• Best Answer
How’s virtus? I’d like to try this next

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got to say, invictus has really helped me through this whole situation. It literally deflects stress. Most cortisol lowering supps , you can’t actually feel the supposed adaption to stress. With invictus aka b-AET , I’m actually able to feel it mentally. Good stuff

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How’s virtus? I’d like to try this next
Virtus is amazing. It’s great when your running PH because even at lower doses, it’s still effective.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just training with basic barbell movements mainly.
Did heavy deads , Heavy / high rep rows , pull-ups , ohp and Db raises yesterday

today was legs
Bb squat, Bulgarian split squat , extensions , body weight squats

Nice little iconegenin advertisement I got going in that picture, lol

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Virtus is amazing. It’s great when your running PH because even at lower doses, it’s still effective.
I really want to try this next. I like invictus but sometimes I feel better hyped. The drop in cortisol is nice, but I really feel it

I seem to respond very well to natty anti e's , more so than cortisol redcuers.

I've noticed crazy dryness with arimistane but I need to go over 75mg which seems to spike my bp and give me joint pain

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I may run another ph after I meet with my doctor and such, but mdiaz seemed to really cause me some issues, even when only using for a week and like 3 days before stopping. especially the rebound. I just got bloods, so we will see. I have secondary hypogonadism , so I have to be careful

I'm think halodrol , or one of the actual proven and heavily ran PH's would be better.

Also looking into 1andro/epiandro stack

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I may run another ph after I meet with my doctor and such, but mdiaz seemed to really cause me some issues, even when only using for a week and like 3 days before stopping. especially the rebound. I just got bloods, so we will see. I have secondary hypogonadism , so I have to be careful

I'm think halodrol , or one of the actual proven and heavily ran PH's would be better.

Also looking into 1andro/epiandro stack
Alpha gainz has this is you need and code chef works for 25% off. Iron legion would also be a great place to find a ph run.