Is Ostarine ok to discuss here?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve been off the boards for a while and had good luck with Osta a few years back. was wondering if it’s still a deal to use nowadays? Is there anyone on the boards, retailers, that are selling Osta? Sorry if this is an inappropriate question

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been off the boards for a while and had good luck with Osta a few years back. was wondering if it’s still a deal to use nowadays? Is there anyone on the boards, retailers, that are selling Osta? Sorry if this is an inappropriate question
Hey SkinnyBones, you might want to check out Brawn O-Bol from powermyself in UK. Brawn has been steadily putting out quality SARMS and some good classic methyl PH past few years.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better stuff to run than osta 🤷‍♂️

600mg of epiandro with dermacrine or Hyperion for example…
True that, it's not great on levels for bloodwork, for what it does.

I know @Smont is not an Osta fan at all, I was OK with it, for strength and leaning, but then again there are probably better options as @Rad83 noted.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
True that, it's not great on levels for bloodwork, for what it does.

I know @Smont is not an Osta fan at all, I was OK with it, for strength and leaning, but then again there are probably better options as @Rad83 noted.
I had some mild strength and leaning too…

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good for joints and recovery, like a base for another compound. It is weak but if you set the right expectations… I like it. I think it’s general considered a stacker if you’re looking for results fast.
If you do run it alone the selling point is the suppression is so low. The first time I used it I didn’t think sarms were suppressive at all lol so I didn’t even think about PCT but really never noticed any issues from that, it was that mild.

that said I haven’t played with other sarms or epiandro and other “newer” things yet

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey SkinnyBones, you might want to check out Brawn O-Bol from powermyself in UK. Brawn has been steadily putting out quality SARMS and some good classic methyl PH past few years.
I don't use the new SARMS but definitely like Brawn products and would only buy from Powermyself. Unfortunately, there are a lot of counterfeit Brawn products out there which Brawn Nutrition addresses on their website and why they only recommend buying from an authorized retailers, such as Powermyself. There are a handful of other authorized European retailers as well. But if you scour the internet for Brawn products you will find tons of unauthorized retailers selling their products.

Just a heads up for anyone considering buying their products.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't use the new SARMS but definitely like Brawn products and would only buy from Powermyself. Unfortunately, there are a lot of counterfeit Brawn products out there which Brawn Nutrition addresses on their website and why they only recommend buying from an authorized retailers, such as Powermyself. There are a handful of other authorized European retailers as well. But if you scour the internet for Brawn products you will find tons of unauthorized retailers selling their products.

Just a heads up for anyone considering buying their products.
Thank you sir

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you sir
No problem. I really like Brawn Nutrition's stuff and don't want them to get a bad reputation because people are buying counterfeit product. I have seen some people on this board claim their stuff is bunk in the past which makes me think that maybe they had bought counterfeit product because they are not bunk in my experience.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better stuff to run than osta 🤷‍♂️

600mg of epiandro with dermacrine or Hyperion for example…
Agreed but, I’m just trying to Lose body fat well not losing as much muscle as possible. Do you still think this is a better way to go. I will be blasting and cruising after this so it’s only upward from here. Your opinion again please

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My plan is to use SNS PA Xt along side Osta for 8 weeks… and then see where that leaves me.
I’m just now getting back in the game

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
I like osta at 10-15 mg’s.
Want to give rad another try notes that I’m on trt.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed but, I’m just trying to Lose body fat well not losing as much muscle as possible. Do you still think this is a better way to go. I will be blasting and cruising after this so it’s only upward from here. Your opinion again please
I think you could accomplish some good fat loss, with some natural products…and nailing the nutrition and adding cardio (if you’re not doing all that already)

I agree it’s a challenge to force the body to hold muscle while dropping body fat!

Iconic formulations and Apex Alchemy have good products to aid in your cut…

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you could accomplish some good fat loss, with some natural products…and nailing the nutrition and adding cardio (if you’re not doing all that already)

I agree it’s a challenge to force the body to hold muscle while dropping body fat!

Iconic formulations and Apex Alchemy have good products to aid in your cut…
Recommendations are most welcome my friend

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think if you’re ultimately gonna stay on and blast from time to time…..I’d stay clean now and make sure your blood work is in good health….

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recommendations are most welcome my friend
I'd say it depends on how lean you are, wether you even want to add anything hormonal to aid in muscle retention. If you got a fair amount of fat to lose, then I wouldn't bother with PED's. Solid training and enough protein should be enough to spare most of the muscle, if not pretty lean to begin with. And whatever is lost, will usually come back easy with a 'rebound effect'. And fat will as well, so you'll want to slowly reverse diet back to your new maintenance or new bulking calories. How slow would depend on the lenght of the cut and the amount of calories decreased during.

As for natty supps to help with cutting and muscle retention, there are a lot of options. Ursa Major (topical ursolic acid) is my personal favorite for cutting. Apex also has Flashpoint, which is desined for fat loss. Apex Triton could/should help with cardio performace and workout energy.

Topical b-Aet lowers cortisol, which can come in handy, when losing weight. Could help with fat loss and with sleep. Apex, Iron Legion, Iconic Formulations, XPG all have a b-Aet product and all are quality brands.

SNS and CEL have a lot of different natty anabolics, that can help with muscle retention. I like Anabolic Effect. I get an uptick on strenght, which should lead to better muscle gains or retention, given that other factors are in place. I haven't tried myself, but Recomp20 has some positive feedback and the purpose/design of it should fit well to the goal of sparing muscle on a cut.

Many people have praised Evomuse BMP for it's recomp effect.

Iconic's All out sweat and SNS Lean Edge are pretty popular for increase in metabolism.

Back Lion Research has some natty anabolics and such.

So the supp world is your oyster, lol. Maybe take a look at some of those options and see what you like. I haven't tried all the stuff I mentioned, but just what I would personally choose based on my experiences and your goal, while not spending a ton, would be:

Ursa Major + Anabolic effect + b-Aet on hand. All out sweat or Lean Edge would be a nice addition.

Last edited: