Is my supplement stack too big?

dbolled

Awards
I just recently bought a ton of new supplements to try after reading the research on them. I already take the basics; protein, creatine, pre, bcaas (eaa's sometimes), but I have added quite a lot to try and test out after reading good things about them.I have read more about a few I bought and now regret buying them but most of them I feel are worth while. I will have to try and get back to you, but here are my new supps I will be testing out,

Arachodonic acid - heard this 100% works, plan to keep it in my stack if i like
Laxogenin - Heard its useless, will get rid of most likely since its pricey too, just wanted to try for myself
Phosphatidic acid - heard great things, stimulates mTOR so can't be bad, cheap as hell from Soy Lecithin granules too so will always use this
MK677 - I will be using this non-stop for about a year since I heard it takes 6 months to see results, and no harm in taking since it doesnt suppress
DHEA - heard mixed things but read studies and its shown to increase test levels, i believe it will work and its cheap so ill be keeping it

what do you guys think about me taking like 8 supplements ? is it too much ??

Price per month (estimated)

1 - Protein 40$
2 - Creatine 5$
3 - Pre (i use coffee mostly now) - 10$
4 - BCAA 10$
5 - ArA 20$
6 - Pa 5$
7 - MK-677 15-25$
8 - DHEA 3$

Total = 110-120$ ish

Not too bad right?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I just recently bought a ton of new supplements to try after reading the research on them. I already take the basics; protein, creatine, pre, bcaas (eaa's sometimes), but I have added quite a lot to try and test out after reading good things about them.I have read more about a few I bought and now regret buying them but most of them I feel are worth while. I will have to try and get back to you, but here are my new supps I will be testing out,

Arachodonic acid - heard this 100% works, plan to keep it in my stack if i like
Laxogenin - Heard its useless, will get rid of most likely since its pricey too, just wanted to try for myself
Phosphatidic acid - heard great things, stimulates mTOR so can't be bad, cheap as hell from Soy Lecithin granules too so will always use this
MK677 - I will be using this non-stop for about a year since I heard it takes 6 months to see results, and no harm in taking since it doesnt suppress
DHEA - heard mixed things but read studies and its shown to increase test levels, i believe it will work and its cheap so ill be keeping it

what do you guys think about me taking like 8 supplements ? is it too much ??

Price per month (estimated)

1 - Protein 40$
2 - Creatine 5$
3 - Pre (i use coffee mostly now) - 10$
4 - BCAA 10$
5 - ArA 20$
6 - Pa 5$
7 - MK-677 15-25$
8 - DHEA 3$

Total = 110-120$ ish

Not too bad right?
Not bad at all. I just dropped over 400$ on a 21 week cycle and that’s not considering my essential protein, bcaa, pre workout, fish oil, joint supp etc....

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you? What's your stats and lifting experience?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not a bad stack but i'm with the others on getting some info before saying yay or nay.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The ArA isn’t something to run indefinitely

dbolled

Awards
The ArA isn’t something to run indefinitely
I know, due to it being inflammatory I plan to take breaks with it

Not a bad stack but i'm with the others on getting some info before saying yay or nay.
Age 27
Squat 425
bench 315
dead 500

How old are you? What's your stats and lifting experience?
Age 27
Squat 425
bench 315
dead 500

lifting for 4 years seriously, I built a good strength base however I am focussing more on size/hypertrophy now

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Oral Laxo is useless whereas i really like TD Laxo. I personally cannot handle the side effects of MK. I am thinking that DHEA at your age is going to be ineffective. I suggest you look into Vector - its by far the best natural bulker on the market and it does not need to be cycled...in fact it gets better overtime.

dbolled

Awards
Oral Laxo is useless whereas i really like TD Laxo. I personally cannot handle the side effects of MK. I am thinking that DHEA at your age is going to be ineffective. I suggest you look into Vector - its by far the best natural bulker on the market and it does not need to be cycled...in fact it gets better overtime.
Hey thanks for your input, Ill take that on board. Can you link me TD laxo? Cant find it anywhere

What side effects did you get from MK677?

I looked into Vector (by black labs) It just looks like a bunch of extracts of herbs and ****, doesnt look too good. Have you had benefits from it?

Thanks

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Hey thanks for your input, Ill take that on board. Can you link me TD laxo? Cant find it anywhere

What side effects did you get from MK677?

I looked into Vector (by black labs) It just looks like a bunch of extracts of herbs and ****, doesnt look too good. Have you had benefits from it?

Thanks
For TD Laxo...there is dermastrength and Icongenin...i prefer Iconogenin.

Common MK side effects are lethargy (often extreme), bloating, water retension etc...lots of info on MK on AM. I could not handle the lethargy even at half dose.

Vector imo is the number one natural supplement. I have been using since it came out. Tons of logs, comments and threads on AM touting its effectivness. It does what it says it does. Look it up. Oral ARA is good but it has to be cycled and it causes system wide inflammation which imo at 51 years old should be avoided. Although i am running TD ARA (and more) from evomuse...which allows you to apply it just to the muscle. I cannot handle the iflammation from Oral ARA but the TD version puts the inflammation where you apply it and does not make my joint ache.

There are side effects and adaptation from every supplement...i suggest you run one at a time or at least run something for a few weeks before adding another.