IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS GET SCARY BIG HALLOWEEN PROMO!!!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats....looking forward to the logs;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats gentlemen!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to "Part 2" of gettin swole this Fall. I plan to make this a high quality run!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bcazo I'll be keeping an eye out near end of winter/beginning of spring for another promo ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bcazo I'll be keeping an eye out near end of winter/beginning of spring for another promo ;)
Djbp thinking about a cycle!?

There will definitely be more logging opps :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
All info was sent over so expect to see something next week !! :)

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good.

Our work is offering a biometric screening next Friday, so I can get some blood work in before killing it with the Ultra-Sten.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good.

Our work is offering a biometric screening next Friday, so I can get some blood work in before killing it with the Ultra-Sten.
Yeah, I'll be doing a Lipid profile before and after if I can afford it. I could care less about total T levels.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Sounds good. Our work is offering a biometric screening next Friday, so I can get some blood work in before killing it with the Ultra-Sten.
Yeah, I'll be doing a Lipid profile before and after if I can afford it. I could care less about total T levels.
Blood work would be awesome.. Knew we picked the right guys!!:)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blood work would be awesome.. Knew we picked the right guys!!:)
I've done blood work before to prove that UDCA did help my liver. Did a Test w/ SD kicker bridged into H-drol & Trenazone. 2 days after cycle was over I got bloods to see my CBC. Liver was just outside of normal levels and was neglibile. I got the bloods done again 7 days later only this time I had 3 heavy beers the night before...turns out that beers elevated my levels more than the orals did.

I ran 250mg UDCA/day that cycle. I plan to run 500mg/day on this one. You can find the old thread here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/185678-discussion-blood-results.html#post3064261

This cycle is gonna be nuts. I've never been this big or strong ever before and I've never had to eat so much. SD put on 10lbs of mass for me back last Winter and I was only eating 2200 calories a day. Now I eat 3500+ so to imagine how much I could get from Sten-Zine will be exciting.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done blood work before to prove that UDCA did help my liver. Did a Test w/ SD kicker bridged into H-drol & Trenazone. 2 days after cycle was over I got bloods to see my CBC. Liver was just outside of normal levels and was neglibile. I got the bloods done again 7 days later only this time I had 3 heavy beers the night before...turns out that beers elevated my levels more than the orals did. I ran 250mg UDCA/day that cycle. I plan to run 500mg/day on this one. You can find the old thread here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/185678-discussion-blood-results.html#post3064261 This cycle is gonna be nuts. I've never been this big or strong ever before and I've never had to eat so much. SD put on 10lbs of mass for me back last Winter and I was only eating 2200 calories a day. Now I eat 3500+ so to imagine how much I could get from Sten-Zine will be exciting.
You gained that much on 2200? What were your macros (if you remember)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gained that much on 2200? What were your macros (if you remember)
The gains were water for the most part, as expected.

Macros would have been about 35/50/15 - Protein/Carbs/Fats. The high carb diet approach leads to big gains, but usually just intracellular water weight. Granted, I did an H-Drol run and put on 10-12lbs of mass (which was way drier, btw) in 3 weeks doing this same macro setup just 2 months ago..

SD kills my appetite for unknown reasons. I worry that it is because my liver was shot. Partly why I will be running UDCA throughout this time around on StenZine is to avoid that issue. The other solution I have in place is to dose GHRP-6 w/ Sermorelin twice a day. In conjunction, I should see 4000+ kcals a day on StenZine. It's hard to tell if I will put on 10lbs or 20lbs of mass, although I imagine somewhere in between is most likely.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The gains were water for the most part, as expected. Macros would have been about 35/50/15 - Protein/Carbs/Fats. The high carb diet approach leads to big gains, but usually just intracellular water weight. Granted, I did an H-Drol run and put on 10-12lbs of mass (which was way drier, btw) in 3 weeks doing this same macro setup just 2 months ago.. SD kills my appetite for unknown reasons. I worry that it is because my liver was shot. Partly why I will be running UDCA throughout this time around on StenZine is to avoid that issue. The other solution I have in place is to dose GHRP-6 w/ Sermorelin twice a day. In conjunction, I should see 4000+ kcals a day on StenZine. It's hard to tell if I will put on 10lbs or 20lbs of mass, although I imagine somewhere in between is most likely.
With your knowledge and 4000 cals I'd be surprised if you didn't gain 12-14 lbs of mass.. It's going to be hard for me to way until Nov. For your log !! Lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We gotta wait till November?!?!

What about ricroc?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What about ricroc?
I have to be responsible with my cycling. I apologize for the delay but I need to get bloods done at the end of October on my lipid profile. I'm trying my best to give myself 8-10 weeks in between the H-drol run and this one. The other practical reason I will wait til November is because I get paid then, lol and I'll need to buy some things to go with my cycle (UDCA, GHRP, etc).

Either way, next week I'll start up a thread and get everyone in there before I start...

and bcazo, I'm shooting for 20lbs. Aim for the stars and hit the moon, right?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

What about ricroc?
I'll be starting when I get my bottle. Hopefully I can get it before this week is out and then start it up on Sunday, the 20th.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I have to be responsible with my cycling. I apologize for the delay but I need to get bloods done at the end of October on my lipid profile. I'm trying my best to give myself 8-10 weeks in between the H-drol run and this one. The other practical reason I will wait til November is because I get paid then, lol and I'll need to buy some things to go with my cycle (UDCA, GHRP, etc).

Either way, next week I'll start up a thread and get everyone in there before I start...

and bcazo, I'm shooting for 20lbs. Aim for the stars and hit the moon, right?
That's what I'm talking about!!! LOL

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to be responsible with my cycling. I apologize for the delay but I need to get bloods done at the end of October on my lipid profile. I'm trying my best to give myself 8-10 weeks in between the H-drol run and this one. The other practical reason I will wait til November is because I get paid then, lol and I'll need to buy some things to go with my cycle (UDCA, GHRP, etc). Either way, next week I'll start up a thread and get everyone in there before I start... and bcazo, I'm shooting for 20lbs. Aim for the stars and hit the moon, right?
I understand completely, I'm anxious to see what a vet can do with this compound along with the serious amount of cals! Wasn't a shot at you fueled, simply me, being impatient lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be starting when I get my bottle. Hopefully I can get it before this week is out and then start it up on Sunday, the 20th.
Yea buddy

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, just noticed that lol its all good congrats winners!!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, just noticed that lol its all good congrats winners!!
When I get done with this you'll be buying up some bottles for Christmas. I'm gonna slam some muscle on. I'm sick and tired of bulking and I'm ready to get it over with by January..

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
When I get done with this you'll be buying up some bottles for Christmas. I'm gonna slam some muscle on. I'm sick and tired of bulking and I'm ready to get it over with by January..
BTW your bottle is shipping Friday you'll have it next week!! Let's see how long you can hold out?? Lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW your bottle is shipping Friday you'll have it next week!! Let's see how long you can hold out?? Lol
I can wait as long as needed. I'm ordering my UDCA today and will get my peptides ordered the 1st of Nov...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Anyone get a package yet?? I'm dying to follow these logs.. :)

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Nothing yet

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone get a package yet?? I'm dying to follow these logs.. :)
Mine is sitting at the Post Office I believe. Got a letter from PO last Saturday. I plan to pick it up today sometime in the afternoon

BTW, its been so long since I've logged, where are we supposed to log your products? lol, I assume it is in the cycle info section?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Mine is sitting at the Post Office I believe. Got a letter from PO last Saturday. I plan to pick it up today sometime in the afternoon
great just let me know want to make sure everyone gets their product..

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Ultra-Sten today. AMPED for this ish!

At two a day, when is the best time to take? Morning? Pre-workout? Do I take them both at the same time or spread it out?

Thanks again, Iron Flex.

This weekend will prime me to get started on the right foot, namely: diet!

I will start up log on Sunday, as I'm at times a stickler for uniformity!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my Ultra-Sten today. AMPED for this ish! At two a day, when is the best time to take? Morning? Pre-workout? Do I take them both at the same time or spread it out? Thanks again, Iron Flex. This weekend will prime me to get started on the right foot, namely: diet! I will start up log on Sunday, as I'm at times a stickler for uniformity!
Link me bro; I have a plan to run Ultra-Sten in the near future

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just got my Ultra-Sten today. AMPED for this ish! At two a day, when is the best time to take? Morning? Pre-workout? Do I take them both at the same time or spread it out? Thanks again, Iron Flex. This weekend will prime me to get started on the right foot, namely: diet! I will start up log on Sunday, as I'm at times a stickler for uniformity!
Nice!!! I start all my cycles on Sundays too, makes it easier to know what day your on.. Take it twice a day spaced out evenly, morning and pre workout is ideal.. Link it here once the log is up..

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My local post office is impossible. Cant get anything from there without waiting an hour or longer in line. I scheduled a redelivery for tomorrow at lunch. The sad thing is that this post office is 300 yrds down the street from me!

Either way, I'm not startin til Nov 4 anywho. Will create a thread either tomorrow or Sunday.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
My local post office is impossible. Cant get anything from there without waiting an hour or longer in line. I scheduled a redelivery for tomorrow at lunch. The sad thing is that this post office is 300 yrds down the street from me! Either way, I'm not startin til Nov 4 anywho. Will create a thread either tomorrow or Sunday.
The us postal service has become incompetent!! Sometimes my packages sit at the post office 3 days before they deliver it!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
The us postal service has become incompetent!! Sometimes my packages sit at the post office 3 days before they deliver it!!
My package can sit in your back office for as long as you want... Think about it...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
My package can sit in your back office for as long as you want... Think about it...
With the size of the hemorrhoids I have right now you don't want any business with my back office!! Think about that!! LMAO!! :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
With the size of the hemorrhoids I have right now you don't want any business with my back office!! Think about that!! LMAO!! :)

Lubrication?

The veins are like ribs for his pleasure?