Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man I appreciate it. I have 8 weeks left till kill it before vacation. Off to the gym to hit chest and try to go up a cup size or 2
Cup size! I'll have to rember that one. Lmao

cwages

cwages

Awards
Just got back from the gym. Killed chest and abs. Strength and endurance is really coming on for me. Went in looking to hit 15 reps each set on chest. 6 sets incline, 6 sets flat, 6 sets dumbell incline Flys, 6 sets each high and low cable Flys. Got pretty close to getting 15 each set. Never any less than 11 reps at anyone time. After that killed some abs for 3 heavy sets of high/low wood chopper.

Definitely cranked up the reps and intensity tonight. Hell yeah

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just got back from the gym. Killed chest and abs. Strength and endurance is really coming on for me. Went in looking to hit 15 reps each set on chest. 6 sets incline, 6 sets flat, 6 sets dumbell incline Flys, 6 sets each high and low cable Flys. Got pretty close to getting 15 each set. Never any less than 11 reps at anyone time. After that killed some abs for 3 heavy sets of high/low wood chopper.

Definitely cranked up the reps and intensity tonight. Hell yeah
Awesome Workout! I love the sets and reps..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That be just the luck with mine as well, and I can promise you it wouldn't be rounding up.
I messure from the ass hole to the tip! she doesn't agree?

cwages

cwages

Awards
Tonight is back night in the gym. So after work and killing some more carbs down, I'm going to hit the gym and kill it on the back workout.

I'm definitely feeling stronger and endurance is up. Stack is kicking in and I'm on day 6. Body composition seems to be getting better. My Adonis belt is starting to show pretty good, with only a very thin layer of fat on top of it. Looks like I'm going to have a thick Adonis belt. On the other hand the scale hasn't moved in about a week and a half. I'm still at 216lbs and with diet being spot on just won't budge south of 216.

I'm going to try to up the calories a bit and see if I can shake my metabolism up some and get the scale moving again. With diet right on point and busting my ass in the gym it should be going down. Throw in the ignit3 and some ephedra and I should be melting fat. Im not real happy about that.

I'll post how the workout went later. If you guys have any suggestions on why I'm stalling out on the scale let me know. I'm going to start fasted cardio a few times a week next week.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tonight is back night in the gym. So after work and killing some more carbs down, I'm going to hit the gym and kill it on the back workout.

I'm definitely feeling stronger and endurance is up. Stack is kicking in and I'm on day 6. Body composition seems to be getting better. My Adonis belt is starting to show pretty good, with only a very thin layer of fat on top of it. Looks like I'm going to have a thick Adonis belt. On the other hand the scale hasn't moved in about a week and a half. I'm still at 216lbs and with diet being spot on just won't budge south of 216.

I'm going to try to up the calories a bit and see if I can shake my metabolism up some and get the scale moving again. With diet right on point and busting my ass in the gym it should be going down. Throw in the ignit3 and some ephedra and I should be melting fat. Im not real happy about that.

I'll post how the workout went later. If you guys have any suggestions on why I'm stalling out on the scale let me know. I'm going to start fasted cardio a few times a week next week.
Probably still losing fat but the muscle gains are evening it out. Recomp in action!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably still losing fat but the muscle gains are evening it out. Recomp in action!
Last time I ran invictus and virtus for 10 weeks I put on 6lb and waistline did change. I was eating about 200cal above.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last time I ran invictus and virtus for 10 weeks I put on 6lb and waistline did change. I was eating about 200cal above.
Same here man. Drastic weight drop and my waistline has trimmed down a **** ton.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Same here man. Drastic weight drop and my waistline has trimmed down a **** ton.
Thanks guys, I hope that's what is going on. Im still 500 cal under maintenance and my diet is strict. One cheat meal a week right after leg day and the rest of the time, it's super strict. I carb cycle and consume my carbs pre and post workout.

Did you guys have a real noticeable strength increase? Endurance? The last few days, I've been an absolute beast in the gym, even on a deficit. Tonight I decided I'd try rack pulls after deadlifting. I hit 405x5 on dl. 30 mins later ended with rack pulls. Decided I would try 495 for the hell of it. I figured I wouldn't even get the bar up. Not only did I get the bar up, I banged out 8 reps and called it a night. Hell yeah. Hope it keeps coming.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I hope that's what is going on. Im still 500 cal under maintenance and my diet is strict. One cheat meal a week right after leg day and the rest of the time, it's super strict. I carb cycle and consume my carbs pre and post workout.

Did you guys have a real noticeable strength increase? Endurance? The last few days, I've been an absolute beast in the gym, even on a deficit. Tonight I decided I'd try rack pulls after deadlifting. I hit 405x5 on dl. 30 mins later ended with rack pulls. Decided I would try 495 for the hell of it. I figured I wouldn't even get the bar up. Not only did I get the bar up, I banged out 8 reps and called it a night. Hell yeah. Hope it keeps coming.
Thats awesome man, congrats.

My strength didn't increase or decrease honestly. Pretty amazing seeming how i'm taking in super minimal carbs. So i'd say these two products have allowed me to maintain my strength to a certain extent.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Thats awesome man, congrats.

My strength didn't increase or decrease honestly. Pretty amazing seeming how i'm taking in super minimal carbs. So i'd say these two products have allowed me to maintain my strength to a certain extent.
Thanks brother.
My low carb days I stay under 50, high carbs on heavy lifting days are around 250. My strength is definitely coming up as well as endurance. Definitely starting to get that alpha mentality in the gym. All I need now is one of those alpha gainz tanks in xl to represent. It's a damn nice feeling walking out of the gym knowing you just put in some serious work and maybe turned a few heads in the process.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Can remember didn't have any negative comments on that run. ? I had to pull a old paper log on my run of Virtus and Invictus. I know I'm a freak, I keep all my logs until the stack get too big on the dresser then I will Pitch a few. and the wife bitches and ask me why I keep all that stuff. lol

cwages

cwages

Awards
Off day at the gym. Have to help her son move. Arms tomorrow in the gym.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Was going to hit arms last night at the gym but didn't get done unloading the uhaul till late. Hitting the gym here in a bit to break off some arms and abs.
I'll try to get some noodz up tonight or in the am. I've been on this stack 9 Days and although the scale is not moving my body composition is changing. Definition is coming in on my lower stomach and I'm leaning up some more. I think my abs will be coming in the next few weeks. I'll be doing fasted morning cardio next week a few days.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Loving your progression man Iron legion is one of the most solid companies. Im running Mithras nano, Invictus and 11icon and results speak for themselves. You are killing it man!!!!!

cwages

cwages

Awards
Loving your progression man Iron legion is one of the most solid companies. Im running Mithras nano, Invictus and 11icon and results speak for themselves. You are killing it man!!!!!
Thanks man. I've been busting my ass to get this weight off and get lean. I'm going to have some abs before cancun one way or another. How's your stack working for you?

cwages

cwages

Awards
Well it was a crazy weekend helping her son and gf move from Okc. I did manage to hit the gym twice this weekend for arms/abs and shoulders/abs.

Since last Thursday the scale hasn't moved for a week and a half. I was stuck at 216 to 217. Since Thursday I upped my intake abit to shock my metabolism abit. It worked like a champ. Hit the scale this morning and 215lbs on the money. I've been on this stack for 9 Days so far. Here are some noodz, alittle late but here. I've definitely leaned out, No more love handles and upper abs have some good definition. Lower ones I think will pop in a week or two as I cut some more fat. All in all, I'm pretty happy with this so far.

20170227_064626.jpg

20170227_064342.jpg
20170227_064112.jpg

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
This pic shows some serious freaking work!!!!!! Now that's what I call a transformation!!!!!!! Keep killing it man this just motivated me more for my stack. Im going to san diego in july and wana be 205 im already down 10lbs I was at 230 now at 220 and leaning>

cwages

cwages

Awards
This pic shows some serious freaking work!!!!!! Now that's what I call a transformation!!!!!!! Keep killing it man this just motivated me more for my stack. Im going to san diego in july and wana be 205 im already down 10lbs I was at 230 now at 220 and leaning>
Thanks man. Im down to 215 and think Ill end up around 208-210. Im hoping to be close to 10% or so in another 7 weeks. Im ready to jump over to the darkside after I get back from Cancun to put some lean mass back on.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yea im tempted to do another run after san diego. Im still up in the air if I should save the invictus for pct or run it during on cycle. I also wana add virtus but not sure. If I can get to 205 by july which I will il be shredded down. Just keep doing what ur doing and add some hiit cardio last few weks before u go and u will a freaking monster

cwages

cwages

Awards
Yea im tempted to do another run after san diego. Im still up in the air if I should save the invictus for pct or run it during on cycle. I also wana add virtus but not sure. If I can get to 205 by july which I will il be shredded down. Just keep doing what ur doing and add some hiit cardio last few weks before u go and u will a freaking monster
Thanks. Hit cardio starts this week. I'm going to do fasted cardio at least 3 Days a week till cancun. I've spent 3 months cutting, so I'm going to finish strong and hopefully ripped in 7 more weeks.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed any lethargy from the VII plus the Invictus? I always thought that dropping cortisol too low would impact energy levels during the day.

Also do you notice any difference immediately post workout? I usually feel great immediately post, then about 1-2 hours later I start to feel like I poop. I always thought this was due to cortisol spiking after training.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Have you noticed any lethargy from the VII plus the Invictus? I always thought that dropping cortisol too low would impact energy levels during the day.

Also do you notice any difference immediately post workout? I usually feel great immediately post, then about 1-2 hours later I start to feel like I poop. I always thought this was due to cortisol spiking after training.
The only lethargy I notice is right first thing in the morning. I usually workout at night and head to the gym at 8-8:30. I usually get out of the gym about 10 or so and dose my Iron legions stack after my shower. I dont notice the lethargy to much as I take my OL ignit3 and some ephedra first thing in the AM and dont eat till 9 or so. I have noticed an increase in strength and endurance in the last few days. Training is easier and Ive been a beast in the gym.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
The only lethargy I notice is right first thing in the morning. I usually workout at night and head to the gym at 8-8:30. I usually get out of the gym about 10 or so and dose my Iron legions stack after my shower. I dont notice the lethargy to much as I take my OL ignit3 and some ephedra first thing in the AM and dont eat till 9 or so. I have noticed an increase in strength and endurance in the last few days. Training is easier and Ive been a beast in the gym.
giphy.gif

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cwages, how many times a week do you perform abdominal exercises?

cwages

cwages

Awards
Cwages, how many times a week do you perform abdominal exercises?
I do abs 4-5 times a week and hammer them with heavy weight. I've always trained my abs really heavy? My favorite is high to low wood chopper with heavy weight. It hits all my abs and obliques as well as a full body workout. Next is heavy crunches on lat pull down with the rope. I sit backwards and do crunches with the rope. Why?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do abs 4-5 times a week and hammer them with heavy weight. I've always trained my abs really heavy? My favorite is high to low wood chopper with heavy weight. It hits all my abs and obliques as well as a full body workout. Next is heavy crunches on lat pull down with the rope. I sit backwards and do crunches with the rope. Why?
Just curious.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Just curious.
I usually hit them up at the end on my normal workout. Usually takes me 15mins or so. Ive always figured your abs are like your biceps and recover very quickly so the leaner I get the harder I work them to make them start to show. Its definitely helped get rid of my love handle and should have a fully visible Adonis belt and lower abs in a few weeks. Im starting fasted cardio this week a few days a week to help burn this last bit off I still have. It looks like Im going to have some big blocky abs.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I usually hit them up at the end on my normal workout. Usually takes me 15mins or so. Ive always figured your abs are like your biceps and recover very quickly so the leaner I get the harder I work them to make them start to show. Its definitely helped get rid of my love handle and should have a fully visible Adonis belt and lower abs in a few weeks. Im starting fasted cardio this week a few days a week to help burn this last bit off I still have. It looks like Im going to have some big blocky abs.
Fast Cardio is Awesome!

cwages

cwages

Awards
Well I didnt get to the gym last night as over the weekend we had our car lot broke into and numerous cars damaged and one stolen. I did however get up early this am to hit some fasted cardio. I hit 45 mins of HIT cardio first thing this am on my OL Ignit3 and ephedra. Going in tonight for chest. Probably get up and hit some more fasted cardio in the am. Im getting pretty lean and really going to bust ass to get the last of my abs in. I have a tad over 7 weeks to be where I want before vacation.

After I get back from Cancun, Im going to run my first cycle. I need you guys to build me a good one for lean mass. Id like to put on 20lbs or so on it, that way when I cut back down I should end up about 225. It can be a pin cycle or other as my wife is a nurse, so Ill have her pin me. So with that in mind help build me a sick first stack. Thanks guys. Time to bust ass and finish getting lean.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I didnt get to the gym last night as over the weekend we had our car lot broke into and numerous cars damaged and one stolen. I did however get up early this am to hit some fasted cardio. I hit 45 mins of HIT cardio first thing this am on my OL Ignit3 and ephedra. Going in tonight for chest. Probably get up and hit some more fasted cardio in the am. Im getting pretty lean and really going to bust ass to get the last of my abs in. I have a tad over 7 weeks to be where I want before vacation.

After I get back from Cancun, Im going to run my first cycle. I need you guys to build me a good one for lean mass. Id like to put on 20lbs or so on it, that way when I cut back down I should end up about 225. It can be a pin cycle or other as my wife is a nurse, so Ill have her pin me. So with that in mind help build me a sick first stack. Thanks guys. Time to bust ass and finish getting lean.
Dude, You must be pissed! I know I would be. but sometimes it is what it is. that's what I tell my self anyways.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Dude, You must be pissed! I know I would be. but sometimes it is what it is. that's what I tell my self anyways.
Oh I'm not really happy. Having the security company pull camera footage today. Hopefully we see something. I hate thieves. Better hope the cops catch them first. I like to shoot to much. Lol

cwages

cwages

Awards
I got to the gym tonight. I did 30mins of hit cardio, then hit up a great high rep chest workout and did some heavy weight ab crunches at the end. Strength and endurance are getting good on this stack for me. Still leaning up nicely. I hope to hopefully have some more abs showing by the next set of weekly noodz.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Going to hit the gym tonight for back workout. Back is one of my favorite lifting days. Going to kill a back workout and maybe some abs if I feel like it after lifting. Ive been having some killer workouts lately and have to kick myself out of the gym as my endurance is way up and I can just keep going. Im definitely enjoying the strength and endurance increase on this stack.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Going to hit the gym tonight for back workout. Back is one of my favorite lifting days. Going to kill a back workout and maybe some abs if I feel like it after lifting. Ive been having some killer workouts lately and have to kick myself out of the gym as my endurance is way up and I can just keep going. Im definitely enjoying the strength and endurance increase on this stack.
Great job on your progress! I'm glad this stack + your effort is delivering results .

cwages

cwages

Awards
Made it to the gym last night for a killer back workout. I hit abs at the end for a few sets. I've been on this stack for right at 2 weeks now and its definitely treating me well. I'm still continuing to lean out and shed the last bit of body fat. I got on the scale this morning and I was at 214 lbs even. I looked in the mirror and saw something I haven't ever seen before since I was born. My abs are finally starting to show. I have the top 2 on each side really popping out now. It just got real now, Im starting to stack these abs from the top to the bottom. I think in another week or so lowers will be in. That means Ill have some time to do some fine tuning and really make them pop. Legs are really starting to show muscle separation as well as arms. I'm definitely starting to get that really dry hard look now. I cant wait to see where I end up before vacation and another 6 weeks on this stack. Ill post an update pic of my new abs later. Major milestone for me after a long cut. I'm down 25lbs as of today since I started my cut alittle over 3 months ago.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you find out how jacked up your lot?

cwages

cwages

Awards
We are still waiting on some camera tapes from the neighbors property. They came on my back lot 3 times early Sunday morning, with the last time stealing a car. Hopefully we will find out something late this afternoon or tomorrow.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are still waiting on some camera tapes from the neighbors property. They came on my back lot 3 times early Sunday morning, with the last time stealing a car. Hopefully we will find out something late this afternoon or tomorrow.
let me know brother? hope they have some useful footage.

cwages

cwages

Awards
let me know brother? hope they have some useful footage.
Oh Ill let you know how we make out. Its arm night in the gym. Going to go hit some cardio, arms and abs to make these mysterious things show up. I'm definitely liking how lean and hard I'm getting, and so is the wifey.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Love the good vibes in here ! Good luck with the dummy who stole the car.