Iron Legion Invictus

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Well, I finally bought Invictus.
I was looking for a supplement for cortisol. Currently I follow an if 16-8, on day workout, high-calorie diet ... day off, slightly low-calorie diet.
I do not take any supplement today. I'm doing a cure for the thyroid, hypothyroidism, levothyroxine.
I was wondering how to take Invictus to good use.
Thank you!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the morning, after a shower. make sure your skin is dry. Wait five minutes or so before putting a shirt on.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In the morning, after a shower. make sure your skin is dry. Wait five minutes or so before putting a shirt on.
^^^This. Another good cortisol supp for future reference is reduce xt. That's what I typically use for cortisol control.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
^^^This. Another good cortisol supp for future reference is reduce xt. That's what I typically use for cortisol control.
Will be giving Reduce XT a try soon, haven't heard not single one negative review about it!

cwages

cwages

Awards
Well, I finally bought Invictus.
I was looking for a supplement for cortisol. Currently I follow an if 16-8, on day workout, high-calorie diet ... day off, slightly low-calorie diet.
I do not take any supplement today. I'm doing a cure for the thyroid, hypothyroidism, levothyroxine.
I was wondering how to take Invictus to good use.
Thank you!
You will like Invictus. Like already stated, wait 5-10 mins after your shower and dry. I use rubber gloves and rub in good. I usually put half the .5ml on and rub in and then the other half to make sure I don't waste any. Rotate application sites every few days. My favorite is inner biceps and clavicle area.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
You will like Invictus. Like already stated, wait 5-10 mins after your shower and dry. I use rubber gloves and rub in good. I usually put half the .5ml on and rub in and then the other half to make sure I don't waste any. Rotate application sites every few days. My favorite is inner biceps and clavicle area.
I think I'll wrists!

.5ml The morning just got up
.5ml Before going to bed at night

the dosage is easy?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Arrived at home!
just now, 0.5 ml on the forearms!

Tomorrow morning other 0.5ml, and 0.5ml other tomorrow night.

We'll see!

cwages

cwages

Awards
Arrived at home!

We'll see!
Check my log. You will like it. I've been leaning out nicely. I'm almost done with a 4 week run. I've got another 4 weeks of the same stack to run.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Check my log. You will like it. I've been leaning out nicely. I'm almost done with a 4 week run. I've got another 4 weeks of the same stack to run.
This time I will run with a single product!
4 weeks only Invictus!
I want to see right away a difference!
;)

cwages

cwages

Awards
This time I will run with a single product!
4 weeks only Invictus!
I want to see right away a difference!
;)
It took a few weeks for the Invictus to kick in for me. I feel like its kicked in all the way now and Ill end my run on this stack on Wednesday and start on the new one.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus is one of the products that people often feel benefit from in the first few days to a week. how are you feeling so far?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Invictus is one of the products that people often feel benefit from in the first few days to a week. how are you feeling so far?
mmm last night I slept longer!
without waking during the night.
See you tonight.
Visually anything yet.
I'll keep you up-to-date.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Yet no dry look effect.
However the night definitely improves sleep.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Usually, when I assumed Nolvadren xt, or Letrone, or Erase, or formestane (still very evident with Nolvadren xt) during the day I was doing a lot of pee.

however, it is still early to judge him completely! :)

cwages

cwages

Awards
Usually, when I assumed Nolvadren xt, or Letrone, or Erase, or formestane (still very evident with Nolvadren xt) during the day I was doing a lot of pee.

however, it is still early to judge him completely! :)
Ive been on invictus, virtus and Vll-KT for a month. Like you I ran 8 weeks of Nolvadren xt. The same as you I peed alot of it. I don't get the same effect from the iron legions invictus. I do think it drys you some but after 4 weeks Nolvadren xt gave me the dryer look better. I definitely think the stack is helping me lean out. I'm throwing in some androst in the mix the last 4 weeks to get that dry hard look.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Is beginning to have an effect ... in fact become more common to pee!
I see it slightly dry ... thighs will have lost about half a centimeter ...
however, the "ReComp" effect starts to behold.
During the day seems to have some effect on the issue "focus" ... I feel more alert, less tired when they stop training.
Let's see how far arrives ... are synchronized!

Just a matter of the type of "consistency" ...
we say that leaves skin smooth smooth ...
after a few hours the skin is like saying "rubber" ... not smooth smooth.
and in any case the product does not dry quickly now ... it takes more than 5 minutes ... even 10 minutes ... but it never dries completely ... remains that "film" over the skin ... so , it feels touching ...
the scent is not wonderful, but does nothing!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Arrived at home!

We'll see!
I'd rub 0.5 on inner thigh and 0.5 on collarbone area. Skin is thinnest there. Enjoy :)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'd rub 0.5 on inner thigh and 0.5 on collarbone area. Skin is thinnest there. Enjoy :)
Prefer forearm inside ... it is here too thin skin! and there is no hair! as for example in the thighs :D

On avoid neck! there I'll put my perfume! :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Prefer forearm inside ... it is here too thin skin! and there is no hair! as for example in the thighs :D

On avoid neck! there I'll put my perfume! :)
That works!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
After 10 days of use I can already say that the product is valid, it works.
The diet has not changed, and yet:
-I see drier, good ReComp.
high-abdominal slightly in view than before.
-lieve muscle hardness.

and we're still on the 10th day ...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After 10 days of use I can already say that the product is valid, it works.
The diet has not changed, and yet:
-I see drier, good ReComp.
high-abdominal slightly in view than before.
-lieve muscle hardness.

and we're still on the 10th day ...
glad to hear you're liking it!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Vasculature obvious!

And yet they are not on a strictly low-calorie diet!

Question!

Up to how long I can take it? Maximum 2 months? 1 month stop?

Although next time, just end Invictus, I think of another stack, other new products to try.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Vasculature obvious!

And yet they are not on a strictly low-calorie diet!

Question!

Up to how long I can take it? Maximum 2 months? 1 month stop?

Although next time, just end Invictus, I think of another stack, other new products to try.
Iron Legion has a great lineup of products. I recommend their Respawn Stack . You get 2 virtus and 2 Invictus for a great price !

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear you're liking it!
Hey Rob,

i also took the chance to buy some of the invictus (im also uk)
i have some questions:
im at the end of week1 and i like to overdose. any problem doing 2ml a day for the first 2 weeks of pct?
can you tell me something to the shelf life of those transdermals?
unfortunately there is no best before date on bottles.
I am thinking about stocking up while there is a great offer @ one of the uk sites (and please iron legion and every other company brand,
don t forget to provide the uk with great deals!!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Iron Legion has a great lineup of products. I recommend their Respawn Stack . You get 2 virtus and 2 Invictus for a great price !
I tell the truth!
I booked a stack, try it next time! (End Invictus), formestane brawn + MPA VasoSeven (7keto).
Formestane I was fine last year, I liked it so much, two months in a row. MPA VasoSeven (7keto), and will try them as a first time (ever used 7keto in my life), and tell the truth, with MPA VasoSeven (7keto), 200 mg a day, I'm doing one month.

Surely, soon, I would try Virtus, seems like formestane, I think!
I am trying, as you see, Invictus, and for me is a promoted product, it works, so I hope that Virtus will be good ... I just have to try it soon!

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rob,

i also took the chance to buy some of the invictus (im also uk)
i have some questions:
im at the end of week1 and i like to overdose. any problem doing 2ml a day for the first 2 weeks of pct?
can you tell me something to the shelf life of those transdermals?
unfortunately there is no best before date on bottles.
I am thinking about stocking up while there is a great offer @ one of the uk sites (and please iron legion and every other company brand,
don t forget to provide the uk with great deals!!
additional question:
can i make anything to increase shelf life?
freezing? Fridge?
dark place is common sense, same with a cooler place (currently in a dark room, 19°C)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Problem!!!
after 17 days of use, the knees (the joints) seem completely dry!
Today during the leg press, the pains were strong, with each repetition, the pain increased.
Same thing for your elbows!
I arrived!
I have to stop ... for how many days?
1 week? and then return?

YES, I see it more dry, drier effect, despite the very low calorie diet is not ... the product works, is strong!

I remember that morning I used 0.5, 0.5 in the evening.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Problem!!!
Today during the leg press, the pains were strong, with each repetition, the pain increased.
I arrived!
1 week? and then return?

YES, I see it more dry, drier effect, despite the very low calorie diet is not ... the product works, is strong!

When I used this product I did .6 1 time a day to start. When I pumped it up to .5
2 times a day I noticed joint issues after week 2. From personal experience my recommendation to you would be to bump it down to .6 once a day see how that works for a few days.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
When I used this product I did .6 1 time a day to start. When I pumped it up to .5
2 times a day I noticed joint issues after week 2. From personal experience my recommendation to you would be to bump it down to .6 once a day see how that works for a few days.
Yes, the product is strong, it works!
anyway ... better in the morning or the evening?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Formestane in the past I was never created these joint problems.
Nolvadren xt occasionally.
Erating v2, it created problems, low libido.
Letrone yes, even.

However, in the drying of the joint order from strongest to less strong.

Invictus
Letrone
Nolvadren xt
Erase v2

Formestane honestly never created problems ... I do not put it in the list.

7Keto who knows if I will create these problems.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Problem!!!
I arrived!
1 week? and then return?

Man I'm sorry to hear that. I'm on my 6th week on invictus, virtus and Vll-KT. I just threw eradicate e with androst in this week. I didn't have any dry joints on the iron legions stack. I might be starting to get a tad dry on the eradicate e but I upped my fish oil and take glucosamine as well. No issues with my joints as of now.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
mmm I had to stop!
I will consider when to resume! I think in one week ... the product is really strong! the joints dry enough. It would take the product of the PES for the joints ... in your opinion, could get to avoid this unpleasant situation during these products?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
one of the most best parts of our product line, the dosing is infinitely adjustable...if .5ml twice a day is too much, you can work your way down to .4 or .3ml

additionally, you can try using it just once a day. sometimes I just use invictus at night to help kill off my late night ice cream cravings :)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
one of the most best parts of our product line, the dosing is infinitely adjustable...if .5ml twice a day is too much, you can work your way down to .4 or .3ml

additionally, you can try using it just once a day. sometimes I just use invictus at night to help kill off my late night ice cream cravings :)
Usually cortisol it is highest in the morning?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Usually cortisol it is highest in the morning?
Yes, it's what wakes you up. There is a natural, healthy rise and fall of Cortisol and Melatonin. Cortisol is also a GOOD hormone when at this natural level - try losing fat/gaining muscle with it constantly low. I'm currently using Super-11 and apply it in the 11AM-2PM time frame. And I'm mainly using it because it is a 1 step conversion hormone with direct anabolic activity - NOT because I think I have a Cortisol problem. I try to mimic the circadian rhythm with any Cortisol product.

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/03/science-round-up-seconds-all-about.html

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/09/take-control-of-your-cortisol-levels.html

Attachments

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's what wakes you up. There is a natural, healthy rise and fall of Cortisol and Melatonin. Cortisol is also a GOOD hormone when at this natural level - try losing fat/gaining muscle with it constantly low. I'm currently using Super-11 and apply it in the 11AM-2PM time frame. And I'm mainly using it because it is a 1 step conversion hormone with direct anabolic activity - NOT because I think I have a Cortisol problem. I try to mimic the circadian rhythm with any Cortisol product.

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/03/science-round-up-seconds-all-about.html

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/09/take-control-of-your-cortisol-levels.html
Tips, 0.5ml just woke up, or before going to bed?
Consider that I train in the afternoon.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Like I said, I feel 11AM-2PM would coincide best with the Circadian Rhythm. Take it before bed and see how you feel when you wake up - hard to get up? Still feel tired? Then you'll have your answer.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Genoflex + Omegs3 They can prevent the joints dry up?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, Invictus and Iron Legion VII-KT, is counterproductive join them? not likely to lower cortisol too? They are similar products like ... or not?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest, Invictus and Iron Legion VII-KT, is counterproductive join them? not likely to lower cortisol too? They are similar products like ... or not?
I am currently stacking them

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Used invictus Before and leaned out nicely, it was bogof with VII-XT that's why I am stacking lol
:D

Tell me something, smear them both on the same part of the body? where? uses forearms?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you want to spread the transdermals over the widest area possible...but, overlapping is fine.

VII-KT and Invictus should be synergistic. I don't believe there are any substantial studies on 7-keto modulating cortisol.

If you workout in the afternoon, you may want to apply Invictus after your training session...I've always touted using it in the early evening. if taken before bed, it can make it challenging to wake up in the morning.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure where this dude gets his info...but this is what one dude has to say about the characteristics of b-AET and how it may differ from 7-Keto..

"it does not suppress cortisol. it antagonizes some to the negative effects of cortisol (especially on immune system), and blood sugar

At the same time it is anti-inflammatory, like cortisol

maybe that concept is too much for people. I keep emphasizing this"

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/87996-b-androstenetriol/page-2

I might add that it seems true as b-AET has been used in products that are intended to reduce inflammation..