is 1255mg of anti estrogen supplements too much?

jclay

Awards
Coming off a heavy cycle, and im combining 2 OTC's for my PCT and together, together they have a daily dosage of 1255mg of estrogen blocking supplements, 3700mg DAA, and 1900mg of testosterone boosting blends that include Icarrin, ZMA, and tribulus

please just answer the question, yes or no, i don't need any other answers

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Dude people gotta know what your cycle was like, where your estrogen is at, lifestyle, ect...

jclay

Awards
Well the cycle was just straight up stupid, and i had no idea how crazy it was for a rather new ph/aas user. but hey, it worked lol.

Power Labs:androdrol daily dosage
40mg halovar
20mg superdrol
30mg epistane/havoc
30mg Max LMG

Before the cycle, i had perfect estrogen levels, after, im pretty sure there all screwed up, lifestyle during pct is very relaxed, doing 5x5 strength training for the month

and yes i used liver support

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Go see an endocrinologist.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
First off, go get labs done. Secondly... Don't ever use that Androdrol crap! That is one of the most irresponsible products on the market. It is HELLA liver toxic. Any one of those compounds would be, then they put a whole smorgasbord of stupid in one tablet! And it's mostly these young kids that are taking it because they think it's "safer" than AAS. And you wonder why PHs and AAS get a bada rap...

D3Baseball

Awards
You should go ahead and make a will and I hear it's also cheaper to prepay for a funeral

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1255mg as a total is meaningless. its all dependent on what that 1255mg is made up of.

jclay

Awards
You should go ahead and make a will and I hear it's also cheaper to prepay for a funeral
omg i know, i didn't do proper research on it before i took it, my friend just had it and gave me a bottle to try, so i was like "why not". And can you believe they recommended 2 caps of that **** a day for 8 weeks? i only did 4 thank god. Thank god im young and in good health (or at least was) and heave been taking Vit C, D3, E, fish oil, and multi for 8 years, or else i could have been really ****ed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WBM , Trans Resveratrol, Indole 3 Carbinol, 6 Bromo, Bulbine natalensis extract
but it could be 1200mg of white button mushroom extract, and 10mg of each of the others... but either way the 6 bromo is the only thing there that has any potential negativity to it in any way, and at position 4 it has to be less than 300mg at absolute maximum. Odds are good this formula is around 800mg wbm, 200mg resveratrol, 150mg I3C, 25mg of 6 bromo and a fairy dust sprinkling of natalensis

jclay

Awards
but it could be 1200mg of white button mushroom extract, and 10mg of each of the others... but either way the 6 bromo is the only thing there that has any potential negativity to it in any way, and at position 4 it has to be less than 300mg at absolute maximum. Odds are good this formula is around 800mg wbm, 200mg resveratrol, 150mg I3C, 25mg of 6 bromo and a fairy dust sprinkling of natalensis
500mg of natalensis, everything else is in the other Supplement, remember im adding up the total doasge of both combined. It's Pwerlabs: Post Cycle II and Super Test Kryptonite

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
500mg of natalensis, everything else is in the other Supplement, remember im adding up the total doasge of both combined. It's Pwerlabs: Post Cycle II and Super Test Kryptonite
well, I woudlnt' consider natalensis to be an estrogen reducer anyhow then. but either way, no thats not excessive at all for those ingredients.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
omg i know, i didn't do proper research on it before i took it, my friend just had it and gave me a bottle to try, so i was like "why not". And can you believe they recommended 2 caps of that **** a day for 8 weeks? i only did 4 thank god. Thank god im young and in good health (or at least was) and heave been taking Vit C, D3, E, fish oil, and multi for 8 years, or else i could have been really ****ed.
Yeah, I'm sure 8 years of multi-vitamin use will be helpful....somehow...maybe...

No, just no.

jclay

Awards
well, I woudlnt' consider natalensis to be an estrogen reducer anyhow then. but either way, no thats not excessive at all for those ingredients.
alright thanks, that's all i was looking for

jclay

Awards
Yeah, I'm sure 8 years of multi-vitamin use will be helpful....somehow...maybe...

No, just no.
overall health, and system functionality= a body more equipped to recover, so yeaaa....just yea

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
overall health, and system functionality= a body more equipped to recover, so yeaaa....just yea
Still no.

You're attempting to justify a poor decision (coupled with a lack a physiological knowledge) with "I've taken a multi for 8 years".

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still no.

You're attempting to justify a poor decision (coupled with a lack a physiological knowledge) with "I've taken a multi for 8 years".
Listen...we can make fun of him all day, but, we need to help him and make sure that he isn't so stupid in the future

To answer the ?, based on the laundry list of ingredients you should be ok.

Make sure to research properly next time.