Ironhands negativity free arm growth for Jesus bodybuilding questions and answers thr

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think ironhands true purpose is to share knowledge about building biceps but people are so negative that he isn’t able to. That’s why this thread was created.
Well if that is true. Todd you ask ironhands to post a pic of all his natty, better than everyone pics. I bet he still claims to be shy, and posted some stupid comeback about not cheating, and dont do drugs or whatever it is he's constantly spewing.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Todd, don't be taken in by ironhands.

1.) no one was mean to him, we all help each other Natty & enhanced alike, it's a choice we all have the same goal.

2.) We all share and post our personal experiences, all we did was ask ironhands to do the same. If you are going to come on an enhanced body builder forum to post "dedication to natural bodybuilders" claiming to know who is/not Natty and that you have 22" Natty guns... Be prepared to post pics to prove it.

We have Natty bodybuilders here, they are not shy... They also don't make a moral judgement on us.
DemntedCowboy is actually super helpful, as are many veteran board members here. We have had scammers, wierdos, and idiots posting all sort of non sense, so yes - if people make claims and refuse to back it up - prepare to be shot down.

We have had similar scammers come on post pics, pretend to be others, gain trust so they could work a crowd.

Not saying ironhands is a scammer, but avoiding intelligent questions about a)how you define Natty b)who are you what's your real lifting expertise c) not answering any question with logic or reason just mindlessly chanting "drugs are bad, don't cheat" and then stealing everyone pics and workout logs from YouTube... Seems odd no?
I’m assuming everyone else is seeing that ironhands and Todd are the same person right?

Love the thread though, sometimes you just need a good laugh in the morning, no better way to start the day (other than sucking off a midget I guess)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I’m assuming everyone else is seeing that ironhands and Todd are the same person right?

Love the thread though, sometimes you just need a good laugh in the morning, no better way to start the day (other than sucking off a midget I guess)
You got me

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He already revealed, that sucking off midgets is a sure way to big biceps.
Does that work better than tossing them??

FML dont tell me ive been doing it wrong

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always thought thats what AM stood for?.... Anabolic midgets
What? The A in AM stands for Anabolic? I always thought it stands for Anal.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love how the two thumbs up Butt Sex nerd is the photo for this thread in my feed.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So are midgets anabolic?
You have to dose them correctly. Split dosage, 2 midgets a day. Half Life is, you guessed it, short.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If he is, then Todd's the one posting all those pictures in the tribute threads.
Dang bro you should be a detective duh duh duh I never would have put That together ;)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, I'm willing to reveal secrets to get huge arms, the natty way
Feels like a new product release thread. More and more hype, no details. If you’re gonna “reveal the secrets”, do it instead of just saying you will.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
You do realize the natty way is the same way, right?
Our results are just better.
No, he has the secret nobody else knows. Something like three sets of ten barbell curls. You know, something really innovative.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Ok ironhands, you have followers now. We’re waiting.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll reveal some secrets...do some heavy alternate hammer curls, wear a belt and really go nuts, make the dumbell hit your belly lightly with each rep, this is a brutal, to failure set, of course do one warm up set first before your heavy all out alternate hammer curl set, that's it, just one set is needed.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this must be how the apostles felt. Such knowledge is being passed to us!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, I'll reveal some secrets...do some heavy alternate hammer curls, wear a belt and really go nuts, make the dumbell hit your belly lightly with each rep, this is a brutal, to failure set, of course do one warm up set first before your heavy all out alternate hammer curl set, that's it, just one set is needed.
Why wear a belt? And when I hit my belly, is that at the top of the rep? Or the bottom? Or somewhere in the middle? If in the middle, on the way up or down? Or both? Sorry, I need clarification. I want a natty bicep.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What if I don't have a belly to hit? Am I just screwed.
And what kind of Belt do you reccomend. I got a nice leather one that I picked up from Walmart Men's Department. Will that work. One side is black, and it flips to a brown belt also

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap! That’s genius, I never would have thought about doing a set of hammer curls till failure. No wonder my biceps don’t look like Arnold’s. Give me a couple weeks, now they’ll grow like weeds.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know I’m a bit of a softie.
But there’s about 7-12 minutes a day where I feel like we are too hard on IH.

But I think that’s how he likes to get it from us though.......

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And what kind of Belt do you reccomend. I got a nice leather one that I picked up from Walmart Men's Department. Will that work. One side is black, and it flips to a brown belt also
I tried these in a braided belt, but my shake weights kept getting stuck in the belt.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I know I’m a bit of a softie.
But there’s about 7-12 minutes a day where I feel like we are too hard on IH.

But I think that’s how he likes to get it from us though.......
I don’t because he brings it on himself.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried these in a braided belt, but my shake weights kept getting stuck in the belt.
Ironhands aka Todd makes me laugh, god knows where he comes up with this stuff but I find it amusing. I’m also picturing DC smashing out lifts with a brown leather dress belt on as well lol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need to read and re read the advice guys. "just one set is needed" I've been making the classic mistake of training arms week after week. Sometimes twice in one week.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Why wear a belt? And when I hit my belly, is that at the top of the rep? Or the bottom? Or somewhere in the middle? If in the middle, on the way up or down? Or both? Sorry, I need clarification. I want a natty bicep.
at the top

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Yes, leather belts are the best

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap! That’s genius, I never would have thought about doing a set of hammer curls till failure. No wonder my biceps don’t look like Arnold’s. Give me a couple weeks, now they’ll grow like weeds.
Yw

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You need to read and re read the advice guys. "just one set is needed" I've been making the classic mistake of training arms week after week. Sometimes twice in one week.
Yes, just one, all out, maximum intensity per week is needed, 8+ reps, and if you are enhanced, do a minimum of 10 reps

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Yes, just one, all out, maximum intensity per week is needed, 8+ reps, and if you are enhanced, do a minimum of 10 reps
So wait, one set once a week will grow me some 19” biceps? Nothing else needed? Well besides hard work and dedication of course.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is just getting out of hand. So I need to spend 30 seconds on biceps per week and similar for triceps? You know some of us are trying to ballance this with work and family! AND if I'm on cycle I have to do two more reps of each exercise!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is just getting out of hand. So I need to spend 30 seconds on biceps per week and similar for triceps? You know some of us are trying to ballance this with work and family! AND if I'm on cycle I have to do two more reps of each exercise!
Well, you just gotta make time, and everyone knows enhanced means you have to work harder than natty's to get there. Guess, I'm just gonna have to work hard to find that extra 1 minute a week

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Well, you just gotta make time, and everyone knows enhanced means you have to work harder than natty's to get there. Guess, I'm just gonna have to work hard to find that extra 1 minute a week
This.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mrs. Gimpy! General Chat 13