IronFlex Diabolix Log: Unsponsored

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, started a Diabolix solo run as my first PH.

Starting Information
Under 40 Year-Old-Male - 5'9 - 208lbs - ~20% BF
Testosterone, Serum - 600's - 348-1197 ng/dL
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S - 10's - 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL - HIGH
FSH, Serum - 13's - 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL - HIGH
Estradiol - 14's - 7.6-42.6 pg/mL
Triglycerides - 50's - <150 mg/dL
Cholesterol, HDL - 80's - >39 mg/dL

Current Records
Bench: ~330 (315x3)
Squat: ~350 (315x6)
Deadlift: ~400 (315x10)
1-Mile: 6:30

Dosing Information - On-Cycle
IF Diabolix - 15-30/45/45/60/60/75/75 (7 Weeks - Changed!)
Dosing Altered: IF Diabolix - 15-30/45-60/60/75/90/105-60 (6 Weeks)
OL GHAR1NE - 10mg ED
OL AR1MACARE PRO - 8 Caps ED
ON Fish/Flax/Vitamins/ZMA - Recommended Doses ED

Dosing Information - Post-Cycle
Clomid - 50/50/25/25 (4 Weeks)
OL GHAR1NE - 20mg ED
OL SUP3R PCT - 10 Caps ED

Diet
Keto with deficit calories first 1/3 of cycle
Carb load weekends with maintenance calories 2/3 of cycle
Clean carbs above maintenance calories 3/3 of cycle
Additional support supplements throughout - whey, creatine, BCAA's, etc.

Background
Lifting for the past 20 years on and off, mostly on.
Playing multiple racquet sports for the past 15 years on and off, mostly on, practice every day.
Bike/Run when it's warm, online records for fun.

Was your typical high school jock. Played sports year round but when it ended the weight started see-sawing. I've been as high as 260lbs and as low as 185lbs, sadly multiple times, currently at 208lbs.

Goals
Cutting and re-comp
Strength/Athletics
Compete at "Open" level racquet sports

Plan
One body part a day, dropsets
One to two hours a day of racquet sports
Biking/running weekends
Thirty minutes of nightly stretching
Rich Piana's Feeder workouts

Comments
I realize this might not be the most ideal compound for these goals, but it appears to be mild enough to get started. If the gains are as dry and leaning as others have reported, it might turn out to be just right. As for the potential side effects, I don't get acne, my chest is unusually tight, but I am prone to MPB so I think we know where this is going. I have Arimidex on hand, but may consider a 5a-reductase inhibitor.

I've already begun taking OL GHAR1NE (MK677) x 10mg and OL AR1MACARE PRO x 4 caps for two weeks to get my body ready for the PH. As this is my first PH run, input is always welcome.

Let's get this started!

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
{Reserved for Before/After pics}

Temporary before pic. Though hard to tell through that carpet, my left arm (arm on the right side) is discolored for good reasons.

tIUyktq.jpg

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Here is my review of Diabolix. While it wasn't quite the results I was hoping for, it was still a productive cycle.

Ending Information
Under 40 Year-Old-Male - 5'9 - 210lbs - ~20% BF
Testosterone, Serum - 250's - 348-1197 ng/dL - LOW
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S - 4's - 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH, Serum - 9's - 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Estradiol - 17's - 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Current Records
Slight strength gain.

Dosing Information - On-Cycle
IF Diabolix - 15-30/45-60/60/75/90/105 (6 Weeks)
OL GHAR1NE - 10mg ED
OL AR1MACARE PRO - 8 Caps ED

Dosing Information - Post-Cycle
OL SUP3R PCT - 10 Caps ED

Results
My experience with Diabolix was generally positive moving me closer to my goals. At no point did I lose strength, even mostly in a caloric deficit, and my body constantly wanted to grow. Side effects were manageable and extremely mild. While I did experience some suppression, additional blood work showed zero changes from pre and post metabolic/liver values. Mood was good throughout, all a strong plus.

Goals
My primary goal was to cut/re-comp and I mostly achieved that. Even with the scale indicating otherwise, I have gotten noticeably leaner. Where I went wrong was not using Diabolix to it's full potential which isn't really a cutting compound. As mentioned, my weight constantly wanted to go up and I should have followed a diet to support that. Even my training, which was designed for power, should have been more in line for size and volume. I think that's where Diabolix would have really shined, as a bulking or sculpting compound.

Comments
As far as I can tell, the manufacturers claim that this is a prohoromone to DBol seems to be on target and the cycle should be treated as such. My effects, both good and bad, were very similar to DBol related effects.

Like DBol, I would recommend taking the majority of the dose in the morning along with your natural testosterone spike and the rest spaced out every 5 hours. Try to avoid taking it late at night. I would maintain a caloric surplus with emphasis on protein, medium carbs and lower fats. My training would follow a plan aimed at volume lifting, with slow reps in the 10+ range and more sets. I would continue to do cardio, at least an hour per day but with less intensity, say 130 bpm heart rate or less. For someone with more experience in the gym, I would recommend higher doses. Make sure to take it with DHB.

If you wanted to use this in a cutting cycle, you will still get results but again it should be treated like a low dose DBol cutting cycle. At first there will be a lot of weight gain but once you get past that sticking to a diet isn't hard. You should be able to maintain strength in a caloric deficit and the leaning will be noticeable in the mirror regardless of what the scale says. I didn't notice any lethargy and was able to keep the cardio intensity high. It can feel a bit like taking two steps forward and taking one step back, but will work effectively.

Don't underestimate stretching, had surprisingly good results with this.

The Good (Effects)
Nutrient retention
Maintained strength
No changes in metabolic/liver values
Vascularity
Leaned up

Neutral (Effects)
Weight gain
Appetite suppression
No changes in mood

The Bad (Side-Effects)
Testosterone supression
Back pumps
Needed higher doses

Would I use personally use Diabolix again?
Probably not.

Would I recommend Diabolix to others?
Yes. While Diabolix might not have been the best choice for my goals, the relative mildness of the compound can't be ignored. I experienced very few side effects, even as indicated by my blood work, and overall things went well. If someone is new to PH's this is definitely something to consider.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #1

02/29/2016 - Start Diabolix 15mg

I have already started the Diabolix, but I will backlog the notes from my logs. For sake of keeping the log updates fun and concise I'll only include the relevant information.

209.3 lbs 23.5% fat

1 x IF Diabolix - 15mg
1 x OL GHAR1NE (MK677) - 10mg
All support supplements (whey, creatine, BCAA, on-cycle support, fish/flax/vitamin, etc.)

1h Racquet Sports
1h Chest
Best: Bench - 315 x 3

Terrible sleep, insomnia. Caffeine-like heart symptoms. Note to self: DO NOT TAKE AT NIGHT.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #2

03/01/2016

208.2 lbs 24.2% fat

1 x IF Diabolix - 15mg
All support supplements (whey, creatine, BCAA, on-cycle support, fish/flax/vitamin, etc.)

1.5h Racquet Sports (competitive intensity)
1.5h Arms/Forearms
Best: Straight Arm Curls - 135 x 2

Felt strong.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #3

03/02/2016

205.7 lbs 25.6% fat

1 x IF Diabolix - 15mg

2h Racquet Sports
1h Shoulders
Best: Military Press - 225 x 7

Left shoulder/elbow/wrist sensation.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #4 - Start Diabolix 30mg

03/03/2016

205 (Gym scale)

2 x IF Diabolix - 30mg

1h Back/Tris
Best: Deadlifts - 315 x 10 (straps)
Best: Skullcrushers - 110 x 10 (strict)
1.5h Racquet Sports (max intensity)

Hunger decreasing from MK-677 (was high). Pulled neck, common when I go heavy, do it once a month. High vascularity.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #5

03/04/2016

207.2 lbs 25.2% fat

2 x IF Diabolix - 30mg

1h Racquet Sports
0.5h Legs
Best: Squat - 315 x 6

Knees sore. Lower back sore, don't deadlift enough.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Get 'er done! I'll have to catch up on your updates a bit later or tomorrow.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #6

03/05/2016

209.2 lbs 24.3% fat

2 x IF Diabolix - 30mg

0.5h Running

Knees and lower back still sore.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.. seen this being stacked with MSten, was curious to see it ran solo.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #7

03/06/2016

210.3 lbs 25.6% fat

2 x IF Diabolix - 30mg

0.5h Running

Only lower back sore. Was weak, had some carbs (bread) with my burgers on the weekend. Shows on the scale but it'll go down fast next week. Terrible insomnia from eating too late. I'm pretty sure the insomnia was from the late night eating, but too much intensity without rest combined with the Diabolix definitely compounds it. Can't say without proof my heart values have decreased, but it definitely feels like it. Higher BP and vascularity.

Thanks for the subs!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In!! Kill It!!

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #8 (Start Diabolix 45mg)

03/07/2016

For brevity, I will continue to run the MK-677 and support supplements throughout, just won't include them in the logs.

209.2 lbs 25.6% fat

Diabolix - 45mg

2h Racquet Sports
1h Chest
Best: Bench Press - 315x3 (Finger spot on 3rd rep)

Still same weight, no strength increase. Noticed I got a few more reps at the tail end of the workout, but I was also a little weak from the 2h of sports so hard to say if there was any strength increase.

I'm going to bite my tongue and not pay attention the body fat analyzer on the scale.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Good call on ignoring the body fat analyzer on your scale. Those things are rarely accurate in my experience and they can be thrown off quite easily by many different variables. I have a $60+ scale and the BF testing function has never been right. . If I do use it for entertainment or for tracking trends, I use it in the am with no food in my stomach and with an empty bladder.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Hah, the scale and I have a love hate relationship. It said I was as low as 17% a few weeks ago, but usually the trend is somewhat on pace as you mention.

As for the lack of strength increase after the first week, which isn't unusual apparently, I can only guess. Seeing how I'm a balding, thick, overactive libido guy makes me think my body is used to being flooded with androgens. I just don't think 30-45mg is enough to boost past my normal test production.

Even more bro science here, but I've seen loose claims that 25-50% of Diabolix is supposed to convert to DBol. So for every 15mg cap, I'm probably getting 4mg of DBol? It takes 7mg of DBol to equal 10mg of natural test that an average male produces, so 2 caps is probably similar to TRT/HRT type doses. You figure 60mg of Diabolix is about 15mg of DBol, in theory, which everyone claims is the sweet spot so I'm thinking about adjusting some of the doses given my assumed androgen sensitivity. Bro science is better than no science.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In, I want to run this in the future.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas. Against my better judgement I uploaded a temporary before pic back at the top of the post.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah have to give it a couple weeks to really kick in. From your starting pic you have some good size on you and as long as you are training and eating good you should make some good gains running this.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #9 (Start Diabolix 60mg)

03/08/2016

207.6 lbs 25.3% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

2.5h Racquet Sports
1h Arms/Forearms
Best: Straight Barbell Arm Curl - 135 x 3 (poor form)

I've decided to skip the 45mg weeks planned and increase to 60mg to get the most out of this. It will also cut the weeks from 7 to 6 which is probably for the better. Reading up on DBol at least, they tend to suggest stronger doses with shorter cycles.

New Dosing Plan (Will Update Original Post)
IF Diabolix - 15-30/45-60/60/60/75/75 (6 Weeks)

So far joints recover quick. Pain starting to seem lessened, might be easier to overdo something and injure myself. Appetite still low.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #10

03/09/2016

205.9 lbs 24.9% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

2h Racquet Sports
1h Shoulders
Best: Military Press - 225 x 8

Gained a rep! After 2h of sports, and still gaining a rep, is a sign that something's working.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #11

03/10/2016

206.8 lbs 25.5% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

1.5h Back/Tris
Best: Deadlifts - 315 x 10, 405 x 3
Best: Skullcrushers - 110 x 10 (strict)
1.5h Racquet Sports

Could have done more reps on all. Very vascular.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #12

03/11/2016

206.2 lbs 25.7% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

1h Racquet Sports
1h Legs
Best: Squat - 315 x 4 (Could have done more, lower back injury)

Broke the number one rule of Deadlifting and arched my back on 405. Didn't feel it until today, slight injury. Tiny sprain if I had to guess.

Interestingly, the scale wouldn't budge. Been on strict keto for a week, appetite is lower, plus intense cardio daily and still 206 so I definitely put some weight on. About a month ago I did a similar routine and hit 200.

Had some minor insomnia two nights ago and had it bad last night. Best guess is excessive cardio plus keto (low blood sugar) caused it, though I'm sure the Diabolix amplifies things.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #13

03/12/2016

208 lbs 26.4% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

Rest, back hurt. Took 3mg melatonin to help with insomnia and it knocked me out in an hour, great sleep.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #14

03/13/2016

209.5 lbs 26.6% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

0.5h Running

Melatonin good stuff for me. Can't stop gaining weight though, hope it translates to the barbell.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Still here. Sorry if I missed it. Have you noticed any changes in how you feel or look during your lift sessions?

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Still here. Sorry if I missed it. Have you noticed any changes in how you feel or look during your lift sessions?
I bumped up to 60mg all week, nothing new yet. I'm looking much more vascular but otherwise haven't noticed much either way. Hoping to see some results this upcoming week.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I bumped up to 60mg all week, nothing new yet. I'm looking much more vascular but otherwise haven't noticed much either way. Hoping to see some results this upcoming week.
Good stuff. It sounds like you're on track then with the increased vascularity.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #15

03/14/2016

209 lbs 26.7% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

1h Racquet Sports
1h Chest
Best: Chest Press - 315 x 3 (4th with a light spot)

Still stuck at 315 x 3, but almost able to get a 4th so a sign of improvement. Considering how much leaner I've gotten, even if the scale says otherwise, it's probably a huge strength gain. Will have to go one more week to see. Melatonin still working wonders for sleep.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #16

03/15/2016

207.1 lbs 27.6% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

1.5h Arms/Forearms
Best: Straight Barbell Arm Curls - 135 x 4 (Too much back)
0.5 Running (24m 5k)
1.5h Racquet Sports

Felt strong, increased reps every exercise. Don't understand the body fat gain on the scale. Still think I need another week to see results, if not bumping up to 75-90.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #17

03/16/2016

205.5 lbs 27.6% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

2h Racquet Sports
1h Shoulders
Best: Seated Military Press - 225 x 7

Decent reps given the weight loss and racquet intensity, however less than last week. Still thinking I need more. :) If I bump up to 75 tomorrow I'll have enough to finish the 6 weeks. Tempting...

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #18

03/17/2016

205 lbs 27.9% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

2h Racquet Sports
1.5h Back
Best: Deadlifts - 365 x 8

Got comments I look thicker. Think I might finish out the week at 60mg and bump it next week.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
DAY #17

03/17/2016

205 lbs 27.9% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

2h Racquet Sports
1.5h Back

Got comments I look thicker. Think I might finish out the week at 60mg and bump it next week.
Good call! You're still early in the cycle so there's no rush yet.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #19

03/18/2016

204.7 lbs 27.9% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

1h Racquet Sports

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #20

03/19/2016

206.6 lbs 26.7% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

2h Racquet Sports
1h Legs
Best: Squats 315 x 4 (Super sore lower back)

I noticed that I've been making good improvements in static stretching. Best guess is improved recovery helps with the stretching.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #21

03/20/2016

208.2 lbs 27.1% fat

Diabolix - 60mg

Took a rest day today, might be over training a little. Been strict keto, dropped most of the sugar-free/fake sugar stuff. Been 1500-2000 cals a day, weight just won't stop going up. Wish it would translate to the barbell. Bumping up to 75mg starting tomorrow.

On a side note, the rest day really let my resting heart rate come down, not that it's high.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #22 (Start Diabolix 75mg)

03/21/2016

208.7 lbs 27.2% fat

Diabolix - 75mg

1h Racquet Sports
1h Chest
Best: Bench Press - 315 x 3

Wow, lower back sore out of nowhere! Could barely stand after a few games, felt like I was playing with 135lbs strapped to my shoulders. Guess these are the infamous back pumps? My lower back tends to be perpetually sore, things like running bring it out, but wow.

New Dosing Plan (Will Update Original Post)
IF Diabolix - 15-30/45-60/60/75/75/75 (6 Weeks)

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #23

03/22/2016

207.2 lbs 27.1% fat

Diabolix - 75mg

1h Arms/Forearms
Best: Straight Barbell Arm Curls - 135 x 3 (Little back)
Sports later

I'm clearly much leaner then when I started. So while the strength isn't going up, it isn't going down either.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #24

03/23/2016

204 lbs 27.0% fat

Diabolix - 75mg

2h Racquet Sports
0.75h Shoulders
Best: Seated Military Press - 225 x 8

Felt strong. Gained a rep over last week.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Not that I'm unhappy with the results so far, I just feel this may be under-dosed for me. Already planning to finish out this week at 75mg and then starting 90mg next week, finishing with 105mg on week 6. I'll have enough to run 105 for 3 days followed by a 90/75/60 taper to end the cycle.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #25

03/24/2016

204 lbs 26.0% fat

Diabolix - 75mg

2h Racquet Sports
1h Back

That scale is loco.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #26

03/25/2016

203.6 lbs 25.2% fat

Diabolix - 75mg

Rest.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #27

03/26/2016

204.4 lbs 25.6% fat

Diabolix - 75mg

0.5h Running

Going to add some carbs in this weekend and bump up to 90mg Monday. Tempted to not carb up, or change anything for that matter. The results in the mirror have been outstanding, but I do want to see some gains.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #28

03/27/2016

207 lbs 26.2% fat

Diabolix - 75mg

Added carbs, will continue for next two weeks.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #29 (Start Diabolix 90mg)

03/28/2016

212.3 lbs 24.1% fat

Diabolix - 90mg

1h Chest
Best: Bench Press - 315 x 3
1h Running/StairMaster (Debilitating lower back pain! Might skip Deadlifts this week.)

Carbs are a hell of a drug, gained ~9lbs over the weekend. Still couldn't get past 315 x 3! I weigh more, even did lifting before cardio today, couldn't get that 4th rep. On the plus side all of my follow up reps were much higher, so some progress. Gonna keep the carbs up and try again next week.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #30

03/29/2016

211.5 lbs 26.2% fat

Diabolix - 90mg

2h Racquet Sports
1h Arms/Forearms
Best: Straight Bar Arm Curl - 135 x 3 (Less sloppy)

Extreme lower back soreness. Debilitating.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
How is the mental feeling on Diabolix? And is it wet or dry gains?

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
How is the mental feeling on Diabolix? And is it wet or dry gains?
Hey Donnie, nothing really noticeable either way on the mental feeling. I'm a little psyched to be on something, so renewed feeling in the gym, positive about working out. The first 2 weeks I noticed I was arguing a little more over points in Racquet Sports, but that's mostly gone away. Other than that no real changes to report, everything's been positive. I've taken AAS before, that stuff was noticeable.

There's been some unexplainable weight gain that wasn't related to water weight, so probably non-fat mass, maybe lean mass? But there's also been some water weight. Even my scale has said my body fat is higher, which it's not, so a lot of that is probably "wet". (Assuming my scale's not loco.) If I had to break it down, completely guessing here, it would be something like...

10-20% non-fat mass
20-30% lean mass
50% wet mass

I've also been cutting for the first half of the cycle, so it really makes pinning these numbers down hard. One thing for sure is even on keto and low cal it's been more difficult than usual to dry myself out. Takes a few days of perfect keto before the morning flood gates open.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
DAY #31

03/30/2016

212.1 lbs 26.3% fat

Diabolix - 90mg

3h Racquet Sports
1h Shoulders
Best: Seated Military Press - 225 x 10 (Followed up with 225 x 8)

Gained a lot of strength, 2 more reps on Military Press, stronger on every exercise. Probably mostly related to the carbs and recent weight gain, but I feel the Diabolix played a good role.