Invictus, Virtus and VII-KT 8 Week Run

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
It's been a bit since I've updated this. I've been crazy busy at work and home but still have been hitting the gym and my diet has been super strict these last few weeks. I'm down to 202lbs this morning and definitely lean. I'll post my progress pics when I set foot in cancun on the beach. I fly out this Saturday morning for a week. I've made some good progress and feel way smaller than I ever have. Going to change that when I get back in town.
So glad to hear from u man was wondering how u been!? This is awesome progress enjoy vacation Man U killed your progress. Great work and effort and thx for motivating me so much.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cwages, You Looking Awesome Brother! Have a Safe Trip, and on the beach I know You will be turning heads!

cwages

cwages

Awards
Sorry guys I haven't updated. I had a great time in cancun and have been crazy busy at work since I got back. Here is a beach pic of me and my wife. I've been staying strict on my diet, but haven't been in the gym as much since I returned. I have been crazy busy at work and I've been building an outdoor kitchen at home. Next week I will be back to at least 4 days a week in the gym. Here is the beach pic and also a pic of my bar I built.
20170425_092334.jpg
20170515_080129.jpg
20170515_080119.jpg

cwages

cwages

Awards
Looking insane man!!!
Thanks brother. Staying right around 202lbs. Diet is still clean and all that concrete work is definitely helping burn some calories. 9 hours grinding and polishing Saturday. Clean up and laid rock Sunday afternoon. Won't be long after I pour my pad and I'll have a place to sit and have a cold brew. Lol

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
That is sick u did a killer job on it and looking good hope I can get there for my vacation to

cwages

cwages

Awards
That is sick u did a killer job on it and looking good hope I can get there for my vacation to
You will look kick ass for vacation brother. I definitely turned a few heads. Kinda funny as just as many guys looking as girls. Lol

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha well u worked hard so that's a bonus lol! I'm doing a Clen and supernova log at moment and trying to kill it.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cwages, You and the Wife look Awesome!! also You doing a Great Job on the bar!

cwages

cwages

Awards
cwages, You and the Wife look Awesome!! also You doing a Great Job on the bar!
Thanks brother. Back at it next week. Her parents are coming in town this week so I'm trying to get the bar finished