Is Jack 3D the orginal still made?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The original Jack 3D with DMAA is available in several shop's here in Europe.
Is it still made and available on the US market?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d has been reformulated several times. The OG DMAA version was removed from the market in the US years back, so it's unlikely that you'll find any tubs still around. If you do, check the exp. date.

There are a few other DMAA products that have been released to replace it though

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always remember boys, JACK3D was ORIGINALLY JACKED, without the 3.

I know this because Jacob sent me like 2 of the original tubs to review when it was called JACKED.

I remember the 3 being added and wondering wtf for.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
There are plenty of original tubs circulating on eBay uk and even online supplement shops. They are clearly fake . I bought one myself and it was amino energy or something at best . I’ve heard they are made in Poland etc . They certainly aren’t the DMAA ones everyone loves
Exp date 2021 according to the tubs .
How these aren’t taken down is beyond me

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah the stuff you’re seeing is probably fake. And it is pronounced “jacked” it drives me insane when people call it jack 3D. Like, seriously? You can’t figure out that the 3 is an e?

IGF

Awards
Yeah the stuff you’re seeing is probably fake. And it is pronounced “jacked” it drives me insane when people call it jack 3D. Like, seriously? You can’t figure out that the 3 is an e?
If I could like this post multiple times I would.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A guy has a shop in town and he trains athletes for competitions and he formulated his own brand of supplements. He formulated his preworkout to be the exact formula in the original jack3d micro. You can order online too. Would ship from US. He gave me a sample and I can confirm it is exactly like it except the taste is pretty horrendous.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A guy has a shop in town and he trains athletes for competitions and he formulated his own brand of supplements. He formulated his preworkout to be the exact formula in the original jack3d micro. You can order online too. Would ship from US. He gave me a sample and I can confirm it is exactly like it except the taste is pretty horrendous.
So can you PM me the site if you don't mind?

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Micro , that’s the follow up to the good one

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Micro , that’s the follow up to the good one
Ah, my mistake. I thought micro was the same formula as the original but without the fillers. The micro did have 1,3-d in it which I think was the main driving force of the product.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are plenty of original tubs circulating on eBay uk and even online supplement shops. They are clearly fake . I bought one myself and it was amino energy or something at best . I’ve heard they are made in Poland etc . They certainly aren’t the DMAA ones everyone loves
Exp date 2021 according to the tubs .
How these aren’t taken down is beyond me
I found them in Polish shop's.
But it's little bit odd that there's no negative reviews around Internet on it because I'am pretty sure it is a popular product.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
No 1,3 in the micro . All that **** on eBay etc is fake . Jack3d was made upto 2012 . That ****e on eBay has best before dates of 2021 etc . I mailed a lad today on eBay about it and he told me that usp labs had commissioned other people to sell it on their behave . Utter Bollox of the highest order

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah, my mistake. I thought micro was the same formula as the original but without the fillers. The micro did have 1,3-d in it which I think was the main driving force of the product.
Micro was released a little while before they pulled the plug on the original. It was specifically formulated without DMAA because they were starting to run into trouble with the stuff. The micro was the stuff with norcoclaurine or whatever.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought Jack’d Up by High-Tech was supposed to be a remake?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always remember boys, JACK3D was ORIGINALLY JACKED, without the 3.

I know this because Jacob sent me like 2 of the original tubs to review when it was called JACKED.

I remember the 3 being added and wondering wtf for.
yeah not many ppl know jack3d was originally jacked...I remember something being said about a name trademark or something is why they had to add the 3

the jacked formula was also stronger than the jack3d formula even though that was no slouch

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer