Is Follidrone an effective GDA?

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it's better than a GDA, but it also works in a different way than most GDAs do.

It is also a myostatin inhibitor.

Last edited:
Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It does seem to lower my blood sugar - i have learned not dose it too far away from food.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It does seem to lower my blood sugar - i have learned not dose it too far away from food.
Oh definitely! I usually only take it with food, and it seems to produce great results with carbs being that food source. Haha

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you want an actual GDA or something for dedicated effects of that nature probably best you look elsewhere.

That doesn’t mean you should discount others experiences with it or that it is ineffective though.

Ecklonia has some interesting data and is probably the driver behind these effects, but I’d see it more as an added benefit than a main reason to use the product.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is a solid GDA. I have several blood tests showing post prandial drops in glucose when of course we expect to see glucose rise. Ill see if I can find the tests.

In addition follidrone is anabolic via multiple pathways.
Helps burn fat.
And a host of other benefits. Not to mention the ingredients all have wonderful health benefits.

cgreid3

Awards
Follidrone is a solid GDA. I have several blood tests showing post prandial drops in glucose when of course we expect to see glucose rise. Ill see if I can find the tests.

In addition follidrone is anabolic via multiple pathways.
Helps burn fat.
And a host of other benefits. Not to mention the ingredients all have wonderful health benefits.
What are those great additional health benefits i continue to hear about? Ive bought several bottles and I love the stuff but what are these specific benefits? Also is The GDA effects just as good as the infamous P&C Predator ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I dont presently have time to list all of the benefits considering the multiple ingredients here is just a bit about ecklonia cava.
As far as I know we have the strongest ecklonia cava extract available. Dont fall for the cheap stuff you see online.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are those great additional health benefits i continue to hear about? Ive bought several bottles and I love the stuff but what are these specific benefits? Also is The GDA effects just as good as the infamous P&C Predator ?

There is a good read for Follidrone 2.0