Is there a problem with running Tren solo?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
My brother is starting a cycle of Tren at 525 mg/week (75 mg/d) in combination with Testosterone cypionate from hormone replacement therapy dosed at 200 mg/week. I'm excited for him.

We're like a dynamic duo with regards to exercise and cycling. Consequently, I was considering running my next cycle using Tren if he has good results. However, I've heard it's important to supplement Tren with Test. Unfortunately, I won't have access to the HRT.

Anyway is it absolutely essential to take Test with Tren or is feasible to run Tren solo?
Is adding Test just important for minimizing sides or is it something else?
Anyone run Tren solo with good results?

Any info would be excellent.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can get tren then why can't you get test?

And it's not necessary unless you want your penis to work. Lol

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
If you can get tren then why can't you get test?
Using Fina for my lab gorillas. No current access to Test.

And it's not necessary unless you want your penis to work. Lol
From personal experience or did you hear about it elsewhere? Not trying to get personal, but I've read tren solo can be run well. Anyone know?

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
i have run fina solo 3-4 times over the years. i didnt gain alot of lbs from straight tren, prob because i dont get an apetite on tren but the gains were permanent. i kept almost all the gains. btw, fina straight makes makes me a hot head. it is highly androgenic. it is one of the hormones i can definitely "feel" while i'm on it. the worst thing about tren acetate is the ed or eod injects. i get tired of the sticks.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's from every log I've read and the science behind it.

It's the one injectable that a lot of people avoid because of sides. Theres a lot you have to worry about on it. Even experienced people dont use it becahse lf its dangers.

Also are you talking real tren or fina pellets?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
i have run fina solo 3-4 times over the years. i didnt gain alot of lbs from straight tren, prob because i dont get an apetite on tren but the gains were permanent. i kept almost all the gains. btw, fina straight makes makes me a hot head. it is highly androgenic. it is one of the hormones i can definitely "feel" while i'm on it. the worst thing about tren acetate is the ed or eod injects. i get tired of the sticks.
Thanks rebelhead. Very helpful. My food consumption is mostly forced already as I stick to a planned 4500 kcal diet every day, so appetitie is not a major issue for me as I already force feed. And yea I've read the anabolic/androgenic ratio of tren is 500:500, probably because it so closely resembles DHT in conformation. It makes sense that it's so noticeably androgenic. I'll keep that in mind. As far as the injections, I've gotten used to the daily injects with GHRP-2, but these are sub q and not IM so it'll certainly be different. I've only ever taken orals, but I have no problem with needles or sticks. All in all thanks for your post man, very helpful to me.

Anyone else have any first or second hand experience?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
It's from every log I've read and the science behind it.

It's the one injectable that a lot of people avoid because of sides. Theres a lot you have to worry about on it. Even experienced people dont use it becahse lf its dangers.

Also are you talking real tren or fina pellets?
I appreciate the info jamesm11. I'll definitely keep that in mind. Using crushed fina pellets dissolved in grapeseed oil, benzyl benzoate, and benzyl alcohol solution, filter-sterilized with 0.22 micron whatman filters.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
Thanks rebelhead. Very helpful. My food consumption is mostly forced already as I stick to a planned 4500 kcal diet every day, so appetitie is not a major issue for me as I already force feed. And yea I've read the anabolic/androgenic ratio of tren is 500:500, probably because it so closely resembles DHT in conformation. It makes sense that it's so noticeably androgenic. I'll keep that in mind. As far as the injections, I've gotten used to the daily injects with GHRP-2, but these are sub q and not IM so it'll certainly be different. I've only ever taken orals, but I have no problem with needles or sticks. All in all thanks for your post man, very helpful to me.Anyone else have any first or second hand experience?
ya i went 12 weeks one time. i ran out of spots to pin and started using the delts. i have visual scar tissue in my delts when my bf gets low now. looks like a knot in the muscle. i'd stick with the glutes. good luck

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate the info jamesm11. I'll definitely keep that in mind. Using crushed fina pellets dissolved in grapeseed oil, benzyl benzoate, and benzyl alcohol solution, filter-sterilized with 0.22 micron whatman filters.
look into doing the crystallization method of extraction. Takes longer, but you have a MUCH cleaner end product, and you can actually weigh the crystals and know exactly what your dose is.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you're gonna listen to what you want to hear but honestly most will tell you tren solo is a terrible idea.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jonny,

Tren effects everyone uniquely...

When using tren get the most from the least amount....

25-40mg ED should be PLENTY for amazing physical changes and minimal side effects

Nothing is better IMO ----test is cool for the crazy libido and mood and water retention ....but the QuALITY tren gives is UNMATCHED.

If you were looking for a test base ---and have no connection, AndroMass v3 is very closely related to testosterone due to the conversion of intermediate steroids that it converts into ---namely DHT and 4-androstenediol.

Lots of people (back in the day) would stack fina w/ 4andro stenediol

-Matt

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
you're gonna listen to what you want to hear but honestly most will tell you tren solo is a terrible idea.
Thanks for your input jamesm11. I make an effort to be objective and scientific about my information so your info is duly noted. That's why I posted this question in the first place. Most of my tren research is for my brother who's on cycle.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Jonny,

Tren effects everyone uniquely...

When using tren get the most from the least amount....

25-40mg ED should be PLENTY for amazing physical changes and minimal side effects

Nothing is better IMO ----test is cool for the crazy libido and mood and water retention ....but the QuALITY tren gives is UNMATCHED.

If you were looking for a test base ---and have no connection, AndroMass v3 is very closely related to testosterone due to the conversion of intermediate steroids that it converts into ---namely DHT and 4-androstenediol.

Lots of people (back in the day) would stack fina w/ 4andro stenediol

-Matt
Great post Matt. Thanks for the info and the good review on tren in general and the suggested dose. I'll look into Andromass as I do not have viable access to test.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
My brother is starting a cycle of Tren at 525 mg/week (75 mg/d) in combination with Testosterone cypionate from hormone replacement therapy dosed at 200 mg/week. I'm excited for him.

We're like a dynamic duo with regards to exercise and cycling. Consequently, I was considering running my next cycle using Tren if he has good results. However, I've heard it's important to supplement Tren with Test. Unfortunately, I won't have access to the HRT.

Anyway is it absolutely essential to take Test with Tren or is feasible to run Tren solo?
Is adding Test just important for minimizing sides or is it something else?
Anyone run Tren solo with good results?

Any info would be excellent.
NO FREAKIGN WAY shoudl you use tren with no test!!!
you should not even be asking if you have basic knowledge.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
and carful with the tren ALOT of peopel have alot of sides from tren

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
and carful with the tren ALOT of peopel have alot of sides from tren
Thanks Blergs. That's why I'm looking into it. I think it's important for people to ask questions even about common practices. I know people typically run tren with test but what I'm really wondering is why exactly? Based on my research, tren has the traditional sides common to AAS's, such as acne, hair loss, ED, etc. but to a greater extent than other AAS's. As was mentioned earlier, this is probably because it has a low anabolic/androgenic ratio and is similar structurally to DHT. I was just wondering how testosterone supplementation minimizes these effects and if it's absolutely necessary. Maybe it's because test, unlike tren, can aromatize to estrogen which is actually very important for sex drive and arousal. I'm curious about any other reasons. Mainly I'm asking about people's experiences with tren as it seems it is not unheard of to run it solo.
All in all thanks for your input.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great post Matt. Thanks for the info and the good review on tren in general and the suggested dose. I'll look into Andromass as I do not have viable access to test.
Jonny.....People who say tren MUST be ran with test no matter what are obviously not too experienced or had a uniquely (very individual) bad experience, whether they ran it super high solo or what...maybe conflicted with anxiety meds... who knows.

I do KNOW that it is NOT mandatory or imperative to run with test and SOLO at a small (key word here SMALL) dose is fantastic, and not everyone LOSES sex drive, perhaps no increase, but I know several that get an androgenic SURGE on tren for increased sex drive. Too many horror stories.

As for AndroMassv3 --- Sure it would be a viable compliment as it would act on sex drive, favorable water retention etc....I could see anywhere from 12-17lbs on tren solo given your genetics response to hormones are good and even 20-25lbs with the inclusion of test or AndroMassv3

-Matt

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
the only sides i got from tren solo was gyno. if i did 100mg ed i got sore nipples. i backed off to 75mg ed or 100mg eod, and the problem disapeared. i dont remember pct being harder than usual. if i had test i would use it, but i am definately not afraid to run fina solo again. i have heard test and tren is the most effective cycle there is. i think that is why most people stack them. test makes everything better. i think in the future i will only use test if i use any. the older i get, i find the orals and harsher roids too much. i dont like the way they make me feel.btw google testosterone enanthate or cypionate powder and u can find it cheap since u know how to use powder.
i wouldn't bother with crystallizing the tren. the binder aint soluble in oil. put the pellets in the oil and benzyl alcohol and heat till dissolved. let cool, the binders will settle on the bottom. draw the oil into a big syringe. attach syringe filter. filter into vial. u can fit the syring into a caulk gun to make filtering it into the vial easier. this will result in a cryatal clear solution. why bother with those extra steps.
Saturday, December 03, 2011.jpg

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Jonny.....People who say tren MUST be ran with test no matter what are obviously not too experienced or had a uniquely (very individual) bad experience, whether they ran it super high solo or what...maybe conflicted with anxiety meds... who knows.

I do KNOW that it is NOT mandatory or imperative to run with test and SOLO at a small (key word here SMALL) dose is fantastic, and not everyone LOSES sex drive, perhaps no increase, but I know several that get an androgenic SURGE on tren for increased sex drive. Too many horror stories.

As for AndroMassv3 --- Sure it would be a viable compliment as it would act on sex drive, favorable water retention etc....I could see anywhere from 12-17lbs on tren solo given your genetics response to hormones are good and even 20-25lbs with the inclusion of test or AndroMassv3

-Matt
Matt,

I'm jonny's brother. Since I'm getting my test through trt treatment, I'm blood tested every 3 months. This only allows me to run the tren for 8 weeks total as I need 4 weeks for everything to level off. I was planning on running a minimum of two cycles of tren (most likely more) while cruising on the trt of 200mg cypionate per week. My question to you is......if you were in my shoes would you run tren 8 weeks on, off 4 weeks, then on for 8? Or would you run tren 8 weeks, off 16 weeks then on again for 8? I realize this is not an ideal situation, but right now it works because all my blood tests and cypionate is paid for by my insurance.