LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta get in cause I know this will be good:)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! should be there SOON

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Applied 1 ml just like all of the other products , absorption immediate, no mess and smells amazing

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Goals for this log -
Gain muscle, but use the invictus to actually improve my condition and "look" simultaneously

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recommended application for Invictus:
apply .5ml in the AM and .5ml in the late afternoon or early evening

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the thought behind the dosing protocol: cortisol peaks in both the am and evening. you don't want to destroy it, you just want to manage it...cortisol is what gets you out of bed in the morning.

Our topical carrier buffers delivery over 6-8 hours, meaning it will slowly release b-AET into the bloodstream for 6-8 hours after application (this is great because b-AET has a really short half life).

Timing of evening application is a little critical (maybe a little strong word for this), but you want to apply it early enough to manage that evening cortisol spike...if you've missed it, you're not taking full advantage. AND, you really don't want to take it too close to bed time, because it can cause sleep issues and/or leave you feeling a little groggy in the AM.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t wait to see ho much this helps you.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t wait to see ho much this helps you.
All of your products have been nothing short of amazing. I’m still using laxo and neuro p5 (will update my other log) and they’re amazing. Guess I have to state that, but laxo gives me an instant pump and neuro p5 has made me extremely positive and focused.

So , after apply invictus today, I hoenstly think my face instantly had less of those bags under my eyes. Could be a fluke though

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the thought behind the dosing protocol: cortisol peaks in both the am and evening. you don't want to destroy it, you just want to manage it...cortisol is what gets you out of bed in the morning.

Our topical carrier buffers delivery over 6-8 hours, meaning it will slowly release b-AET into the bloodstream for 6-8 hours after application (this is great because b-AET has a really short half life).

Timing of evening application is a little critical (maybe a little strong word for this), but you want to apply it early enough to manage that evening cortisol spike...if you've missed it, you're not taking full advantage. AND, you really don't want to take it too close to bed time, because it can cause sleep issues and/or leave you feeling a little groggy in the AM.
Okay, yes very true and forgot cortisol is high after waking up and peaks 4 hours after? And that is true we’re trying to manage it throughout the day and keep blood levels stable.

I’ll space out .50 after waking
.25 post workout
.25 again in the evening

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So three days into this and I’ve done the split protocol and so far, I don’t feel overwhelmed about the day and kind of tired, but I’m a good way. Definitely feel the lowered cortisol effects. Actually , the second day, I noticed a headache which seemed to have balance out and noticed no headache today, only slightly. This is consistent with any products that lower my cortisol. Feels similar to a rhodiola relaxation effect. Also notice a slight diuretic effect to any area I’ve applied directly. Love the smell. My favorite part about neuro p5 and invictus lol, that aroma is relaxing in itself

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will definitely follow this! Still using 0.5mL daily myself!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This stuff has me sleeping like a rock and crazy dreams too lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very sorry to iron legion but I’m going to have to either postpone this log or allow someone else to carry on for me due to some issues I’m having hormonally that I would like to fix before messing with more hormones. I can either postpone or send to someone else who wants to finish it off for me. It’s pretty full so far and as long as you cover shipping(or open to a trade) I can get it out to another. Let me know just have to promise to carry on the log for iron legion

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very sorry to iron legion but I’m going to have to either postpone this log or allow someone else to carry on for me due to some issues I’m having hormonally that I would like to fix before messing with more hormones. I can either postpone or send to someone else who wants to finish it off for me. It’s pretty full so far and as long as you cover shipping(or open to a trade) I can get it out to another. Let me know just have to promise to carry on the log for iron legion
@LeanEngineer

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After I apply invictus , I get pretty tired and just feel "chill". Is this pretty common? Not a bad thing, but I definitely get tired lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When do you guys notice body composition changes?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Goals for this log -
Gain muscle, but use the invictus to actually improve my condition and "look" simultaneously
should also improve immune system, always a good thing but particularly good with this virus going around!!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
should also improve immune system, always a good thing but particularly good with this virus going around!!!
Yep, can't be messing around with cortisol at this time

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's the best
After I apply invictus , I get pretty tired and just feel "chill". Is this pretty common? Not a bad thing, but I definitely get tired lol
This could be the small drop in cortisol levels. Could be placebro.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 2 back on invictus and honestly I’m not as tired and I’m feeling more energy but I still feel so chill after applying it and wherever I apply it I get some slight dryness. Also face always seems to look a lil dryer too. Shot pics of my chest after applying invictus . Pretty sure @ValiantThor08 mentioned a drying effect sub q . I feel so chill on it though , I love it. May add the rest of my neuro p5 in too for the mood benefit

stuff is great

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's the best

This could be the small drop in cortisol levels. Could be placebro.
I think it was placebo but the relaxation feeling or just like “everything’s good” probably isn’t .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Glad you're back on it and feeling good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you using .5ml twice a day or 1ml all at one time?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
are you using .5ml twice a day or 1ml all at one time?
.5 twice a day AM/Mid day

I also wanted to ask the IRon legion mods if it was okay if I added the rest of my neuro p5 to this log and I’m I was planning on using 11kt? I already know how invictus/ neuro p5 feels So I think it would be a great stack. I’ll update the rest of my neuro p5 log too. Don’t have a lot left but I REALLY loved p5

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it was placebo but the relaxation feeling or just like “everything’s good” probably isn’t .
This is how it should make you feel.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today , I felt great again . I feel like my cns doesn’t even get touched during workouts and I can go heavy for multiple sets. Weird how my first invcistus log days didn’t feel quite as good and I was using azinol. Now off the ph , I feel way better . More energy and the feel good feeling. Now I see why invictus gets such a good reviews

I’m back on carnivore style eating as it works best with my body so this is great

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed on invictus. One of my fav products on the market!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update pics man! looking lean!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When the invictus kicks in . Really feeling it today. I’ve also cut out the energy drinks. Bang , reign were causing me water, but this has got to be invictus as well. Skin feels really tight
you are very lean!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks man, truly appreciate it. I'd like put on more muscle
Invictus is a great addition to any cycle. Also for a main in a cutting cycle.