IRONCHAMPUSA-VOLUME AM-PM

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I just received my HPTA and Volume, I have a question on dosing. Volume says to dose 3 pills after breakfast....meaning basically with breakfast? no break after eating or do you just down the 3 pills right after eating? The way I'm looking at it is that its still mixing with food regardless if you took it with or right after. Correct me if I'm wrong.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I just received my HPTA and Volume, I have a question on dosing. Volume says to dose 3 pills after breakfast....meaning basically with breakfast? no break after eating or do you just down the 3 pills right after eating? The way I'm looking at it is that its still mixing with food regardless if you took it with or right after. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I take 3 in the morning, usually after my workout. At this point I have eaten some and drank some. So, I think the way you are looking at it is correct. Do you take 3 more later in the day?

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I take 3 in the morning, usually after my workout. At this point I have eaten some and drank some. So, I think the way you are looking at it is correct. Do you take 3 more later in the day?
It says to take one in the evening before bed which I did last night. I will take maybe 2 before bed? I did sleep incredibly well, I don't know if Volume was the reason, but I'm a notoriously bad sleeper.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It says to take one in the evening before bed which I did last night. I will take maybe 2 before bed? I did sleep incredibly well, I don't know if Volume was the reason, but I'm a notoriously bad sleeper.
I take 1 in the morning, 1 in late afternoon (maybe at dinner time even), and then 1 before any possible "evening activity". Of course this is 3 capsules per serving. I have a second bottle of Volume on hand because I want to complete the stack and not run out. I just started this myself and am looking forward to what I've read coming alive in myself. Good luck to you. I am sure you won't be disappointed

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I take 1 in the morning, 1 in late afternoon (maybe at dinner time even), and then 1 before any possible "evening activity". Of course this is 3 capsules per serving. I have a second bottle of Volume on hand because I want to complete the stack and not run out. I just started this myself and am looking forward to what I've read coming alive in myself. Good luck to you. I am sure you won't be disappointed
Great! are you also taking HPTA along with Volume at the same time? can you take them together? I noticed everyone is creating their own dosing schedules, some are pre workout..or activity and some are dosing together, so I guess its still subjective at this point.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great! are you also taking HPTA along with Volume at the same time? can you take them together? I noticed everyone is creating their own dosing schedules, some are pre workout..or activity and some are dosing together, so I guess its still subjective at this point.
Yes, I take the HPTA at the same time as first serving of Volume. This is when I get home from the gym. I do know that some have used Volume with their pre workout before heading to the gym and they really liked the added pump.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I take the HPTA at the same time as first serving of Volume. This is when I get home from the gym. I do know that some have used Volume with their pre workout before heading to the gym and they really liked the added pump.
I'm heading to the gym right now, I'm going to pop 1 HPTA, thanks for the info!, I'll be on later to detail any changes.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm heading to the gym right now, I'm going to pop 1 HPTA, thanks for the info!, I'll be on later to detail any changes.
Excellent! I subscribed to your thread. I recommend you take some starting measurements, so you can see how your body changes with your lifting and supplementation. Have a great day!

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! I subscribed to your thread. I recommend you take some starting measurements, so you can see how your body changes with your lifting and supplementation. Have a great day!
Cool man!, I just finished up biceps, the pump was ridiculous, I mean I know its only a day in but I couldn't even bend my arm to scratch the back of my neck, lol. I came off a 12 week cycle of ostarine two weeks ago and I'm still on MK677. The ostarine shut me down pretty hard, so I'm taking HPTA/Volume to get the boys back but I did notice a feeling of well being so far. Again, too early to tell so I don't want to placebo this but from what I read, this seems to be the norm?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you think of the MK677 ??

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of the MK677 ??
I like it, it helps with recovery, some strength and of course its anti-aging benefits. One of the main reasons I take it is because its so easy, its sublingual, no shots and its fairly cheap.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I like to run an AI with my test boosters. Do I need to include one with my HPTA/Volume stack or is there one already in HPTA?

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I like to run an AI with my test boosters. Do I need to include one with my HPTA/Volume stack or is there one already in HPTA?
I usually go by how I feel and look. If my nipples are sore or tender then I'll take OL Transform or Formeron accordingly. They both work really good, one time I was taking it too much and my estrogen tanked and I don't think I ever felt worse in my life. Low estrogen is worse then high estrogen IMHO. Hope this helps.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I usually go by how I feel and look. If my nipples are sore or tender then I'll take OL Transform or Formeron accordingly. They both work really good, one time I was taking it too much and my estrogen tanked and I don't think I ever felt worse in my life. Low estrogen is worse then high estrogen IMHO. Hope this helps.
Does HPTA have an AI built in (Bulbine Natalensis)?

I'm currently using Maca Pro, F95 and Amentomax. In about 3 weeks I will start HPTA/Volume stack for 8 weeks and after that I want to jump right into Anabeta/Erase stack. Since HPTA/Volume contains Root powder and AB's main ingredient in small doses, can I still proceed as planned?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does HPTA have an AI built in (Bulbine Natalensis)?

I'm currently using Maca Pro, F95 and Amentomax. In about 3 weeks I will start HPTA/Volume stack for 8 weeks and after that I want to jump right into Anabeta/Erase stack. Since HPTA/Volume contains Root powder and AB's main ingredient in small doses, can I still proceed as planned?
to answer the question about an ai, yes-bulbine is among other things an anti-estrogen and should cover any estrogen issues, if you wanted to add an additional ai to run with hpta i don't see that being an issue-but not required, imo. the root powder in hpta is a small dose that works in conjunction with other ingredients and will not obscure results[effect] of anabeta if anything it should improve effects!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 day left to get 50% off all ironchamp products....just follow the link in my sig and use code PCT50OFF

GREAT PRODUCTS AT A GREAT PRICE, THE IRON STACK IS MY FAVORITE!!!

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
BIGT def. Knows his products. Guys Feel free to post some of your logs in this thread. Everyone should be seeing products in the mail as they were all send out with the exception of one which I don't have his info.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start my run of HPTA/Volume along with Inhibit E on Monday. Let the fun begin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to start my run of HPTA/Volume along with Inhibit E on Monday. Let the fun begin.
very nice...i think you will enjoy it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had way too much fun with this log to let it die......got more hpta coming soon!!!!

i hope all of you guys who have tried hpta and or volume will chime in here and report your results.....i really feel hpta/volume is the best sex enhancing stack available!!!!

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just ordered more volume today...im on trt gonna try another reboot once i get my diet in order...i left out a few things last time...should be able to reboot my system this time around...will be using hpta/volume/aromasin/and clomid for two months...we will see

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just ordered more volume today...im on trt gonna try another reboot once i get my diet in order...i left out a few things last time...should be able to reboot my system this time around...will be using hpta/volume/aromasin/and clomid for two months...we will see
that should be a great pct!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been back on hpta/volume and have added transform [td formestane] and r4w from get diesel....crazy insane boners and amazing sex!!! incredible!!!!!!!!!

btw-ironchamp products are 50% off right now!!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd......interesting product