nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dat Benzoflavone, mmmm good stuff

Been working with Rob to assure a steady supply of Virtus and Invictus fer you fellas, as well.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I'll take a look at the other thread as soon as I get a chance (I'm familiar with some research on B-AET from Pubmed).

The reason I ask these questions is that B-AET may be FAR more important to me than most users. I recently tested with a 24 hr. total cortisol level of 75 (reference range has top at 45--can't remember off the top of my head the unit of measurement). So, the next standard medical step would be to determine if the very high cortisol levels are the result of a benign tumor (most likely on the pituitary), some genetic familial condition,and/or lifestyle choices.

My goal is to minimize my involvement in the medical community. I would likely never take the surgery option for a number of reasons. Thus, pharmaceutical management of symptoms would be the only other option. Unfortunately, the drugs available for this have pretty bad potential side-effects: not interested.

So, I'm using B-AET (as well as Pharmagaba and Ashwagandha, in combination with lifestyle changes) in the hopes that together they can bring my cortisol levels back down within range.

I will be getting new blood work within the next couple months. I'll let you know what results I get.

P.S., The high cortisol has wrecked my immune system, so I'm looking forward to the immune boosting benefits of B-AET!

Crowbar

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply. I'll take a look at the other thread as soon as I get a chance (I'm familiar with some research on B-AET from Pubmed).

The reason I ask these questions is that B-AET may be FAR more important to me than most users. I recently tested with a 24 hr. total cortisol level of 75 (reference range has top at 45--can't remember off the top of my head the unit of measurement). So, the next standard medical step would be to determine if the very high cortisol levels are the result of a benign tumor (most likely on the pituitary), some genetic familial condition,and/or lifestyle choices.

My goal is to minimize my involvement in the medical community. I would likely never take the surgery option for a number of reasons. Thus, pharmaceutical management of symptoms would be the only other option. Unfortunately, the drugs available for this have pretty bad potential side-effects: not interested.

So, I'm using B-AET (as well as Pharmagaba and Ashwagandha, in combination with lifestyle changes) in the hopes that together they can bring my cortisol levels back down within range.

I will be getting new blood work within the next couple months. I'll let you know what results I get.

P.S., The high cortisol has wrecked my immune system, so I'm looking forward to the immune boosting benefits of B-AET!

Crowbar
Good luck man, hope everything gets sorted out for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Crowbar
yes indeed, good luck....I am very interested in your results, really hope they turn out well.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. For what it's worth, I think there's a lesson in my situation. I'm 57 yo, with degrees in Exercise Science and Kinesiology I've been training for over 35 years, and in fact, own my own personal training/sports training service. I'm a former powerlifter that mainly trains for aesthetics today.

Everything I did, I tended to do to the extreme: I lifted hard and heavy (~750 Lbs. max deadlift @ 36-37 yo, and 250 Lbs. body weight, for example), and I kept lifting too heavy, too long (e.g., I pulled a 530 Lbs. dead, with no straps, no belt, for my 53rd birthday challenge).

When I partied (and man did I party), I went off the rails! Lots of cocaine use/abuse, ephedrine/caffeine , etc. So, I clearly went over the top with the stimulant use. Lots of staying up late/all night. On top of all of that there was cycling AAS for about a dozen years.

In general, I led an intense, high stress life. That's all well in my past (haven't done coke for 13 years), but "even" knocking off the drugs and truly extreme behavior by my mid 40's, I continued with the heavy training and legal stimulant use for years more.

Long-and-short of it all: by not learning to moderate I really screwed my adrenal system. In fact, I'm surprised I have high cortisol, rather than low cortisol from completely burning out my adrenals!

Crowbar

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best of wishes! The b-AET shouldn’t take long to kick in, hoping you’ll get some benefit quickly!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bit off topic but i enjoyed my Invictus run and am curious would it be able to be stacked with XI-KT and Dermacrine??

If so what kind of lean muscle gains could expected??

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be cautious stacking invictus with XI-KT, because both modulate cortisol response. Invictus systemically and XI-KT through expression in target tissue.

What are your goals for the stack, just lean gains?

Last edited:
jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would be cautious stacking invidious with XI-KT, because both modulate cortisol response. Invuxtus systemically and XI-KT through expression in target tissue.

What are your goals for the stack, just lean gains?
Hi buddy yes just leans gains. Yeah i agree it may crush Cortisol too much. Thoughts on just the XI-KT/Dermacrine stack??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi buddy yes just leans gains. Yeah i agree it may crush Cortisol too much. Thoughts on just the XI-KT/Dermacrine stack??
great stack, I've done it!!!

btw-if wanting to stack something with Invictus try vii-kt, really great stack for leaning out!!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ran Virtus/invictus/vii-kt for about 3 months last year. Leaned out like a mofo, has to be one of,if not, the best recomp/lean gains stacks around.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ran Virtus/invictus/vii-kt for about 3 months last year. Leaned out like a mofo, has to be one of,if not, the best recomp/lean gains stacks around.
AMEN, BROTHER!!!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
great stack, I've done it!!!

btw-if wanting to stack something with Invictus try vii-kt, really great stack for leaning out!!!
Thanks mate am gonna go for it with the XI-KT and Dermacrine. Yes I ran the VII KT/Invictus stack in Sep/Oct and it was really really impressive. Hopefully the XI-KT stack will help with a lean mass/recomp.

Quick one what dosages would you recommend for the XI-KT/Dermacrine stack being around 170lbs?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks mate am gonna go for it with the XI-KT and Dermacrine. Yes I ran the VII KT/Invictus stack in Sep/Oct and it was really really impressive. Hopefully the XI-KT stack will help with a lean mass/recomp.

Quick one what dosages would you recommend for the XI-KT/Dermacrine stack being around 170lbs?
I worked my way up to 1ml twice a day on the xi-kt and always run dermacrine at 4 pumps early morning. i'm right at 190lb.

I had 2 bottles of xii-kt and by starting out lower made it last for 6 weeks which is optimal, imo.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be coming off 11-kt in a week or so and continue running low doses of test/primo do you think there would be a benefit to running invictus alongs side test/primo and if so would it be better to have a break for a while after 11-kt before jumping on invictus?

Maybe even vii-kt/invictus

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I worked my way up to 1ml twice a day on the xi-kt and always run dermacrine at 4 pumps early morning. i'm right at 190lb.

I had 2 bottles of xii-kt and by starting out lower made it last for 6 weeks which is optimal, imo.
Thanks for the feed back, I'll try working my way up to 2ml a day then over 6 weeks and will use 3 pumps a day of Dermacrine and will purchase some sustain alpha for pct. I'm excited and curious to see how this stack performs and if its even 50% as good as my VII-KT / Invictus experience i will be happy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feed back, I'll try working my way up to 2ml a day then over 6 weeks and will use 3 pumps a day of Dermacrine and will purchase some sustain alpha for pct. I'm excited and curious to see how this stack performs and if its even 50% as good as my VII-KT / Invictus experience i will be happy.
vii-kt / Invictus is a great fatburning stack...but with xi-kt you have a shot at a legit recomp-burning fat and gaining muscle, this will be diet dependent, of course.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will be coming off 11-kt in a week or so and continue running low doses of test/primo do you think there would be a benefit to running invictus alongs side test/primo and if so would it be better to have a break for a while after 11-kt before jumping on invictus?

Maybe even vii-kt/invictus
I would take a break and save Invictus/vii-kt as part of pct. test is anti-cort also so taking a break and saving Invictus/vii-kt might help prevent cortisone skyrocketing after your cycle....i'm on trt for last 10 years and don't need pct even though I usually use otc products after a cycle, but many guys have said Invictus is a very good add on for pct...actually a anti-cort product has been recommended as part of pct for as long as I've been a member here at AM.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would take a break and save Invictus/vii-kt as part of pct. test is anti-cort also so taking a break and saving Invictus/vii-kt might help prevent cortisone skyrocketing after your cycle....i'm on trt for last 10 years and don't need pct even though I usually use otc products after a cycle, but many guys have said Invictus is a very good add on for pct...actually a anti-cort product has been recommended as part of pct for as long as I've been a member here at AM.
I’m always on but think I will give it a break anyway between 11kt and invictus. Might try stock up now though. Thanks for the reply man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m always on but think I will give it a break anyway between 11kt and invictus. Might try stock up now though. Thanks for the reply man.
now is a good time to stock up-for sure!!!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
May I ask how you dosed the three? I am about to start the same stack while also taking sustain alpha and iconogenin b4 bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
May I ask how you dosed the three? I am about to start the same stack while also taking sustain alpha and iconogenin b4 bed.
wesb2387

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dang my bad, didn’t see this. I did .5ml invictus/virtus and 1ml vii-kt twice daily. For application sites I did .5ml invictus left side of chest/.5ml virtus right side/ and the vii-kt I did .5ml per forearm and rubbed in the excess with my forearms.

Any questions please ask!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet! Just got my shipping confirmation. So excited to see what this stack can do! Is there any reason to cycle off any of these? Thanks for all the help guys really appreciate it. My first time messing with transdermals.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Got my XI-KT delivered and Dermacrine ready to go. Just wondering whether to adding Osta Plex might be beneficial as well or another 19 nor.. dhea. Thoughts?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
After a week of use I'm definitely getting serious relief!

1) A "flu" which had moved to my lungs, and which I just could not shake, has finally cleared up. After a couple days use I began to cough up lots of infected phlegm, indicating that my immune system was "coming back on line"!
2) I seem to be sleeping deeper, more soundly for longer
3) General improvement in mood/motivation
4) the stiff aches and pains (NOT DOMS, which is very hard for me to experience at this point in my training unless I use advanced methods) that were a constant part of my life--and which indicated excessive inflammation from training and other stress--is now largely gone. I use the analogy of the Tin man in the Wizard of Oz; I feel like I just got oiled!

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
By the way, people should not underestimate the potential of Invictus to have significant anabolic effects, indirectly. The testosterone-to-cortisol ratio is one of the most important anabolic ratios in the body. If cortisol is excessively elevated you're gonna get impared insulin sensitivity, poor nutrient partitioning, decreased testosterone production/activity, etc. The better your testosterone-to-cortisol ratio is, the easier time you'll have at building muscle and getting/staying lean.

Crowbar

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way, people should not underestimate the potential of Invictus to have significant anabolic effects, indirectly. The testosterone-to-cortisol ratio is one of the most important anabolic ratios in the body. If cortisol is excessively elevated you're gonna get impared insulin sensitivity, poor nutrient partitioning, decreased testosterone production/activity, etc. The better your testosterone-to-cortisol ratio is, the easier time you'll have at building muscle and getting/staying lean.

Crowbar
Couldn’t agree more and I think it’s something allot of people over look. For me I get a night and day difference and can tell when I seem to have nailed the right dosage for any product the lowers cortisol enough. For me it was running 200mg test and a low dose of 11-kt, 100mg or under. looking forward to running invictus :)

On another forum (health based) they run a version of this year round at much lower doses and people are seeing such life improvements. The forum really believes a big part of health is getting e, cortisol and DHT right.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After a week of use I'm definitely getting serious relief!

1) A "flu" which had moved to my lungs, and which I just could not shake, has finally cleared up. After a couple days use I began to cough up lots of infected phlegm, indicating that my immune system was "coming back on line"!
2) I seem to be sleeping deeper, more soundly for longer
3) General improvement in mood/motivation
4) the stiff aches and pains (NOT DOMS, which is very hard for me to experience at this point in my training unless I use advanced methods) that were a constant part of my life--and which indicated excessive inflammation from training and other stress--is now largely gone. I use the analogy of the Tin man in the Wizard of Oz; I feel like I just got oiled!

Crowbar
Really glad things are improving for you! Please keep us posted on how you're doing :thumbsup:

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very good feedback on the real world use above. Very good point on the cortisol vs. anabolic mechanisms.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Rob from Iron Legion. I was so excited when I got home from work last night to find my order delivered. However upon opening half of my order was incorrect. I sent an email @ 8:15pm notifying customer service. I received an email back unexpectedly being that it was so late received an email back @ 11:29pm from Rob correcting the matter with a little something something for the hassle. All I can say is WOW what exceptional customer service. This was my first time ordering from Iron Legion and will definitely not be my last. Especially if my run compares to the reviews I have read. Thanks again Rob!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just got two bottles of virtus two bottles of invictus and 3 bottles of the 7keto

how should i run it.

work. has. been. killing me. stressed and overworked.... have been missing the gym due to being exhausted hoping this can get me right

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure it must have been asked in the past, but is it worth running it once a day at 0.5ml and if yes when should be best, at night or day?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got two bottles of virtus two bottles of invictus and 3 bottles of the 7keto

how should i run it.

work. has. been. killing me. stressed and overworked.... have been missing the gym due to being exhausted hoping this can get me right
I'm on the same boat as you. I have been going to the gym every morning for the past 7-8 years but lately I just can't seem to be bothered to get up and go... Thankfully I still go road cycling 20+Km on Saturday.