Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Is Prescription Test expensive without insurance?

CaseyW

Member
I'm curious if I don't have insurance if I get prescribed Test how the prices will vary compared to the people who get it through other sources?
 
they will generally be a bit higher depending on where you get it from

example- a "friend" of mine used to pay about 50 dollars for 10mls of 250mg/ml


i am on trt i pay about 100 bucks for watson 200mg/ml
 
Not bad for pharma grade, I would try my best to get insurance to cover it before you just bight the bullet and pay. Also, if you are on TRT, you can get reasonably priced pharma grade test not from a pharmacy that will be cheaper than $100 per 10mL; not that much but it adds up.
 
Back
Top