Iron Legion XI-KT

JStats

Awards
Anyone had any experiences on this? I’m looking to give it a go to get rid of some excess belly fat. Anything in particular I should be taking with it or avoiding?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone had any experiences on this? I’m looking to give it a go to get rid of some excess belly fat. Anything in particular I should be taking with it or avoiding?
tighten up diet, workout hard and it should make results better than they would have been without it...i am a big fan of 11kt but it won't do much unless you put in the work..

good luck!!!

JStats

Awards
tighten up diet, workout hard and it should make results better than they would have been without it...i am a big fan of 11kt but it won't do much unless you put in the work..

good luck!!!
Yeh I’m planning on it pal! I’ve read decent reviews on it and thought I might aswell give it a go. Should I avoid taking anything with it du think?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeh I’m planning on it pal! I’ve read decent reviews on it and thought I might aswell give it a go. Should I avoid taking anything with it du think?
i would go light on alcohol...and limit nsaid use.

JStats

Awards
i would go light on alcohol...and limit nsaid use.
NSAID? As in ibuprofen etc? Any reason for this? I know wasn’t aware of that. As for the alcohol, I haven’t drank any for a while and don’t plan on it.

Would it be save to continue using SNS Thermagize? Sorry for all the questions 😂😂

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NSAID? As in ibuprofen etc? Any reason for this? I know wasn’t aware of that. As for the alcohol, I haven’t drank any for a while and don’t plan on it.

Would it be save to continue using SNS Thermagize? Sorry for all the questions 😂😂
1st off good on you for cutting the alcohol...while 11kt is mild on liver being a transdermal, everything still has to pass thru liver and alcohol and nsaids put additional stress on liver. you don't need to cut out nsaids [ibuprofen]altogether but i suggest to limit their use to only occassionally...using with thermagize should be fine but keep an eye on blood pressure.

keep the questions coming if you have more--i've got a errand to run, but will be back in a little while.

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I did about 6 weeks of iconic 11 and noticed decent results, nothing drastic but leaned out very slightly while eating the same.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did about 6 weeks of iconic 11 and noticed decent results, nothing drastic but leaned out very slightly while eating the same.
Think if you were on a calorie deficit how it would be.

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You're right, I was trying to recomp a bit, If I can get some more I definitely try it on a strict cut.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just started kt-Xi last week at 1.5 ml. Nothing to note just yet. Also running with Ursa Major.
That's a cool looking stack. I'm doing Ursa+Reduce XT right now. I'm 3 weeks out from latest pct, so have to avoid anything even mildly suppressive.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
1st off good on you for cutting the alcohol...while 11kt is mild on liver being a transdermal, everything still has to pass thru liver and alcohol and nsaids put additional stress on liver. you don't need to cut out nsaids [ibuprofen]altogether but i suggest to limit their use to only occassionally...using with thermagize should be fine but keep an eye on blood pressure.

keep the questions coming if you have more--i've got a errand to run, but will be back in a little while.
To my knowledge ibuprofen is not harsh on the liver. It's a lot more taxing on the gut and digestion. Paracetamol is more taxing on the liver. Not to say one shouldn't minimise ibuprofen use in any case.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's a pretty nice transformation on 11-KT:
I’m a runt @ 5’6” and 160lb. I ran 8 weeks of IF icon 11 at the start of this year during a cut at only 1ml/day (0.5ml once morning and evening) and had the most successful short recomp I’ve ever done. My physique is poor compared to most on this board, but I went from ~171 to ~159 lb and no ab definition to best midsection def I’ve had in 8 years.
Realizing that dose is not much compared to many logs I’ve read (iirc that was 85mg/day), in hindsight I think i would have had slightly better results from a small dose increase around week 5 or 6. Looking forward to running it at 100mg+/day again this year. Btw had nice/unexpected secondary effects for me on inflammation and chronic joint pain from years of endurance sports. When I do a cut I can usually get some vascularity in arms, legs, and upper body, but stay a chonk in my midsection. I was highly impressed with midsection improvement weekly on Icon 11, it targeted my midsection way past my expectations.View attachment 204037

JStats

Awards

I find it mad how much information people can digest properly, I’ve tried researching things but sometimes it either goes over my head or I just can’t find the right information. So people like me really do appreciate people with knowledge who are willing to point others in the right direction.

Is there anything I need to take after I finish my bottle?
Basically all I’ll be taking is

11-KT
Thermagize & Lean Edge in the evenings.
Then some Melatonin & ZMA at night.

JStats

Awards
How long after applying can you get dressed or have a shower?

circa11

Awards
That log is insane! And even better results! Are results like that possible with such a small dose? At 1 ml per day, a bottle would last about 200 days!! I’m physically almost identical to that, so I could see similar results if I used 2ml per day?

circa11

Awards
That log is insane! And even better results! Are results like that possible with such a small dose? At 1 ml per day, a bottle would last about 200 days!! I’m physically almost identical to that, so I could see similar results if I used 2ml per day?
I am referring to iconic ultra 11 by the way

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am referring to iconic ultra 11 by the way
a bottle of ultra eleven contains 28 doses at 5 pumps per dose = 200mg of 11kt per dose....if you compare this dose is the highest dosed product i know of-by a pretty large margin.

AJL2395

Awards
I just started kt-Xi last week at 1.5 ml. Nothing to note just yet. Also running with Ursa Major.
how did you apply? did you take them both at the same time? or seperate them?

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
how did you apply? did you take them both at the same time? or seperate them?
I started Ultra 11 last week which is basically the same as XI-KT and have been finishing a bottle of Ursa Major. I put both on in the morning (after shower) and just put the Ultra eleven on upper body and the Ursa on inner thighs/tops of feet.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting stack.

as one hormonal and the other non-hormonal. Would have thought Ursa Major would be better in pct?

How did this go?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting stack.

as one hormonal and the other non-hormonal. Would have thought Ursa Major would be better in pct?

How did this go?
Interested as well

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Interesting stack.

How did this go?
It seemed to work but nothing drastic. I got down to my leanest weight in a long time with a slight deficit. Dropped about 6 lb in 8 weeks. No noticeable strength gains.