Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt will become theGigantict once he gets his hands on both!
not bragging but i don't think my wife wants me to get much bigger, lol...the increased thickness from volume was very noticeable to her.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no volume today...:sick:

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's been sent out. I get you a tracker tonight or tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's been sent out. I get you a tracker tonight or tomorrow.
no problem...i will just suffer thru with hpta, lol......

dude...you have some great products!!!!

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for all the support guys. Honestly warms my heart to see all the support. I want to provide top support esp for AM members.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for all the support guys. Honestly warms my heart to see all the support. I want to provide top support esp for AM members.
thank you and I'm glad I invested into your products!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok...hpta solo v volume solo

volume:
fuller erections, longer staying power, better performance, but some loss of sensation

hpta:
really nice boost in libido, much more noticeable sensation-but loss of staying power and less fuller erection.

hpta combined with volume:
i hope to get the best of both, this should be a incredible stack!!!!

btw-this is day 4 on hpta and already noticing improvement at the gym, along with the bedroom.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I got me a bottle. SMH. I should have gotten more with the 60% off. Bought a bottle because of your log thebigt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got me a bottle. SMH. I should have gotten more with the 60% off. Bought a bottle because of your log thebigt
thank you.

did you get volume or hpta?

if you want more koi's signature has a 30% off code.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got Volume. Yea, it was 24.00 with the 60% code, which is a steal
i really truely think you are going to like volume, not sure how long the 30% code will last, but hpta looks really promising so far.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Koi provides quality customer service! thanks buddy!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that is an outstanding deal, i hope many take this opportunity to try the products....even though it is december, i think ironchampusa is a contender for best new company of the year!!!
I would have to agree about the contender status! heck, with the great customer service that Koi provides, I wouldn't be surprised if IRONCHAMPUSA over takes this forum!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is an outstanding deal, i hope many take this opportunity to try the products....even though it is december, i think ironchampusa is a contender for best new company of the year!!!
I would have to agree about the contender status! heck, with the great customer service that Koi provides, I wouldn't be surprised if IRONCHAMPUSA over takes this forum!
Thank you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today was freezing rain which meant salt day....i loaded 2 skids of salt on salt trucks and trucks for sidewalk crews, 50 - 50lb bags per skid=5000lbs. i got a workout in the old fashioned way WORK, lol.....the hpta is kicking in felt pretty nicely, alpha male mentality and strength and endurance were very good [for an old guy]....my younger employees are always impressed to see the boss[me] doing this kind of work, lol......

so far i am really liking hpta....but when i got home from doing salt i had a package waiting...VOLUME-oooohraaaah. now it's time to salt down the bedroom, things are going to heat up tonight, lol.

thank you ironchamp!!!

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good, USPS makes our job a little difficult and my mom is going nuts with all the orders so just remember everyone, everything is 1000% guaranteed! even if USPS fails I will NOT, give me a chance and I will re Issue the same order!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good, USPS makes our job a little difficult and my mom is going nuts with all the orders so just remember everyone, everything is 1000% guaranteed! even if USPS fails I will NOT, give me a chance and I will re Issue the same order!
you need to give mom a bonus and a elf to help out, lol.

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
RIGHT! what makes it hard is the orders that are NOT in the system bc we do those manually! Like to to BIGT and KOI. LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
RIGHT! what makes it hard is the orders that are NOT in the system bc we do those manually! Like to to BIGT and KOI. LOL
i have a family business also...very nice!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not to mention you have to fill out the 10 bottles each of TNT AM and PM I bought!

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
yes.. we cancelled that order and credited the $7.90, bc it was a glitch in the system and the system gave you 20 bottles for $0.00. so unfortunately I cannot give you 20 bottles for free, but i can sen you 1 as a sample

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes.. we cancelled that order and credited the $7.90, bc it was a glitch in the system and the system gave you 20 bottles for $0.00. so unfortunately I cannot give you 20 bottles for free, but i can sen you 1 as a sample
hahahah I knew it was to good to be true. I couldn't believe my eyes at first. yes, please send a sample of the AM and the PM. thanks.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahahah I knew it was to good to be true. I couldn't believe my eyes at first. yes, please sent a sample of the AM and the PM. thanks.
You can still get the bottles with my 60% off code man!
KOI60OFF

I will throw in 2 bottles as well on me.

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
NICE try thou and thanks for your honesty. Koi, I guess he's getting AM/PM for free…. He mind as well LOG it in too! :lmao:

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
OH… EMAIL me your address so I have it in front of me for the AM/PM please!

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks KOI, BTW.. BIGT got his volume today so USPS semi works

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IRONCHAMPUSA. What a class act of a company and its employees!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, on tonights agenda...3 caps of hpta plus 6 caps of volume 30 minutes before sex time!!!

this is highly anticipated on my part, i am stoked!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok, on tonights agenda...3 caps of volume plus 6 caps of volume 30 minutes before sex time!!! this is highly anticipated on my part, i am stoked!!!
9 caps of volume??? wow!

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is not recommended from Ironchampusa! But I can't wait to see the logs! :usa2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
9 caps of volume??? wow!
sorry....in my excitement i wrote volume instead of hpta, lol....

it should read 3caps hpta plus 6 caps of volume!!!

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
I almost started to write our disclaimer here…

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This product is intended for adult men only. Not for use by women or anyone under 21 years of age. If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke.
Do not combine this product with other medications or supplements. Do not exceed suggested servings. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any weight loss program. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately. As with any dietary supplement, always consult a physician before use.
Uncommon but serious side effects may include: Priapism: An erection that won't go away: If you get an erection lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury.

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Uncommon but serious side effects may include: Priapism: An erection that won't go away: If you get an erection lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can't even imagine an erection lasting longer than 4 hours...i KNOW my wife aint up for that, lol.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can still get the bottles with my 60% off code man!
KOI60OFF

I will throw in 2 bottles as well on me.
Are being serious about the 60% off code still working or you jus messing around?

If so I am in for a few bottles of hpta!