IRONCHAMPUSA NEEDS A REP

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We would like to add another rep to my team.Good pay with free supps.So if any one is interested post your app here.

What is your history here?
How often are you on AM?
Will you be able to post daily?
Will you be honest discussing our product line and advise appropriate use of our products
What kind of supplements do you like to take or have taken?
Have you ever repped before?
What area of supplementation are you most knowledgeable in?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Sent you a pm Bro

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent you a pm Bro
I'm interested
Post your apps here

How often are you on AM?
Will you be honest discussing our product line and advise appropriate use of our products

Compensation is great.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a good opportunity here. Good luck to everyone who applies.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Posting May App
Pretty New to AM been a member since August this year, Have posted reviews and ran a few logs on AM
On AM daily numerous times throughout the day,Work nights and check AM during breaks so posting daily would not be a problem
Would be honest about products and product line, might not know the appropriate use but would study product to find out proper use before advising
I have taken some Thermo's Really enjoy PWO and amplifiers also Joint supplement's along with Protein ,Creatine , T Boosters
Never Repped before wasn't sure if I have enough time in on the board but you never know.
I studied Pre's the most those and amplifiers spent several months studying Pre's while I was rehabbing a broken ankle.

Not a master in any area know some about a lot wife believes I have ADD when it comes to my supplements she thinks I bounce around alot but thats the only way to gain knowledge.

Thanks for the chance to throw in an App. and Congrats to the chosen One !

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I have been on here for a couple of years, but I only started posting frequently the past 2 months.
How often are you on AM?
1-3 times a day, but if given this position I could be on here 2-4+ hours a day.
Yes, might have 1-2 days where I am on less, but everyday I can do
Will you be honest discussing our product line and advise appropriate use of our products?
Yes.
I really enjoy anything that is shown to increase mTOR. Also anything that increases test or pump is fun.
No.
I know a good amount about using supplements to increase mTOR. Also I know an adequate amount about PCT because in the past I was close to going on cycle, but decided against it at that time. For years I was interested in decreasing myostatin, so I know a pretty good amount about it too.

Thank you for this opportunity!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
What is your history here? I have been here since 2012, having ran several sponsored logs, being objective as best I could. Thankful for those companies entrusting me with free products. I found this website back then and thankful so. I learned I was using ineffective supps at the time and perusing all the articles and helpful advice, I've been able to work at continually improving my diet, training and supp usage.

How often are you on AM? I'm on here multiple times per day. Reading others' logs, checking for company promotions and sales and the occasional article that's on the front page.

Will you be able to post daily? I can post daily. I've got an office job, so I'm always at the computer and when I need a break, AM always adds a nice break from the workload.

Will you be honest discussing our product line and advise appropriate use of our products I sure can and would like to have as much info on your product line to make sure I'm relating the proper info to the questions or topics as hand. Also, using Ironchamp Products will also provide me with firsthand knowledge to then relay to others

What kind of supplements do you like to take or have taken? I have taken quite a variety of supps, from creatine andtest boosters to muscle builders to AI's. I have good success cycling DAA (as I'm currently doing) and using products such as Compound 20 and Perform. I like taking a combo of AI's and natural test boosters, as well as anything that'll give a great libido boost.

Have you ever repped before? I have not repped before.

What area of supplementation are you most knowledgeable in? Test boosters and AI's. Always learning all I can. I also like finding and researching about good libido boosters.

Thanks for the consideration!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is so tempting, but I honestly know I won't put in the time on multiple boards like I used to back in the day. #sadpanda

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
koi1214, is a great guy to work with.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
What is your history here? I have been a member of the AM boards since '08. Off and on Lurker/Active Poster.

How often are you on AM? If I am not posting it is cause I am lurking (the quieter you are the more you hear). I am on AM forums and news every day both on my phone and PC.

Will you be able to post daily? Yes I would be able to post daily. I work mostly from home now, outside of random spurts of projects every few months, so I am at my desk or on my phone throughout the majority of the day.

Will you be honest discussing our product line and advise appropriate use of our products Honesty is such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue, Honesty is hardly ever heard but mostly what AM needs from You (The Reps) **The answer is yes

What kind of supplements do you like to take or have taken? I have tried just about everything including but not limited to, multis, joint support, energy pills, thermogenics, cognitive enhancers/nootropics (very interested in this field), test boosters, AI/anti-e, PCT, PHs, other hormone related, heart (cholest/BP) supps, anti-migraine supplements, sleep/lucid dream inducing, liver health, asthma health, antioxidants, anti-aging, and most recently magnum D0ng and semen volumizers (HPTA+Volume) **The party IS in my pants!

Have you ever repped before? No, I have not but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn once. Also I have worked as a nutritionist in the past and as a Manager at a "Supplement Store" that shall not be named. I swear I never sold kids MuscleTech!

What area of supplementation are you most knowledgeable in? If something is broken I have to fix it and that comes to health too. So any time a family member or friend in my life has had a health issue I have wanted to fix them hence the beginning of my nutrition/health fixation. Then when I realized I could get more girls by working out I decided to try and find the quickest ways to accomplish my goals without destroying my body permanently, yet. But if I had to pick a couple subjects it would probably be hormone/endocrine related and nootropics as those have been constant interests of mine for awhile. Who doesn't want to be stronger and smarter, am I right!?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
What is your history here? I have been a member of the AM boards since '08. Off and on Lurker/Active Poster. How often are you on AM? If I am not posting it is cause I am lurking (the quieter you are the more you hear). I am on AM forums and news every day both on my phone and PC. Will you be able to post daily? Yes I would be able to post daily. I work mostly from home now, outside of random spurts of projects every few months, so I am at my desk or on my phone throughout the majority of the day. Will you be honest discussing our product line and advise appropriate use of our products Honesty is such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue, Honesty is hardly ever heard but mostly what AM needs from You (The Reps) **The answer is yes What kind of supplements do you like to take or have taken? I have tried just about everything including but not limited to, multis, joint support, energy pills, thermogenics, cognitive enhancers/nootropics (very interested in this field), test boosters, AI/anti-e, PCT, PHs, other hormone related, heart (cholest/BP) supps, anti-migraine supplements, sleep/lucid dream inducing, liver health, asthma health, antioxidants, anti-aging, and most recently magnum D0ng and semen volumizers (HPTA+Volume) **The party IS in my pants! Have you ever repped before? No, I have not but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn once. Also I have worked as a nutritionist in the past and as a Manager at a "Supplement Store" that shall not be named. I swear I never sold kids MuscleTech! What area of supplementation are you most knowledgeable in? If something is broken I have to fix it and that comes to health too. So any time a family member or friend in my life has had a health issue I have wanted to fix them hence the beginning of my nutrition/health fixation. Then when I realized I could get more girls by working out I decided to try and find the quickest ways to accomplish my goals without destroying my body permanently, yet. But if I had to pick a couple subjects it would probably be hormone/endocrine related and nootropics as those have been constant interests of mine for awhile. Who doesn't want to be stronger and smarter, am I right!?
Solid and funny app right here

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bump!! Great pay and free supps.
this is too good to pass up...i am willing to resign from bps for this opportunity!!!

will put up a app in a few....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We would like to add another rep to my team.Good pay with free supps.So if any one is interested post your app here.

What is your history here? been here since 2006
How often are you on AM? some would say too much, lol.
Will you be able to post daily? with the rare exception
Will you be honest discussing our product line and advise appropriate use of our products yes
What kind of supplements do you like to take or have taken? test boosters/stims are my favorites
Have you ever repped before? yes
What area of supplementation are you most knowledgeable in? test boosters/stims

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
thebigt gets my vote!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
thebigt is the man can't go wrong here. You got my vote Bro.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Boy do I feel foolish. I pasted my app into the wrong app request. It was for IRONCHAMPSUSA at least. It doesn't matter. thebigt has a great app. Rooting for you thebigt

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
# 1 + thebigt a great ambassador !

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established

What is your history here? been here since 2006
How often are you on AM? some would say too much, lol.
Will you be able to post daily? with the rare exception
Will you be honest discussing our product line and advise appropriate use of our products yes
What kind of supplements do you like to take or have taken? test boosters/stims are my favorites
Have you ever repped before? yes
What area of supplementation are you most knowledgeable in? test boosters/stims

Well when this went in it blew me out of the water for sure.
But couldn't ask for a better guy

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
What is your history here? I've been around since 2012.

How often are you on AM? Everyday pretty much.

Will you be able to post daily? Of course I would!

Will you be honest discussing our product line and advise appropriate use of our products? Always, honest is the best policy.

What kind of supplements do you like to take or have taken? I've taken a ton of things. Protein, creatine, test boosters, AIs, PHs, multivitamins, fish oil, gdas.

Have you ever repped before? I have not repped on a forum before.

What area of supplementation are you most knowledgable in? I still can learn a lot, but I have used a good amount of supplements to be able to give suggestions and recommendations on almost anything.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established

Been here for a while now, did a lot of lurking and learning before I began posting and logging for other company's. Wanted to make sure I was familiar with how it all worked :)

How often are you on AM?

3-4x a day at least, using the app is addictive, I'm currently running a log so am checking back on that regularly.

No problem here, like above I'm here multiple times a day.

Will you be honest discussing our product line and advise appropriate use of our products?

Of course, what's the point of a rep who lies to potential customers and also current valued customers. If it's one thing I hate, it's people who give out extremely biased information just for sales of their product, even if it's not suitable.

Daily I take-
Fish oils
Multivitamins
Creatine
Whey
Joint supplements
Pre-workouts (not daily though)

No, but I have ran a few logs, including my current one. Would very much like to rep someone of course :)
And I'm interested in your products, I've had a look and studied them already.

What area of supplementation are you most

All aspects really, I enjoy learning about everything so I know what to advise to friends and also what I'm taking. knowledgeable in?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Think You got them all Bro !!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Some really good apps in here. Good luck everyone

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Some really good apps in here. Good luck everyone
Agree with you on this! Congrats to the chosen one !!

koi1214 it's all yours Bro.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to argue with bigt for this one! Any info on the outside sales requirements?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is so tempting, but I honestly know I won't put in the time on multiple boards like I used to back in the day. #sadpanda
Hey, I think I know you!

How you been bud?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats, you deserve it man! As soon as you threw your app up I knew it was going to you. haha
lol...i guess i have paid my due's!!!!