Is anyone running dermatrest yet?

neednmore2

Awards
^ excited to see the results but haven't actually read if anyone lathering up yet. Am I missing something? Is it not shipping yet?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
justeat & A AesthetiX
Those two are currently:)

Lamik81

Awards
Been on two half pumps a day with Osta at 15 for the first week. I'm up 2 lbs and leaning. But the biggest notice is, my d**k won't go down after something moves it!! It's insane. I'll be running this for 4-6 weeks then cruising to a SD run at 10/20/20 with PCT to follow. The only complaint so far is the container. Half a pump is a dose but a full pump is two and to lock the container you'd have to pump a full dose for a day? WTF. Might not be a problem for most but I travel 4 days a week and need it secured.

neednmore2

Awards
I'm excited to stay with you guys and see how it works out. I'm looking to do 8-10 weeks w. A sd jump start and maybe some furuza throughout. All tentative at this point but hoping to see big things from you all.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest transdermally and Tren transdermally through early feedback seem to be real winners. Even transdermal laxogenin is taking off.

kolejorg

Awards
Trest transdermally and Tren transdermally through early feedback seem to be real winners. Even transdermal laxogenin is taking off.
With these transdermal products do we still need to run liver support or cycle assist? I've been a bit unclear on that. Also, can cycles be extended as they aren't oral? Should all transdermals be applied at different times of the day or one after another?

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
With these transdermal products do we still need to run liver support or cycle assist? I've been a bit unclear on that. Also, can cycles be extended as they aren't oral? Should all transdermals be applied at different times of the day or one after another?
I'm running DermaTrest as a base for 14 weeks so I guess we'll find out together if they can be run for an extended amount of time haha. Check out my log!

neednmore2

Awards
^this is exactly what I'm looking for I was wondering how 10+ woks will go. When are you starting?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running DermaTrest as a base for 14 weeks so I guess we'll find out together if they can be run for an extended amount of time haha. Check out my log!
as a base for what?14weeks of sd? ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You do not really NEED a liver support but definitely still need solid support products to address BP, lipids and estrogen. As for a solid all in one support supp I suggest AR1MICARE PRO to control other sides and it has some TUDCA in there anyway so it will cover your needs, the TUDCA also helps maintain a better lipid profile so it would still be relevant to your oncycle support.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Excited to hear more about this. Planning my next cycle. Thinking about running a trest product with mithras.....maybe throw in some triumphalis.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excited to hear more about this. Planning my next cycle. Thinking about running a trest product with mithras.....maybe throw in some triumphalis.
D1METHADROL may be a better option since Mithras is Td as well? You may want to use TransFORM as your second td instead

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on two half pumps a day with Osta at 15 for the first week. I'm up 2 lbs and leaning. But the biggest notice is, my d**k won't go down after something moves it!! It's insane. I'll be running this for 4-6 weeks then cruising to a SD run at 10/20/20 with PCT to follow. The only complaint so far is the container. Half a pump is a dose but a full pump is two and to lock the container you'd have to pump a full dose for a day? WTF. Might not be a problem for most but I travel 4 days a week and need it secured.
Just get an oral syringe and pull the top off. Measure things exactly.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do not really NEED a liver support but definitely still need solid support products to address BP, lipids and estrogen. As for a solid all in one support supp I suggest AR1MICARE PRO to control other sides and it has some TUDCA in there anyway so it will cover your needs, the TUDCA also helps maintain a better lipid profile so it would still be relevant to your oncycle support.
Good advice. I'd be surprised if Trest caused BP issues. When I ran 25mg IM daily, it didn't cause BP issues.

In fact, other than that stupid methyl estrogen tryin to attack my nipples, and a slight water retention issue in the mid section, Trest worked like it should have..and that was only at 175mg/wk.

Derma version should give similar results on 50mg/day, just with less anabolism I suppose.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I saw more "regular" names from the board using this stuff.

I couldnt care less about any drama between Celtic and Olympus but I have read Olympus is not "legit".

Don't flame me for just expressing my opinion.

Olympus' is WAY cheaper so I'd rather get it from them but when you read lots of random internet gossip (as gay as that sounds) from people you are used to seeing it at least makes you think twice LOL

I have no dog in this fight and couldn't care less about retarded "loyalty" LOL

I'm ONLY a consumer and I just want a product that willl actually work and have in it what it claims to be and for the best price I can find.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I saw more "regular" names from the board using this stuff.

I couldnt care less about any drama between Celtic and Olympus but I have read Olympus is not "legit".

Don't flame me for just expressing my opinion.

Olympus' is WAY cheaper so I'd rather get it from them but when you read lots of random internet gossip (as gay as that sounds) from people you are used to seeing it at least makes you think twice LOL

I have no dog in this fight and couldn't care less about retarded "loyalty" LOL

I'm ONLY a consumer and I just want a product that willl actually work and have in it what it claims to be and for the best price I can find.
Give me your address and I will send you a bottle. I understand that publicly posting your labs may not be enough but there are plenty of logs backing the entirety of our line. Dermatrest was one of those items we were unable to select reputable loggers for, meaning bottles were sent but no logs were set up here. The only people who slander us tend to be our competitors and the people who believe everything our competitors say and go on repeating it. Competition is good, in the end it will only benefit the user giving them more value. I believe competitors should be more in tune with the DS act then with us since we're both in the same boat there. As you can see i try to dedicate a lot of time and energy on here because in the end I care a lot about consumer feedback and being involved both behind the scene and on the forums.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Give me your address and I will send you a bottle. I understand that publicly posting your labs may not be enough but there are plenty of logs backing the entirety of our line. Dermatrest was one of those items we were unable to select reputable loggers for, meaning bottles were sent but no logs were set up here. The only people who slander us tend to be our competitors and the people who believe everything our competitors say and go on repeating it. Competition is good, in the end it will only benefit the user giving them more value. I believe competitors should be more in tune with the DS act then with us since we're both in the same boat there. As you can see i try to dedicate a lot of time and energy on here because in the end I care a lot about consumer feedback and being involved both behind the scene and on the forums.
that's very generous. ^

whyteboi

Awards
I work at a cGMP pharma manufacturing site as a project engineer. Anyway, someone in the R&D lab said I could use their GCMS (which I thought there would be a .1% chance they said yes to me testing for my own stuff).

However, if it does come up as trest, and they try and figure out what the GCMS is telling them (I guess it's not as easy as spitting out the nomenclature), not sure how I'd feel about them knowing I have trest on hand.... otherwise I'd totally take you up on your offer and pay for the bottle if it came up as 98% or whatever you claim it to be

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I work at a cGMP pharma manufacturing site as a project engineer. Anyway, someone in the R&D lab said I could use their GCMS (which I thought there would be a .1% chance they said yes to me testing for my own stuff).

However, if it does come up as trest, and they try and figure out what the GCMS is telling them (I guess it's not as easy as spitting out the nomenclature), not sure how I'd feel about them knowing I have trest on hand.... otherwise I'd totally take you up on your offer and pay for the bottle if it came up as 98% or whatever you claim it to be
What exactly is the issue here? We and a competitor tested our trest and it came up as pure, now you want to test it 'just to make sure'?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks OL.

As stated, I don't and won't get caught up in the drama between competitors. I'm just a consumer and care about me and me only. Lol

It's not my job nor do I have any interest in defending OR slamming any company. I just keep it real whether it's good or bad; whichever but always spout the unfiltered truth.

I bought a bottle tonight on my own and will post up when it kicks in. ;)

whyteboi

Awards
What exactly is the issue here? We and a competitor tested our trest and it came up as pure, now you want to test it 'just to make sure'?
I don't really care, I bought your ep1c and ost, but I think having a forum member use their GCMS from work would put any concerns to rest, especially if I bought it from a retailer... just making a point as far as quality control

Guinnessmike

Awards
I'm 4 weeks in running DermaTrest and TransForm. I haven't exactly been eating perfectly clean or staying on my regular training schedule (work and a kid in kindergarten. Nuff said), but I have noticed a marked increase in lean muscle with an overall reduction in body fat. I started bouncing around between 235 and 238 with roughly 17%BF and I'm up between 240 and 244 depending on the time of day I hop on the scale. BF is down to 14%. The plan is to run an 8 week cycle, adding Ep15stane starting tomorrow to try and lean out some more. My major lifts have all increased by 20-30 pounds Across the board.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have one post bro so there aint a person on this board that will believe you or not think you are affiliated with OL

Come on man!
LOLOL :p

Guinnessmike

Awards
100% not. I ordered the trest when I was shopping online for Formeron (my shop in Jax was out of stock, turns out NutriVerse was out too, they sent Transform as a replacement). Stuff is legit. I hit this thread trying to find out how long people were running this stuff. One thing I will say is the acne is a little intense. I'm running Sterone D3 (2 tabs/day) as well so that might have something to do with it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could of gone for the hormonal td line up. Formestane is as anabolic as I'll risk. Don't want the misses to get a deeper voice than me.
But the topical formestane works great.
Dimethadrol was legit and I'll use again next time.

It's funny how quickly people forget about bunk boladrol and mentabolan.

The compounds I beta tested were certainly different than what was released.

However trenavar was good stuff at 90+mg's

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
i tried Dermatrest and it's good to go, fwiw. it is a little more difficult to dose accurately than Celtic's, but it's cheaper and doesn't smell like rubbing alcohol. i prefer it, to tell you the truth, and i am a fairly loyal Celtic customer.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
What kinda results did you guys get off this at how many weeks? I like the idea behind the transdermals and am considering running it solo???

Guinnessmike

Awards
I ended up dumping the DermaTrest into a travel container I picked up at Walgreens and dosing with a 1 ml dropper. Same thing with the transform. Gives me an exact dose. Also started dosing after my morning shower and right before my workout (1pm or so). Holy hell. Pumps are borderline painful and aggression is through the roof. FYI, my pre is a big ass coffee from Dunkin and some BCAA's. Nothing fancy.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kinda results did you guys get off this at how many weeks? I like the idea behind the transdermals and am considering running it solo???
I don't mess with TD stuff when the IM stuff is also available.

I can tell u that Trest and Desoxy both are great tools for either cutting or bulking. Just get a tight diet together and show some consistency and you'll be impressed with either.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I can tell u that Trest and Desoxy both are great tools for either cutting or bulking. Just get a tight diet together and show some consistency and you'll be impressed with either.[/QUOTE]

What kinda sides are we looking at with this stuff?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can tell u that Trest and Desoxy both are great tools for either cutting or bulking. Just get a tight diet together and show some consistency and you'll be impressed with either.
What kinda sides are we looking at with this stuff?[/QUOTE]

Trest - Night sweats, water retention, gyno if not managed well. That's about it really.

Desoxy - Aggression, low sex drive if not paired with a test base. Could increase anxiety and could increase blood pressure but I haven't experienced that yet and I'm testing as much as 800-1000mg this week.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I'm definitely looking for as least sides possible, just ran Ostar1ne for 6 weeks. I wasn't blown away to say the least, not bad but def wanna see some more lean mass added.....

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
That would be great to get some independent test results! Since OL stands behind their claim, they should be in FULL support of you doing this..as it would silence any nay sayers.

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol, Sorry man. I was just browsing and reading. I'll make better efforts to looking at dates.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s all good, I think it’s comical when it happens!!

NICK32

Awards
did u see any hair loss with dermatr3st? cause on havoc i lost many hairs!!