Unanswered Is Arimistane/DAA enough pct for lgd-4033 cycle? first cycle

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
Hey,

is OG erase pro and a DAA supplement enough pct for lgd-4033

or

any of the oct pcts from olympus labs etc

Do i need to buy a SERM clomid/nolvadex from much more shadyer sites that also sell injectables to ever take testosterone suppresive supplements ¨safely¨ ?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey,

or

Do i need to buy a SERM clomid/nolvadex from much more shadyer sites that also sell injectables to ever take testosterone suppresive supplements ¨safely¨ ?
No. LGD will shut you down. You need a proper pct.

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
is there anything i can take with just an otc pct

i order from predatornutrition

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is there anything i can take with just an otc pct

i order from predatornutrition
Idk, I don't think so. Haven't looked into their product line for a while. But most likely no.

Just order some SERM's. Plenty of reputable UGL sellers on the net. Or buy liquid "research chems" from MA research or some similar vendor.

And most off all, do more research before you start messing with your hormones. It's clear that you have no idea what you are doing, if you are here asking such basic questions. No pun intended. Good luck.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I know anything suppressive it's always a good idea to get a serm and run a proper pct.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey,

or

I have used DAA. It increases my prolactin and agitates/grows my gyno. If prolactin raises, gonadotropin lowers, shbg raises, and recovery is hindered. Arimistane has been shown to not actually lower estrogen.

If you want to try a natural SERM that has been studied against Nolvadex/Tamoxifen in terms of effectiveness, check out Rebirth by BLR. If you want a research or script, look into clomid, 25mg for 4 to 6 weeks. As an AI, look into Letrone. Some guys posted blood results after using Letrone, proving it lowered their e2.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get a SERM. Like mentioned above, MaResearch is a good place, and not shady at all.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arimistane has been shown to not actually lower estrogen.
Arimistane actually dose lower e2, just not nearly enough to actually be effective. At 100mg's (if I remember correctly) it lowered my e2 by 7 points. Did bloods before and after. And if you look around the net you will find similar results.

What it's actually good at is lowering SHBG. This is why it's a good "natty" test booster and is actually useful in PCT when shbg goes up. But if you use a proper Ai in PCT (which is recommended) you definitely don't need to add arimistane to the stack...

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
i will just stick to ¨natural¨ arimistane/daa stack and mk677

thanks guys

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
not as a pct, just as a cycle

edit: i will not use lgd or anything suppresive

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And if health dose not matter that much to you then how about gains? You will recover much slower without serm's. This means that after you stop taking LGD you will have really low testosterone for a long period of time. You will loose much more gains the if you did a proper PCT. Just an fyi...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i understand, thats why i wont use lgd

health does matter
Okay, great.

Arimistane + Mk is going to be mild but ok. Throw out the DAA, it's really a waste of money. Add something like tongkat, ashwaganda... etc. I'm sure others will chime in with some good natty supps, my knowledge is a bit limited here. Also don't forget to use Mk for at least 3 months.

Last edited:
mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
Thanks, i have been using mk677 for over 2 years now and ive already ordered a DAA product with sacrosine and OG Erase pro so i will be using that for 8 weeks

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LGD shut me down worse than DMZ... and the gains were not nearly as good... will never use a sarm again I have ONLY had bad experiences with them (either did absolutely nothing or bad sides). That being said... I just used OTC pct ingredients and was fine, but it did take at least a month from what I remember to feel normal.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, i have been using mk677 for over 2 years now
Hm, without pause? Mk needs to be cycled, as with months of it's use, it becomes less and less effective at raising GH. Not sure at what month levels start to severely drop off, but I think it doesn't make much sense going more then 6 months on it. I think that at 3 months the effect was pretty much halved... Somebody here did bloods periodically just to see how this played out, can't remember who though... Anyway, for this reason peptides like cjc1295dac are favourable for longer runs and also much higher GH levels. Mk also has some other problems going for it self, but if you are/have been using it for 2 years I guess you are O.K. with it heh

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hm, without pause? Mk needs to be cycled, as with months of it's use, it becomes less and less effective at raising GH. Not sure at what month levels start to severely drop off, but I think it doesn't make much sense going more then 6 months on it. I think that at 3 months the effect was pretty much halved... Somebody here did bloods periodically just to see how this played out, can't remember who though... Anyway, for this reason peptides like cjc1295dac are favourable for longer runs and also much higher GH levels. Mk also has some other problems going for it self, but if you are/have been using it for 2 years I guess you are O.K. with it heh
Hmmm.... Somebody on here has been running it for quite a while (probably cycling).
I think maybe it is @Matthersby, or maybe @hairygrandpa?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am on my 12th month of MK, and whatever subjective benefits I get from it have not subsided. The skin still has that peculiar glow, which I really like, and skin appears very clean, and the hunger increase is the same as the first month. I would not say that MK loses effectiveness over time. It seems pretty constant to me.

As for your PCT, like others have told you, get a SERM and throw out the Arimistane and the DAA. I don't know what exactly you are hoping to achieve by using an AI to PCT after a SARM cycle, but it will have negative effects. You are just going to crash your estrogen, which should already be crashed, that's dangerous. AI's are generally not used in PCT. Just use a SERM and you should be fine, IF you want, you can add an OTC test booster, albeit it won't do much.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am on my 12th month of MK, and whatever subjective benefits I get from it have not subsided. The skin still has that peculiar glow, which I really like, and skin appears very clean, and the hunger increase is the same as the first month. I would not say that MK loses effectiveness over time. It seems pretty constant to me.

As for your PCT, like others have told you, get a SERM and throw out the Arimistane and the DAA. I don't know what exactly you are hoping to achieve by using an AI to PCT after a SARM cycle, but it will have negative effects. You are just going to crash your estrogen, which should already be crashed, that's dangerous. AI's are generally not used in PCT. Just use a SERM and you should be fine, IF you want, you can add an OTC test booster, albeit it won't do much.
I personally believe that Arimistane does still have some useful effects (just not as an AI.... And definitely not as a PCT).
DAA I've personally lost all faith in. I'd toss it.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally believe that Arimistane does still have some useful effects (just not as an AI.... And definitely not as a PCT).
well arimistane was just banned by our stupid government... so good luck finding it soon :/.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DAA gives me gyno, and high prolactin side. Some studies showed in normal healthy men that it lowered their test.

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
i have been using mk 677 20mg everyday for basicly 2years straight

i still get amazing gains on it and the side effects are lower than before hunger/tingly hands etc

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used DAA. It increases my prolactin and agitates/grows my gyno. If prolactin raises, gonadotropin lowers, shbg raises, and recovery is hindered. Arimistane has been shown to not actually lower estrogen.

If you want to try a natural SERM that has been studied against Nolvadex/Tamoxifen in terms of effectiveness, check out Rebirth by BLR. If you want a research or script, look into clomid, 25mg for 4 to 6 weeks. As an AI, look into Letrone. Some guys posted blood results after using Letrone, proving it lowered their e2.
I will second the BLR Rebirth recommendation as I feel it would be a great product for PCT that doesn’t have to be ordered from a RC company.

Letrone is also a great product for the AI portion of PCT and it really helps my digestion as well.

These two products would cover your “SERM” need and “AI” need and they are both excellent in that respect.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will second the BLR Rebirth recommendation as I feel it would be a great product for PCT that doesn’t have to be ordered from a RC company.

Letrone is also a great product for the AI portion of PCT and it really helps my digestion as well.

These two products would cover your “SERM” need and “AI” need and they are both excellent in that respect.
How would those two products cover the serm need? Is there something in them that blocks estrogen at the receptor level in the hypothalamus?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How would those two products cover the serm need? Is there something in them that blocks estrogen at the receptor level in the hypothalamus?
E. Cottoni in rebirth has studies showing it acts similarly to nolvadex. Its young research but promising to see a natural ingredient with such possibilities.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth would be like a natural SERM and Letrone would be similar to an AI.

There are several logs on here with bloods from people who ran Rebirth as part of a PCT and had great results.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
E. Cottoni in rebirth has studies showing it acts similarly to nolvadex. Its young research but promising to see a natural ingredient with such possibilities.
Oh that stuff's in it. Hm, okay... would still prefer to use something tried and tested though.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rebirth would be like a natural SERM and Letrone would be similar to an AI.

There are several logs on here with bloods from people who ran Rebirth as part of a PCT and had great results.
Rebirth + Nolvadren XT and ZMA worked very good as OTC PCT for me. I had to stop my previous cycle early(did not have SERM at that time yet), because I had a very bad experience with Olmypus UK Legend/LGD(I believe my 2nd bottle was contaminated with something/mislabeled) which skyrocketed my ALT 18x above normal, my testosterone bounced back with those 3 OTC supps to a higher level than pre-cycle, you can see my bloodwork here. That said I am running another LGD cycle now and I will use 25mg clomid + 2 caps of Rebirth + Sustain Alpha, but that OTC combo did its job very good, I was impressed..

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/question-about-my-alt-ast-levels-lgd-cycle-including-full-blood-work.310607/page-4#post-6227166

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth + Nolvadren XT and ZMA worked very good as OTC PCT for me. I had to stop my previous cycle early(did not have SERM at that time yet), because I had a very bad experience with Olmypus UK Legend/LGD(I believe my 2nd bottle was contaminated with something/mislabeled) which skyrocketed my ALT 18x above normal, my testosterone bounced back with those 3 OTC supps to a higher level than pre-cycle, you can see my bloodwork here. That said I am running another LGD cycle now and I will use 25mg clomid + 2 caps of Rebirth + Sustain Alpha, but that OTC combo did its job very good, I was impressed..

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/question-about-my-alt-ast-levels-lgd-cycle-including-full-blood-work.310607/page-4#post-6227166
That’s awesome, thank you for sharing your experience and your results timber.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a very bad experience with Olmypus UK Legend/LGD(I believe my 2nd bottle was contaminated with something/mislabeled) which skyrocketed my ALT 18x above normal
Yeah, I also had a bad experience with Ol UK's ostarine. My alt went 7x above range on 25mg's. Quit the cycle in week 5. Bounced back to my normal LH level 3.0 in 7 days, without a serm (mid cycle I was 100% shutdown)! Did that just as test. The remainder of pct I added tamox, but didn't really needed to I guess heh.
Osta really really hardened me, like winny and gave me face acne which is the only time I got face acne on a cycle...

I've read lot's of accounts like mine and your's. Don't trust these supp companies at all. Only trusted UGL's for me.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are the useful affects you speak of?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arimistane actually dose lower e2, just not nearly enough to actually be effective. At 100mg's (if I remember correctly) it lowered my e2 by 7 points. Did bloods before and after. And if you look around the net you will find similar results.

What it's actually good at is lowering SHBG. This is why it's a good "natty" test booster and is actually useful in PCT when shbg goes up. But if you use a proper Ai in PCT (which is recommended) you definitely don't need to add arimistane to the stack...
I wasn’t aware it affected SHGB, I thought it impacted cortisol?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does it really control cortisol. I mean, is this a proven fact? Idk...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does it really control cortisol. I mean, is this a proven fact? Idk...
I believe it to be fact.

It seems to be true for me personally, and I've read things about it. .... But I don't have any articles, and a couple of links that I found are outdated (dead)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe it to be fact.

It seems to be true for me personally, and I've read things about it. .... But I don't have any articles, and a couple of links that I found are outdated (dead)
Yeah, 100mg made my joints crack like I was Pinocchio and my e2 was normal cca 25 pg/ml. So this means arimistane has a direct impact on the synovial fluid, I presume. Is this bc of cortisol, idk?

Anyway, who gives a fuack about arimistane anyway. Nobody uses it anymore : D

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, 100mg made my joints crack like I was Pinocchio and my e2 was normal cca 25 pg/ml. So this means arimistane has a direct impact on the synovial fluid, I presume. Is this bc of cortisol, idk?

Anyway, who gives a fuack about arimistane anyway. Nobody uses it anymore : D
LOL. Yeah ....
But I bet 15% (or so) of people here still use it (newer guys, mainly). Somebody's gotta buy up the Tons of the stuff still out there. Seriously, I bet that was one of the best selling "workout supps" of all time. Somebody made a boatload of money. :)

Last edited:
mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
LOL. Yeah ....
But I bet 15% (or so) of people here still use it (newer guys, mainly). Somebody's gotta buy up the Tons of the stuff still out there. Seriously, I bet that was one of the best selling "workout supps" if all time. Somebody made a boatload of money. :)
im using it right now

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Theres other things in it, but I found True Shred to be a useful supp when cutting. Arimistane is one of the primary ingredients in it.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL. Yeah ....
But I bet 15% (or so) of people here still use it (newer guys, mainly). Somebody's gotta buy up the Tons of the stuff still out there. Seriously, I bet that was one of the best selling "workout supps" if all time. Somebody made a boatload of money. :)
What other AI would you recommend? I’m have access to 6 bromo, atd, oral formestane as in UK. May use Arimestane for cortisol modulation

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL. Yeah ....
What other AI would you recommend? I’m have access to 6 bromo, atd, oral formestane as in UK. May use Arimestane for cortisol modulation

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of the ones you listed ..... ATD has the best feedback, so I'd probably recommend that one.

Formeatane TD was always one of my favorite AIs, but I've never used the oral (that I remember).

Yeah... I'd probably have to recommend the ATD.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much Formestane?

Oral Formestane or TD? Oral gets a bad rep but I’ve never used it
It’s been a min since I ran it so I’m a bit fuzzy. I’d have to look up what I did. I never used TD and think I dosed oral around the 250/300 mark and tapered down week to week.