Is Obama worse than Bush? Or the reverse?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having been a keen observer of the last two presidents, I am now seeing the comparisons being made since it seems we are going to have another lame duck 2 years after the midterms...so the question stands, in your mind, which has been worse?

I can actually make the case for either but curious as to what you think...

This was prompted by a video clip I saw on the Bill Maher show debating who gets more hate...bush or obama.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Having been a keen observer of the last two presidents, I am now seeing the comparisons being made since it seems we are going to have another lame duck 2 years after the midterms...so the question stands, in your mind, which has been worse?

I can actually make the case for either but curious as to what you think...

This was prompted by a video clip I saw on the Bill Maher show debating who gets more hate...bush or obama.
All I know is I've asked several folks if they'ed take me up on my bet that Hillary will be the next President and no one wants any part of that bet.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please no Hillary...

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I've always felt that Condalisa Rice, if that's how you spell her name, would be a good one!

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
in your mind, which has been worse?

I can actually make the case for either but curious as to what you think....
agree with that, case can certainly be made for both being equally horrid
if not for a chad fiasco in 2000, how different would/could history have been going forward....

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, unfortunately I feel we will finally have Obama out of the office just to have somebody as bad take over; Hillary.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always felt that Condalisa Rice, if that's how you spell her name, would be a good one!
Condoleezza. Agreed. I do like her.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
agree with that, case can certainly be made for both being equally horrid
if not for a chad fiasco in 2000, how different would/could history have been going forward....
Yes but then we wouldn't have Al Gore telling us the oceans will drown us all.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Yeah, unfortunately I feel we will finally have Obama out of the office just to have somebody as bad take over; Hillary.
rumor has it we already had Billary as president..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always thought of Obama from several months into his first term as George Bush's 3rd term and now 4th term. He was going to reverse all of Bush's policies during his campaign only to extend and expand them.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Please no Hillary...
no way Hillary will be pres. It's gonna be some republican. They will have control of the house pretty soon and that's how it works. Every 8 years they swap it seems like. At least that's how it was since I was a kid. Not digging into to much history.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
When Clinton lied no one died!!!!!!!!! Yeah I give you permission to use it. It's a good one, right!?!?!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no way Hillary will be pres. It's gonna be some republican. They will have control of the house pretty soon and that's how it works. Every 8 years they swap it seems like. At least that's how it was since I was a kid. Not digging into to much history.

Coke or Pepsi? Thats the choice they finance to the top and give us to choose. Change never happens, just a false left/right paradigm. They all support the same major issues or have incremental debates on them such as minor tax changes or what country to bomb and destroy.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
obama's been the worst president in history...bush wasn't much better but obama thinks he's a rock star and not a politician

at the end of the day it doesn't really matter, people are still pulling strings, someone just needs the guts to pull back

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Coke or Pepsi? Thats the choice they finance to the top and give us to choose. Change never happens, just a false left/right paradigm. They all support the same major issues or have incremental debates on them such as minor tax changes or what country to bomb and destroy.
100%agree!!

Reactions: ax1
S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
if we're getting into motivations of the aforementioned -
bush was classic example of wanting to "be better" and more renowned than his old man, that was his basic driving force..
Obama is far more dangerous, in that he wants to set precedents and do things like reinvent the wheel, so he will be a major footnote in history (if not a redefining force in his own illusions)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When Clinton lied no one died!!!!!!!!! Yeah I give you permission to use it. It's a good one, right!?!?!
Are you serious? Look up how many people close to the Clintons died mysteriously while they were in office.

And Hillary probably will win, because she can do like Obama and extend all the bills, illegal wars, illegal spending, etc.

They are all on the same team, the debates and ads are WWE like shows. Your vote won't matter because they can control the voting machines, or rig it like Bush in Florida.

JFK said he would be the last president voted in by the people, guess what happened after he said that.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Are you serious? Look up how many people close to the Clintons died mysteriously while they were in office. And Hillary probably will win, because she can do like Obama and extend all the bills, illegal wars, illegal spending, etc. They are all on the same team, the debates and ads are WWE like shows. Your vote won't matter because they can control the voting machines, or rig it like Bush in Florida. JFK said he would be the last president voted in by the people, guess what happened after he said that.
Are you kiddin me? Yur vote doesn't matter because they rig the machines. No!!! Your vote doesn't matter either way!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you kiddin me? Yur vote doesn't matter because they rig the machines. No!!! Your vote doesn't matter either way!!!
Not sure if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing lol

The voting machine was just a small example. Look at all the Ron Paul supporters who gathered together by the thousands, just to watch their votes not even show up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing lol

The voting machine was just a small example. Look at all the Ron Paul supporters who gathered together by the thousands, just to watch their votes not even show up.
Yeah, voting is rigged in different ways and directly rigging the machines is probably done only to a certain extent. A percentage of the machines are propriety of a private company so there is no true way for independent confirmation.

For the most part, all the elections are bought and payed for the mega corporations and banks and both parties are financed mostly by the same people which makes this a rock hard one party system that has been in power for 100+ years.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Not sure if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing lol The voting machine was just a small example. Look at all the Ron Paul supporters who gathered together by the thousands, just to watch their votes not even show up.
Now that is true

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
What happened to a government for the people, by the people, and of the people. The supreme court ruled that corporations are people to: (

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happened to a government for the people, by the people, and of the people. The supreme court ruled that corporations are people to: (
The same people that wrote that warned use that the nature of goverment isnt for the people as a warning. This shouldn't be a surprise and thats why they gave us the 2nd amendment..

T

tybolton

Awards
Mama always said (In my Forrest Gump and Waterboy Voice)

"They gonna do what they wanna do anyways"

Lobbyist and Big Interest Rule... Have yet to find a politician who doesn't find the $$ sexy!!