Is this a scam?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
There is a website called expiredsupplements . com and they have pretty good deals on supplements that supposedly have very recently expired. For instance, $2 for ON's creatine pills. When you go to checkout it takes you to paypal (which will reimburse you if product is never received or if the seller charges more than once). My question is... Is this legit? Has anyone ever tried it out? I am sorry if this is against the rules, but I am very curious about this website.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Sounds like supplementwharehouse.com cheap price; **** service; I only felt with them once. Got a box of giveaways that were also expired garbage. Fuk em don't waste your money.
Nutraplanet has good deals.. But the shipping is slow

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like supplementwharehouse.com cheap price; **** service; I only felt with them once. Got a box of giveaways that were also expired garbage. Fuk em don't waste your money. Nutraplanet has good deals.. But the shipping is slow
I have also heard of multiple identity theft cases from the aforementioned. I personally wouldn't buy from them but that's just me. Islandsupplements.com is 100% legit and a board sponsor :) let me know if you have any questions.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I have lots of supplements that have since 'expired' (that I have bought in quantity) like ABE, ARA and Dexaprine V2. There just as good as far as I am concerned as they were the day they were made. That saying - if the stuff is actually from the real manufacturer and simply expired, I don't see a problem. Maybe you should a 2$ creatine and see what you get. They certainly don't seem to have much in stock.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
90% of expiration dates are useless. Almost nobody does stability testing to find out what the real expiration date is. It will be the downfall of the industry in 3-5 years via litigation.
Expiration dates in court is going to be the demise of supplements?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Sounds like an RK type money maker. Either way it will be interesting to see the future.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
90% of expiration dates are useless. Almost nobody does stability testing to find out what the real expiration date is. It will be the downfall of the industry in 3-5 years via litigation.
You've been saying the same **** for ten years. Now stfu and go fix mff. Kthx

Touey

Touey

Awards
how did you like working for the corporate side of GNC I'm surprised you'd get involved with them after that:D

SwollManLee

Awards
I just go to NutraPlanet! I know GNC has a little close to expiration table of products for discounted. usually all crap though

mudrunner

mudrunner

Awards
I have also heard of multiple identity theft cases from the aforementioned. I personally wouldn't buy from them but that's just me. Islandsupplements.com is 100% legit and a board sponsor :) let me know if you have any questions.
Man, I hadn't heard that. I ordered from there a few times luckily without any issues. Doubt I'll order from them again though. The merchandise was cheap, but shipping was outrageous.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
idk that i would trust that company. but as far as expired products go i see nothing wrong with them unless its like years expired or something along those lines

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Ya I wonder how long has it been that those have been expired. I've seen a lot of vasotropin being sold really cheap because their expatriation date was 5/2014 but I haven't seen the rest of those products anywhere else.

jerseyswol

Awards
Ya I wonder how long has it been that those have been expired. I've seen a lot of vasotropin being sold really cheap because their expatriation date was 5/2014 but I haven't seen the rest of those products anywhere else.
that's probably more because Vasotropin is garbage

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
that's probably more because Vasotropin is garbage
When I was on my last cut I took some with 20g of carb pre-workout and I actually really like it. I'd prefer it to 70% of the other pre-workouts out there.

jerseyswol

Awards
When I was on my last cut I took some with 20g of carb pre-workout and I actually really like it. I'd prefer it to 70% of the other pre-workouts out there.
every time I ever used it I never really noticed any real extra pump or anything which is what it claims to be for