Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wonder if a little pregnenolone in the morning wouldn't help with the groggy feeling.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if a little pregnenolone in the morning wouldn't help with the groggy feeling.
I wonder if that will also help with the lethargy. I think the groggy feeling comes from reduced cortisol at night which causes deeper sleep.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wonder if that will also help with the lethargy. I think the groggy feeling comes from reduced cortisol at night which causes deeper sleep.
I've never really noticed physical energy from pregnenolone but it helps me shake the cobwebs out of my head sometimes

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Anyone else notice when taking this allergies aren't as bad/ you don't get sick as easily?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Is this better then 7-keto? Can´t decide if I should go with 7-keto or invictus.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this better then 7-keto? Can´t decide if I should go with 7-keto or invictus.
Invictus is much more efficient at managing cortisol than 7-keto. But, 7-keto seems to give a boost to metabolism.

I can't think of any studies on b-AET that I've read that didn't relate to the bodies response to some stressor.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Invictus is much more efficient at managing cortisol than 7-keto. But, 7-keto seems to give a boost to metabolism.

I can't think of any studies on b-AET that I've read that didn't relate to the bodies response to some stressor.
Some of the stressors they used have very interesting implications too!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nostrum420 delsolrob IronLegion

Would there be any advantage to stacking oral Androstene-3 beta-7 beta-17 beta-tirol w/ invictus...?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nostrum420 delsolrob IronLegion

Would there be any advantage to stacking oral Androstene-3 beta-7 beta-17 beta-tirol w/ invictus...?
No, not really... Invictus gets more than enough into the bloodstream on its own. I'd recommend the Virtus Invictus stack.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can women take this? Any problems?
The research that I've seen on b-AET has indicated it should be safe for women.

It should be noted that Salvo has essential oils in it (cedar wood and cypress) that may not be safe for women who are pregnant or at risk of becoming pregnant.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So what are some thought on stacking the 2?

Full dose of both?

What would adding VII-KT to Invictus benefit?

Downsides?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The research that I've seen on b-AET has indicated it should be safe for women.

It should be noted that Salvo has essential oils in it (cedar wood and cypress) that may not be safe for women who are pregnant or at risk of becoming pregnant.
Would dosing protocol be the same as a guy? Or would you go 1/2ml starting out? This is for my wife.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would dosing protocol be the same as a guy? Or would you go 1/2ml starting out? This is for my wife.
I believe all the female athletes that have used it have followed the normal dosing protocol, but there is no harm in starting low to assess.

my mom is currently using .5ml twice a day to combat inflammation and blood sugar issues...it's working well.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really like the sound of this. My biggest time of craving is between dinner and bed. I always have my cals planned to allow for a snack/dessert after dinner, but many times it is ravenous hunger even after a big dinner.

So hopefully I will reap the benefits of both craving control and reducing cortisol for better sleep if taken in the evening.
how did this go? did you notice the cravings were managed better?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how did this go? did you notice the cravings were managed better?
I would say better. But I also began increasing my calories intentionally throughout the run, so cravings weren't as big an issue as I was not restricting so hard.

But even with increased calories, I had fewer days where I just blew my goal for the day. So I guess that is a sign of better control for sure.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what are some thought on stacking the 2?

Full dose of both?

What would adding VII-KT to Invictus benefit?

Downsides?

7-keto and b-AET are quite synergistic

I would just add .5ml of VII-KT to each of my .5ml invictus doses.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sale is ending tonight for anyone that hasn't stocked up.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I've used PA's 7 Spray, which is a combination of 7 keto and b-aet. I loved it! So much so that I bought 3 bottles of each of the 7 keto and b-aet. I'll be running both for three months after I finish my 11 KT, 1 andro, and epiandro run.

Crowbar

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, really looking forward to hearing how you like it!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, I typically consider the upper chest, deltoids and neck the best areas for application. If I am going transdermal heavy, what are some other good sites to apply to?

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know, I typically consider the upper chest, deltoids and neck the best areas for application. If I am going transdermal heavy, what are some other good sites to apply to?
upper back, traps, inner bicep is also very effective. sometimes, I'll go down as far as my inner forearm (if it's not something I'm concerned about potentially transferring).

Thighs, tops of feet, behind the knees are also reported to be very good application points.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
upper back, traps, inner bicep is also very effective. sometimes, I'll go down as far as my inner forearm (if it's not something I'm concerned about potentially transferring).

Thighs, tops of feet, behind the knees are also reported to be very good application points.
Wow, you gave me some good new ones. Thanks!

Inner forearm/inner bicep pretty much means the sides closer to your body, right?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Where could a guy find this at a good deal now?..after reading about it I wanna give it a run... ive checked several sites but price is the same. Any discounts/deals floatin around or soon to come?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where could a guy find this at a good deal now?..after reading about it I wanna give it a run... ive checked several sites but price is the same. Any discounts/deals floatin around or soon to come?
Alot of the best deals have actually been right on the IL website. Not sure what's coming up but I'm sure it'll be announced in thier newsletter.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Got my bogo yesterday! thank you Iron Legion :) was not going to start my cut just yet.. but heck I so wanna begin with Invictus soo.. its on :D
Starting with 0,5ml the first weeks then upping to 1ml. Guys.. how the h*ll do you apply to upper back without wasting the ingredient? I do inner forearms, on top of hands/feet and when I get lower bf also chest and shoulders.

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got my bogo yesterday! thank you Iron Legion :) was not going to start my cut just yet.. but heck I so wanna begin with Invictus soo.. its on :D
Starting with 0,5ml the first weeks then upping to 1ml. Guys.. how the h*ll do you apply to upper back without wasting the ingredient? I do inner forearms, on top of hands/feet and when I get lower bf also chest and shoulders.
I just drop it on to my shoulder, upper trap area and then rub it in down as far as possible

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Received Invictus yesterday and took 0.5 ml after supper. Sleep was much improved and vivid dreams. Dried fairly quickly and smell is different than any other transdermals ive ran...less alchohol smell and more like smokey i would say. My wife really liked it thats for sure.

Now its am and im feeling very refreshed while having me morning coffee. Taking a shower soon and another 0.5ml application.
More to follow.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My gf absolutely loves the smell...she actually prefers it to most of my colognes.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I think i may start a log this weekend. Had a great workout today..day 2.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
b-aet is a great anticatabolic. overall I thought it impaired my cardio workouts though..not from the pumps but lack of stamina...some hamstring and buttock cramps also while swimming in the pool

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Im on Mithras nano particles and icon 11 for a cutting cycle, if I pct with this would it be ok to use 2 bottles of it?

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im on Mithras nano particles and icon 11 for a cutting cycle, if I pct with this would it be ok to use 2 bottles of it?
If you want to use it for 8 weeks, that should not be a problem. But I don't recommend more than .5ml twice a day

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
If you want to use it for 8 weeks, that should not be a problem. But I don't recommend more than .5ml twice a day
Ok thx a ton man!!!!!!!! Im defly getting a bottle contemplating 2 I just wana cut as much as I can and also have a solid good pct! I was gonna use titan from antaeus labs and king pin and invictus my 2 fav companies in the game

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok thx a ton man!!!!!!!! Im defly getting a bottle contemplating 2 I just wana cut as much as I can and also have a solid good pct! I was gonna use titan from antaeus labs and king pin and invictus my 2 fav companies in the game
Be sure to check out the Presidents' Day sale at www.iron-legion.com

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are people experiencing weight loss or fat loss from waist?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are people experiencing weight loss or fat loss from waist?
Yes, most people have experienced fat loss in those hard to hit areas like the mid section.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I'm so so so pumped to run this ! I've never ever been let down by IFN!!!! To add this after 11icon and mithras and stacked with Titan from Antaeus labs this is gonna be one shred of a stack