here!

So basically I have 2 questions.

1. How possible is it and how often do the raws that come from China contain toxins and heavy metals? Did any of you guys who homebrew have problems with toxins in your raws? I am on the verge of ditching my homebrew batch and going with test e ampoules from pharmacy only.

2. Would something like AndroHard give a measurable androgenic/dht component to a test only cycle? As much as i hate masteron right now, i like the the aggression and drive it brings to my workouts. It helped me burst through some stalls nicely. No boost in libido though. Actually, libido was best on test only, 2 weeks into the cycle.

But there is always a chance that androhard would cause the same side effects as masteron does for me. It converts to dht, right?

I mean, i would rather pin 100-200mg of masteron per week instead of rubbing myself every day with androhard, but i am worried that it (masteron) may contain toxins.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How pure were the raws... you did check UPLC/HPLC purity test didn’t you?

That test will say how pure and what toxins are present, lead etc.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How pure were the raws... you did check UPLC/HPLC purity test didn’t you?

That test will say how pure and what toxins are present, lead etc.
You see, this is the gravest mistake I did. I didn't test the raws. Definitely not wise thing to do and I do not recommend anyone not test their raws.

I was careless, i have to admit.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Extremely careless. There could be a bunch of lead in there.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I guess the best thing to do right now would be to stop injecting homebrew and continue with the amps.

Whatever damage has been done, well its over now, but to stop potentially exacerbating the problem further.
Ohn, btw, i injected today *GASP*

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On a bright side, it seems that my libido is finally improving.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A hefty oral dose of trest, mentabolan, epiandro, androsterone, or something like methyltren even, before driving to the gym would be an easy way to spike aggression for just a couple hours without keeping your system loaded up all the time. Or I suppose you could pin test or even tren suspension, but that’s going the other direction from a convenience standpoint.

There’s a big range of options there from mild to wild.

Also, proviron is pretty great as far as a masteron substitute for libido and hardening, but it won’t really add as much aggression as well being.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A hefty oral dose of trest, mentabolan, epiandro, androsterone, or something like methyltren even, before driving to the gym would be an easy way to spike aggression for just a couple hours without keeping your system loaded up all the time. Or I suppose you could pin test or even tren suspension, but that’s going the other direction from a convenience standpoint.

There’s a big range of options there from mild to wild.

Also, proviron is pretty great as far as a masteron substitute for libido and hardening, but it won’t really add as much aggression as well being.
Masteron is top-tier when it comes to the effects discussed above. Too bad I cant use it.
I much prefer to pin 2x per week than to down pills every day. Or multiple times a day.
Test suspension is definitely interesting and something I would like to try one day. I wouldnt mind pinning it once or twice a week pre workout. Tren I want to avoid because of its detrimental effects on the heart. Also, if mast causes all these sides for me, i am pretty sure that tren would be x5.

Edit: As the veil of anxiety and terror finally lifts now that mast is tapering out of my system i find that my libido is surprisingly good, much better than it usually was during the blast, it is almost as good as when test first hit me. I might try 100mg of mast per week during my next blast alongside 500mg test, just to free the test a bit and add a tiny bit of a dht component to a cycle.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Masteron is top-tier when it comes to the effects discussed above. Too bad I cant use it.
I much prefer to pin 2x per week than to down pills every day. Or multiple times a day.
Test suspension is definitely interesting and something I would like to try one day. I wouldnt mind pinning it once or twice a week pre workout. Tren I want to avoid because of its detrimental effects on the heart. Also, if mast causes all these sides for me, i am pretty sure that tren would be x5.

Edit: As the veil of anxiety and terror finally lifts now that mast is tapering out of my system i find that my libido is surprisingly good, much better than it usually was during the blast, it is almost as good as when test first hit me. I might try 100mg of mast per week during my next blast alongside 500mg test, just to free the test a bit and add a tiny bit of a dht component to a cycle.
You’re telling me that it’s a pain to keep a bottle of legal oral Trest or epiandro in the car that you can just pop a few pills at once several days a week whenever you’re pulling out of the driveway to head to the gym? I’m not talking about a cycle of orals; this is strictly as a preWO.

I feel you on the tren decision.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re telling me that it’s a pain to keep a bottle of legal oral Trest or epiandro in the car that you can just pop a few pills at once several days a week whenever you’re pulling out of the driveway to head to the gym? I’m not talking about a cycle of orals; this is strictly as a preWO.

I feel you on the tren decision.
Which one of the two would be better for aggression? Epiandro or trest?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it hard on cholesterol in oral form?

Edit: i think i will go with transdermal, or trest ace if i am able to source it, if i decide to use it in my next blast
Well, the oral trest is super short acting, for preworkout purposes.

If you want to blast trest ace, use injectable from PRO or your favorite RC site or UGL.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright guys, it is definitive. As far as panic attacks go, they happen exclusively and my anxiety intensifies after an ai dose, 12.5mg of exemestane. I take it on average once to twice per week, on 125mg of test per week right now, no masteron, nothing but test. I notice i lose morning wood and then i take it (ai) and boom, next day wood is back. But guess what, panic is back too, out of the blue, chest tightens and i feel as if i am under attack.

I dont know man, i am about to start ashwagandha again, it seemed to help with stress back in the day when i used to take it.

But it sucks. And panic originally started 3 weeks into the 500mg per week blast when i crashed my estrogen.

Hmm, masteron gave me panic attacks, even damn proviron gave me panic attacks (not as bad as masteron but i still had them), when i take an ai i get panic attacks...
There is a pattern. Mast and proviron are both dhts, they antagonize estrogen receptor. Lowering estrogen through an ai increases dht.
This is complex. Need to research more about this.

Whenever I increase the androgenicity within my body and lower estrogenicity, panic seems to happen. As if my sissyfied body wants estrogen dominance.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are looking for agression, the oral form of Trest is far superior to TD, IMO

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you are looking for agression, the oral form of Trest is far superior to TD, IMO
I may be wrong...but I dont think a lack of aggression will be an issue in the next 4-5 weeks...😂

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
For rapid onset of competitive aggression, Androsterone (200-400mg) or Msten, which are still commonly available and legal I believe.

Trest only makes you pissed-off when you see your nips are bigger than your little sister's, or once you realize you just can't have a real orgasm anymore, and by then it's pretty much too late for any meaningful "gym aggression"

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For rapid onset of competitive aggression, Androsterone (200-400mg) or Msten, which are still commonly available and legal I believe.

Trest only makes you pissed-off when you see your nips are bigger than your little sister's, or once you realize you just can't have a real orgasm anymore, and by then it's pretty much too late for any meaningful "gym aggression"
No orgasm? Never heard that about trest

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No orgasm? Never heard that about trest
Well it happens, but you can only tell by visual confirmation! As fas as any sensation of orgasm, it is completely absent. And I'm talking after only day 1 or 2, not weeks into it. There are various hormones that can influence your sex life adversely over time, but nothing as quickly or as profoundly as Trest. I can't stand it. It's too bad, because it works pretty well.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I may be wrong...but I dont think a lack of aggression will be an issue in the next 4-5 weeks...😂
I was just going by your comments:

"Which one of the two would be better for aggression? Epiandro or trest?"