is soy protein realy afecting the body ? any users of this protein ?

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i used a couple of years ago but i stopped because i so on internet that is not good for food digestion REGARDING BLOATING IS THE BEST FOR ME ... NO BLOATING )

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i used a couple of years ago but i stopped because i so on internet that is not good for food digestion REGARDING BLOATING IS THE BEST FOR ME ... NO BLOATING )
Whey isolate is fantastic. No bloat. Babies drink milk to grow very quickly. Milk based protein is the best protein powder in my opinion, if nature reveals anything.

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Whey isolate is fantastic. No bloat. Babies drink milk to grow very quickly. Milk based protein is the best protein powder in my opinion, if nature reveals anything.
i totally agree with you but i am eating vegan a few days a week, and i am looking for a good vegan protein for this days.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i totally agree with you but i am eating vegan a few days a week, and i am looking for a good vegan protein for this days.
I get it. Is it for health?

Would using whey isolate hinder health goals due to adding it to a vegan day?

I tried sprouted brown rice protein way back when, wasn't bad, a little grainy. To my brain, that is better than pea and artichoke protein.

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I get it. Is it for health?

Would using whey isolate hinder health goals due to adding it to a vegan day?

I tried sprouted brown rice protein way back when, wasn't bad, a little grainy. To my brain, that is better than pea and artichoke protein.
i am vegan 3 days a week from other reason than to be more healthy , i will try sprouted rice protein like you said , maybe is better absorbed . thank you for this idea .

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i am vegan 3 days a week from other reason than to be more healthy , i will try sprouted rice protein like you said , maybe is better absorbed . thank you for this idea .
My pleasure. I do believe you could include whey isolate, and still improve your health on vegan days. The lactose is removed, so you don't have the negative effects of general dairy. Just a thought.