Iron Legion Invictus

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you want to spread the transdermals over the widest area possible...but, overlapping is fine.

VII-KT and Invictus should be synergistic. I don't believe there are any substantial studies on 7-keto modulating cortisol.

If you workout in the afternoon, you may want to apply Invictus after your training session...I've always touted using it in the early evening. if taken before bed, it can make it challenging to wake up in the morning.
They do help greatly with sleep, but as you say, you may snooze 1 or 2 times

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where this dude gets his info...but this is what one dude has to say about the characteristics of b-AET and how it may differ from 7-Keto..

"it does not suppress cortisol. it antagonizes some to the negative effects of cortisol (especially on immune system), and blood sugar

At the same time it is anti-inflammatory, like cortisol

maybe that concept is too much for people. I keep emphasizing this"

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/87996-b-androstenetriol/page-2

I might add that it seems true as b-AET has been used in products that are intended to reduce inflammation..
Question: What kind of "inflammation" are we talking about?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I decided to take Invictus because I have high cortisol! (Made of blood tests).
Unfortunately, after 15 days have my joints hurt, and my lower back went to crack!
I stood for a pain in his lower back ...
decondo me had dried too joints ...

Ok, the next time, I might determining the best product!

although it would take exams to see if indeed cortisol is low.

But I doubt that I could have chosen 7Keto, the reduction of cortisol, and maybe I would not have had these problems, would work more smoothly? I do not know...
always if the 7Keto works as reduction of cortisol?

Currently I can say, Invictus works:

15 days later (I have now stopped)
leaner, loss of subcutaneous water, more relaxed, sleep better, smarter, joint pain.

7 keto would give me the same things? but no joint pain? since it is sweeter with the modulation of cortisol?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided to take Invictus because I have high cortisol! (Made of blood tests).
Unfortunately, after 15 days have my joints hurt, and my lower back went to crack!
I stood for a pain in his lower back ...
decondo me had dried too joints ...

Ok, the next time, I might determining the best product!

although it would take exams to see if indeed cortisol is low.

But I doubt that I could have chosen 7Keto, the reduction of cortisol, and maybe I would not have had these problems, would work more smoothly? I do not know...
always if the 7Keto works as reduction of cortisol?

Currently I can say, Invictus works:

15 days later (I have now stopped)
leaner, loss of subcutaneous water, more relaxed, sleep better, smarter, joint pain.

7 keto would give me the same things? but no joint pain? since it is sweeter with the modulation of cortisol?
That is one issue, it hurts your joints

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been taking 7-Keto orally with enhanced absorption for a month or so. I more or less can't tell I am using it, and it certainly does not show either. Transdermal 11-KT obviously has the most powerful impact...unfortunately, it makes me too stiff and a bit lethargic as well. Transdermal b-AET is probably my preference out of the 3 products. Sleep improves, but if I take it during the day...I may obtain a little more energy. Joints may be a little stiff but nothing compared to 11-KT. As far as fat loss goes..I have yet to try it during a dedicated cut. This may be the time though!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking 7-Keto orally with enhanced absorption for a month or so. I more or less can't tell I am using it, and it certainly does not show either. Transdermal 11-KT obviously has the most powerful impact...unfortunately, it makes me too stiff and a bit lethargic as well. Transdermal b-AET is probably my preference out of the 3 products. Sleep improves, but if I take it during the day...I may obtain a little more energy. Joints may be a little stiff but nothing compared to 11-KT. As far as fat loss goes..I have yet to try it during a dedicated cut. This may be the time though!
I did 15 days of Invictus, unfortunately I had fernare, aching impressive knees, shoulders, and elbows.
Besides the fact that you have had low back pain.

There are stationary.

In a few days, I will 7keto + formestane.
Formestane I've tried, and I have never created problems in the joints.
7keto never tried, I do not know what to expect.

However Invictus is dosed well, because the product is worth, it works great.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did 15 days of Invictus, unfortunately I had fernare, aching impressive knees, shoulders, and elbows.
Besides the fact that you have had low back pain.

There are stationary.

In a few days, I will 7keto + formestane.
Formestane I've tried, and I have never created problems in the joints.
7keto never tried, I do not know what to expect.

However Invictus is dosed well, because the product is worth, it works great.
Something tells me transdermal 7-keto is better than the oral one I just used that had enhanced absorption. Formestane gave me horrendous joint pain, not to mention it gave me a rash..haha! Everyone certainly is different!

Hope the cycle goes well for you!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Something tells me transdermal 7-keto is better than the oral one I just used that had enhanced absorption. Formestane gave me horrendous joint pain, not to mention it gave me a rash..haha! Everyone certainly is different!

Hope the cycle goes well for you!
Formestane last year I did two months ...
libido skyrocketing, vascularized, hard muscles.

7Keto hope it's good!
I will lower the calories!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Invictus, after 10 days, already works perfectly, dry joints, dry, vascular physique.
Now,
because for the moment I turned away, what do you advise me to do?
half dose, one day yes, one day no, or ... 5 days of full-dose, 2 days off, five days of full-dose, 2 days off, and so on ...
or a half dose a day, every day ...
one thing is sure, this product works! and it is strong!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
So!
Invictus use it in the morning just woken, the evening unfortunately caused me problems during sleep, tachycardia.
I use it so;
0.5ml 5 days on, 2 days off.
After 2 weeks, I can say that I start to experience the usual drying problems, anyway a slight slight light on the knee!
This product is strong!
I should do the blood tests to check it out!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So!
Invictus use it in the morning just woken, the evening unfortunately caused me problems during sleep, tachycardia.
I use it so;
0.5ml 5 days on, 2 days off.
After 2 weeks, I can say that I start to experience the usual drying problems, anyway a slight slight light on the knee!
This product is strong!
I should do the blood tests to check it out!
Thank you for the feedback!

Have you tried adjusting your dosing to .3 or .4 ml? That's one of the major benefits of using it in our delivery system...you have infinite dosing possibilities :)

Also, if you have trouble sleeping, you should try taking it earlier in the evening. should be taken at least 4 hours before bed.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback!

Have you tried adjusting your dosing to .3 or .4 ml? That's one of the major benefits of using it in our delivery system...you have infinite dosing possibilities :)

Also, if you have trouble sleeping, you should try taking it earlier in the evening. should be taken at least 4 hours before bed.
Ah here!
I used it, and I went to bed right away!

Anyway I like it in the morning, since I'm fasting (16/8), in the morning I will have the highest cortisol (presumed), so take advantage of her function.

Let's see if knee pain increases, I'm careful!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah here!
I used it, and I went to bed right away!

Anyway I like it in the morning, since I'm fasting (16/8), in the morning I will have the highest cortisol (presumed), so take advantage of her function.

Let's see if knee pain increases, I'm careful!
There's another thread we were just discussing this in.

Cortisol peaks in the morning and in the evening. by taking it two times a day, we want to minimize those spikes. If you take it before bed, you've actually missed the spike. and if it's still active while you're trying to wake up, you may feel pretty darn groggy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure where this dude gets his info...but this is what one dude has to say about the characteristics of b-AET and how it may differ from 7-Keto..

"it does not suppress cortisol. it antagonizes some to the negative effects of cortisol (especially on immune system), and blood sugar

maybe that concept is too much for people. I keep emphasizing this"

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/87996-b-androstenetriol/page-2

I might add that it seems true as b-AET has been used in products that are intended to reduce inflammation..

delsolrob
Any thoughts on this? Does b-AET have a direct affect on cortisol or not? Has anyone had bloodwork?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob
Any thoughts on this? Does b-AET have a direct affect on cortisol or not? Has anyone had bloodwork?
This is a quote from PA at PHF
it does not suppress cortisol. it antagonizes some to the negative effects of cortisol (especially on immune system), and blood sugar

maybe that concept is too much for people. I keep emphasizing this

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right:squareeyed:

So is what he says true?
Digging through some studies...I haven't browsed these in a while.

I would consider Pat a bit of an expert on the topic, he's been playing with b-AET for quite some time.

Will follow up again after some reading

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Digging through some studies...I haven't browsed these in a while.

I would consider Pat a bit of an expert on the topic, he's been playing with b-AET for quite some time.

Will follow up again after some reading
Gotcha...thanks!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
You will like Invictus. Like already stated, wait 5-10 mins after your shower and dry. I use rubber gloves and rub in good. I usually put half the .5ml on and rub in and then the other half to make sure I don't waste any. Rotate application sites every few days. My favorite is inner biceps and clavicle area.
Really you use rubber gloves every day? Why, its supposed to go on your skin?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use my wrists to rub in transdermals

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I use my wrists to rub in transdermals
why you dont want it on your hands so it wont get on anything like food or whatever? I just use my hands i usually wash them after sustain alpha