Iron Legion Virtus, Invictus, VII-KT and Follidrone

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys Im starting this log to track my progress with these supplements and my new training routine. Programming will be new something I'm not used to currently waiting on that. My goals are to recomp and hopefully continue to increase my strength.

I'm running

Follidrone 3x a day for 8 weeks

Virtus .5ml dosage may increase but I have two bottles

Invictus 1ml 8 weeks

VII-Kt 2-3 ml 8-12 weeks have an extra bottle of this

I'm sitting at 220lbs right now and optimally would wanna be at least 10 pounds less and continue to recomp or cut for some time.

I'll end up posting macros probably in a few days. Will post workouts weekly and anything else I notice positive or negative.

Also have laxogenin 3 bottles of DermaStrength so could be 8-12 weeks with that as well. Considering using that or may just save for later. Other supplements im using or may end up using are creatine, beta alanine, zma, multi.

walkere6884

Awards
Subbed. Gonna be running invictus and vii-kt from IronLegion thanks to their recent sale

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Gonna be running invictus and vii-kt from IronLegion thanks to their recent sale
Yeah me too man the deal was too good, other two things I bought were really good sale from nutriverse

Are you considering doing a log?

walkere6884

Awards
Haven't considered it...but perhaps I will

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely in this !!! Great product choices . You're going to enjoy this ride !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this!:)

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Will be doing my first workout today. Will be a bench day I'm pretty hyped I have some new programming and supplements should be fun the next 8-12 weeks.

So far noticed a little fullness feeling in my muscles it started couple days ago I'm guessing from The follidrone.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
awesome, subbed too!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This'll b good man. Love that stack. Bought two bottles of invictus and just trying to figure out exactly when to start er up. This'll log will prob get me itching to start it bad so might be running sooner than later. That 7-kt looks super solid too. Almost bought it too but had to say no to something lol. Been spending way too much lately

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Cool guys! I'm getting hyped I have my routine ready to go now as well.

Had done chest a few days ago so we decided to take today off and just start tomorrow.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
In on this

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Hey what's up guys had a little hectic last couple of days so I ended up not working out.

So far I think I've been beginning to feel the effects of Virtus. Increased libido, looking a little bit leaner and just overall feeling pretty good. Right now taking about .5ml a day May up it .1-.2 ml in a weeks time.

Follidrone I've used before and seems to help me all around with reps and strength work. I'm sure all of the supps have helped me lean down too! So far so good and I really just started this training cycle looking to Recomp and PR deadlift and bench at least

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
10/12

Bench
185 2x2 5 second pauses

Dumbbell bench Max
60lbX20
60lbx16

French Press
50lbx20
40lbx20
30lbx20

Deadlifts w/2 second pauses 1 inch off floor
295x2
295x2
295x4

Conventional Deadlifts
305x8

Reverse Lunges
70lbsx10
70lbsx10

Didn't feel too strong today normally
would've gone after 305 for 12 but just feeling a little sick and tired. Got the work in at least!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Grab a copy of the master list post it and upload some photoz

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys gonna get this going consistently just having some personal stuff going on has me missing training sessions.

Weight is down a few pounds and I'm having a slightly noticeable leaning effect nothing crazy but I think when I'm hitting it consistently 4x a week or more I'll drop some more fat

12/17

High bar Pause Squats
135x5
225x3
275x1
325x2
325x2
325x2
325x3 not paused

Rows
135 3x15

Split squats
70 2x10

Feeling good I know the results will surely come if I just stay consistent. Was kind of disappointed with the workout. It used to high bar paused I was getting too low and losing tightness wasn't good. I am happy to see how much carryover I get from highbar!

Virtus is def increasing my libido and like I mentioned before def have leanded up and dropped some weighT. I'm sure the other supplements are working any way or anything to look for with invictus vii kt and laxogenin? Follidrone not that I even really feel anything but I notice the difference it started making in my workouts def a huge fan of Follidrone and Virtus!