is the LR3 IGF-1 ready to go

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
ive been to the sight that sponsers this forum, im intersted but i have some questions and i thought i might be able to get them answered here by maybe bobo. if i decide to purchase this product i read that it needs to be suspended in ba ,well does this particular product need to be suspended [ i mean when i buy it]? is it freeze,powder? how much ba do you need to add per vial? and finally whats the bacteriostatic water added for and ratio ? i hope these questions dont seem trivial im just a little confused and seriously gonna give this a try for a while

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
ive been to the sight that sponsers this forum, im intersted but i have some questions and i thought i might be able to get them answered here by maybe bobo. if i decide to purchase this product i read that it needs to be suspended in ba ,well does this particular product need to be suspended [ i mean when i buy it]? is it freeze,powder? how much ba do you need to add per vial? and finally whats the bacteriostatic water added for and ratio ? i hope these questions dont seem trivial im just a little confused and seriously gonna give this a try for a while
check the other thread, bobo and crew already gave me the answers
:p

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waterlogged it already comes suspended in BA. The amount of added BW when you do inject is totally up to you. I use a small amount because I think its sufficient. Some fill the whole damn syringe. Its totally up to you.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but you can get them cheaper. Getpinz has them. I usually just order mine when I get my insulin. The best ones I've used are the BD Ultra Fine II. They are 30 gauge and so damn sharp you don't feel a thing. This will also help eliminate scar tissue over the long run.

But any insulin pin will do.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah those, but the ones I use are the Ultra Fine II which are U100 size. Both are great though so you can't go wrong.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i didnt know wich thread i should post this in so ijust picked this. how is LR3 IGF-1 on your liver and kidneys ? or should there be no worries

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries at all. Its probably good for them.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah me too. Its seems it doesn't belong when we talk about this sport :D

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
since LR3 IGF-1 is shipped with a cold pack ,wouldnt this mean we should store it in a cool place ? i just ordered [3] and i want to be able to store part of my order while im useing first vial then second.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick it in the refrigerator.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Any worries about the potency of the product since it is already suspended? I ask, only because I read some concerns on other boards.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not. I used it and it works just fine. Like I said in the other thread there are people that have used it after it has been sitting for 7 months at room temperature and the results were the same.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
bobo, do you mean to keep all three in the frig, and pull one out fill the syringe and put vial back in the frig [maybe let it warm up in the syringe b4 inj.] or just keep one vial out and use it and put the two others in the frig until im ready for them.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0