Is it still worth taking the old Erase Pro?

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Might seem like an odd question, my local supp store still has a crapload of Erase Pro but they probably won't get the new stuff in until the current stock has run out, just wondering has it been reformulated because armistane was found to be ineffective or dangerous, or simply because they've found something which is a bit better?

Worth picking up a few bottles of the old stuff or holding out for the new one when it's available here?
Bear in mind I had fantastic results on the original Erase, just wondering if the reason it was reformulated has anything to do with the safety of arimistane being questioned or anything like that.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Might seem like an odd question, my local supp store still has a crapload of Erase Pro but they probably won't get the new stuff in until the current stock has run out, just wondering has it been reformulated because armistane was found to be ineffective or dangerous, or simply because they've found something which is a bit better? Worth picking up a few bottles of the old stuff or holding out for the new one when it's available here? Bear in mind I had fantastic results on the original Erase, just wondering if the reason it was reformulated has anything to do with the safety of arimistane being questioned or anything like that.
The company line is that PES was able to improve on the original product, but I believe there's also some thought that the AI used in the original versions of Erase and Erase Pro is on the FDA's hit-list and the guys at PES are staying ahead of the game by reformulating. Regardless, safety of the original product is not an issue.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arimistane was not removed because it was ineffective or dangerous. The original erase pro is still a great product.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Josh has said, the original is still a great formula (we wouldn't have sold it for so long if it wasn't!).

We found a new AI with similar aromatase inhibitory potency which was friendlier on the joints as well as having greater fat loss capabilities so we updated the formula. :)

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Cheers! I never had any joint issues on EP anyway (glucosamine + cod liver oil daily might have saved my ass) so that's grand.

I've been hearing something about not taking fish oil at the same time, is that an issue with the old Erase? My routine was basically, breakfast, then pint glass of water with multivitamin, cod liver oil, glucosamine, Erase Pro taken consecutively with each gulp of water :D

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Armistane > New Erase

I like the drying effect of armistane. New Erase doesn't dry me out at all.