IronFlex Sten Zine???????

MikeT123

Awards
I was thinking about running a cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 but I came across Iron Flex's Sten Zine at a better price and similar if not exact compund.

Any thoughts on the product or has anyone ran it?

Possible side effects?

Can't find anything about this product.

Thank you .

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's similar but has only half the amount of dimethazine (5mg) as Super-DMZ (10mg) per capsule.

MikeT123

Awards
Thanks man, do you think it would still be a suitable product?

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, do you think it would still be a suitable product?
Imho, the Dzine isn't properly dosed (it's under dosed imho)... you might as well just run M-Sten by itself.

MikeT123

Awards
You really think that would be more affective?
And how would you dose the m sten?

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You really think that would be more affective?
And how would you dose the m sten?
Yes, the dzine is insufficiently dosed, I do not see it doing much if anything at all in terms of making the M-Sten portion of the product any better. 20mg of methylsten is sufficient for most people under 220lbs/lbm. However 10mg of dimethazine likely isn't going to cut it for any man.

MikeT123

Awards
thanks for everything man, what product would you recommend or have you tried?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're going to want 30-45mg dzine. This is why i rarely if ever recommend oral steroids containing multiple compounds... they're underdosed or contain compounds that shouldn't be run together. If you want to run dzine, buy dzine.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for everything man, what product would you recommend or have you tried?
M-Sten is an excellent prohormone that we just released this week, and would be perfect for a first cycle. I can help you along the way if you need it. Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% OFF, + all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge. Also, you can take advantage of our Buy 3 get 1 Free deal... that's 4 cycles for $28.75ea.

The Anabolic Matrix was included primarily for those who're looking to keep the libido high while on cycle. Though it also comes with the benefit of having bioperine which can increase the bioavailability of the prohormone, M-Sten Rx, which, in turn, also increases the effectiveness of the product.

So for this cycle, you will need:
1x M-Sten
1x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Anabolic Matrix
1x E-Control
1x Clomid ($20 from Purity-Solutions.net)

Cycle Weeks 1 - 4
M-Sten
2 caps every day

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps every day (separate from M-Sten)

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps every day with M-Sten

PCT
Advanced Cycle Support (Weeks 5 - 8)
2 caps every day at your convenience

Anabolic Matrix (Weeks 5 - 8)

Clomid (Weeks 5 - 8)
1mL (50mg) every day at your convenience [I prefer before bed]

E-Control (Weeks 8 - 10)
3 caps every day at your convenience [I prefer before bed]​

It's a pretty simple straight forward cycle... but if you have any questions with anything - diet, this cycle or another, training, whatever, shoot me a PM or leave a reply in this thread, or send me a visitor message by clicking my username. I'd be happy to help.

MikeT123

Awards
M-Sten is an excellent prohormone that we just released this week, and would be perfect for a first cycle. I can help you along the way if you need it. Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% OFF, + all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge. Also, you can take advantage of our Buy 3 get 1 Free deal... that's 4 cycles for $28.75ea.

The Anabolic Matrix was included primarily for those who're looking to keep the libido high while on cycle. Though it also comes with the benefit of having bioperine which can increase the bioavailability of the prohormone, M-Sten Rx, which, in turn, also increases the effectiveness of the product.

So for this cycle, you will need:
1x M-Sten
1x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Anabolic Matrix
1x E-Control
1x Clomid ($20 from Purity-Solutions.net)

Cycle Weeks 1 - 4
M-Sten
2 caps every day

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps every day (separate from M-Sten)

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps every day with M-Sten

PCT
Advanced Cycle Support (Weeks 5 - 8)

Anabolic Matrix (Weeks 5 - 8)

Clomid (Weeks 5 - 8)
1mL (50mg) every day at your convenience [I prefer before bed]

E-Control (Weeks 8 - 10)
3 caps every day at your convenience [I prefer before bed]​

It's a pretty simple straight forward cycle... but if you have any questions with anything - diet, this cycle or another, training, whatever, shoot me a PM or leave a reply in this thread, or send me a visitor message by clicking my username. I'd be happy to help.
This is perfect. This would actually be my second cycle but I would love to run it. Thank you.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is perfect. This would actually be my second cycle but I would love to run it. Thank you.
Awzome! I guarantee you won't have an ounce of disappointment after running this cycle, hell, even 10 days in - you, are going to feel AMAZING.