Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to SNS Reduce XT, because i have a tub of that on hand for cortisol control as well.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron legion never fail to impress so I'm sure it'll be good

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Log is up if anyone is interested in following along. Looking to cut! 270 to 230-240 here I come

lanky

Awards
  • Established
what i noticed was that there was an effective dose and anything over did not provide further benefit with oral B-AET

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, does this particular ingredient have any studies of interest behind it? I have trust in CEL/Iron Legion (both using same ingredient) in being legit of course, but I'm always curious, particularly about possible dosing. If it can't be stated here, how much is in 1mL dose and how high would you go?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iron Legion salvo carrier is the shiznit. It is the superior carrier!Just had to say that.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Iron Legion salvo carrier is the shiznit. It is the superior carrier!Just had to say that.
Agreed! And thank you for your support!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Without a doubt this is another amazing product by IL. I'm using it now and I swear it's saving me from deteriorating on my cut lol

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Zoo do you guys own Iconic Formulations?, running the 11-keto and it is working very well!!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
was hoping mine would be here today, hope it arrives tomorrow for me to start next monday which is my 3rd week of pct where cortisol will start to spike.

I have reduce XT on hand so will probably use that if it does not arrive from nutriverse.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zoo do you guys own Iconic Formulations?, running the 11-keto and it is working very well!!!
I think it might be under the Iron Legion/Alpha Gainz banner as well. Nos or rob will have to confirm. Either way I'm glad to see that it's treating you well

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah i hear alpha gainz in the same company is what I meant

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah i hear alpha gainz in the same company is what I meant
Correction. Iron legion. Alpha Gainz. Iconic formulations. These are separate entities. The salvo is a licensing thing.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, did some solo research on Invictus' ingredient and got what I needed to be convinced. Two bottles on the way!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My Invictus has just turned up this morning,

Yesterday i ran Reduce XT, 3 caps per day am, midday and pre bed,

Today i have just done 0.5 ml of Invictus in the am, is it then best to dose the other 0.5ml pre bed or straight after workout, also could you get away with just dosing 1 ml in the am for the day.

When using Reduce XT yesterday i noticed post workout i did not have any down or anxious feeling and had no cravings for food, i will see how this product compares today, and will do a full 30 days on it then either order another one or switch over to reduce xt for another month,

I did notice it applies well and has a strong chemical / medicinal like smell to it.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, did some solo research on Invictus' ingredient and got what I needed to be convinced. Two bottles on the way!
b-AET really is an impressive and underrated ingredient in the supplement world.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Could someone clarify how many mg. of actives per ml.? I've never used any IL products, but I find it very frustrating that it's so hard to get a straight answer to the dosages in your products.

I just ordered 3 bottles of the VII-keto and would like to order 3 bottles of the b-aet to stack with it (just would like to know the dosage per ml.).

I've used PA's 7 spray before and it was fantastic! The only thing I didn't like was the fact that you had to use 8 ml./day in order to get 120 mg. of 7-keto and 120 mg. of b-aet !

Crowbar

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could someone clarify how many mg. of actives per ml.? I've never used any IL products, but I find it very frustrating that it's so hard to get a straight answer to the dosages in your products.

I just ordered 3 bottles of the VII-keto and would like to order 3 bottles of the b-aet to stack with it (just would like to know the dosage per ml.).

I've used PA's 7 spray before and it was fantastic! The only thing I didn't like was the fact that you had to use 8 ml./day in order to get 120 mg. of 7-keto and 120 mg. of b-aet !

Crowbar
Invictus is 100mg/ml of b-AET

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Crowbar
Both are 100mg/ml

We apologize for any frustration. These products are officially marketed as cosmetics, so, the concentration isn't listed on the label but reps like myself or a quick email to customer service should suffice to get you clear answers on any of our products.

Again, I apologize for any confusion and we appreciate your support!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Both are 100mg/ml

We apologize for any frustration. These products are officially marketed as cosmetics, so, the concentration isn't listed on the label but reps like myself or a quick email to customer service should suffice to get you clear answers on any of our products.

Again, I apologize for any confusion and we appreciate your support!

And I appreciate your fast response! Three bottles of b-aet on the way.

As an additional bit of info on the 7-keto, it significantly increases thyroid hormone levels.

For those who have not used b-aet or 7-keto, you're in for a treat! I'm 54 y.o. and have been training for over 30 years. PA's 7 spray (combo of both actives) made me feeling like a new man! I mean it completely eliminated the aches and pains of hard training and cutting. My joints and tendons felt like I was the Tin Man that had just been oiled. It definitely ramps up your immune system also. I invariably get a "low grade" cold or something of the sort whenever I cut and train hard; but not on this stuff! The leaning effect is also substantial. You're gonna love it!

So, is it "anabolic"? Well, in the sense that it helps you be able to train with greater intensity without excessive inflammation--which will decrease insulin sensitivity-- or getting sick, yes it is, as it will increase recovery.

I can't recall off the top of my head if was 7-keto or b-aet that has been shown to decrease total testosterone, but INCREASE FREE TEST.

Crowbar

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I actually notice increased joint pain while taking oral b androstenetriol. I am on it at 75mg a day now

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my own log:

BOTTLE 1 FINAL REVIEW:
Okay, I've already rambled on in the thread enough so first, we will start with lists.

PROS:
- After 1.5 weeks, I've had the best sleep of my life. This is superior to the old sleep stack combo I had which consisted of 100mg L-Theanine, 500mg Relora, and 100mg 5-HTP
- Feelings of relaxation (sort of absent minded kind of feeling)
- Possible body composition improvements
- Impulse/hunger control while in a decent deficit

CONS:
- Lethargy. As expected of DHEA/DHEA metabolites, a person who's "relatively young" (26) should generally feel lethargy from these kinds of compounds
- Acne. At first, I thought this may have been in my head until I realized there are some bits of info that say that while this may lower total test, it increases the amount of free test. Getting acne on my chest and back are very rare. Even random pimples on my legs.

I went down from around 202 to 196 in 3.5 weeks (the bottle lasted 24ish days). Combined with the fact that my diet was not 100% on point on weekends and the fact that I still managed to get some good strength progression out of the Texas Method, this is pretty nice. I recommend this for people who have a lot of visceral fat, or for people with low diet control in regards to cravings. I wouldn't call this appetite suppression....but it just makes me think less about the "good foods" I am missing out on. I've tried intermittent fasting (which I still do) and eating lots of veggies with lots of water, but this supplement definitely made the difference in regards to next level hunger/craving control.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't expect this product to lower testosterone.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I took the whole ML in one dose pre bed... im a zombie today....literally, but im beyond relaxed it's so weird.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha, well that'll teach ya!

bet you slept like a rock though

I would try to take it at least a few hours before bed, and I don't recommend more than .5ml at a time.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too take 1ml in a morning and thats it...

Do you recommend .5ml twice a day?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would this lower test?
I don't have them on hand, but DHEA/7-Keto have shown to sometimes lower testosterone levels (ever so slightly) and brings them back to normal upon discontinuation. Considering b-AET converts back and forth to 7-Keto, this can be a slight possibility. It's why I said "may", but in the grand scheme, if it ends up increasing free testosterone (which it may have based on things I've read and my acne problem) it's still beneficial.

Either way, it has some amazing benefits for dieting. I wish Iron Legion came out with this a year or two ago back when I had these crazy fat burning stacks that did nowhere near as much to control my cravings/appetite as this.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
.5ml pre bed and i get the deepest knock out sleep there is... and when im cycle my sleep is garbage so i cant wait to try this on cycle.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
ma70, you're right, this does have some amazing properties. I plan on doing a combo of 1 ml/day of both the 7-keto and b-aet for 3 months after my current 2 month run of 220 mg/day 1-andro, 500 mg./day epi, and 250 mg/day 11-kt.

I've never done either one by itself, just the combo. This stack has amazing anti-inflammatory properties that are indispensable during periods of hard training and/or cutting. At 54 y.o. I can get seriously sore during intense training in a coloric deficeit, and this combo helps unbelievably! The stack also has great leaning properties, and can also be used to benefit in PCT.

Great substances; I'm really looking forward to running them!

Crowbar

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Reducing cortisol before/during sleep gives pretty deep sleep, but you might have some grogginess upon waking.
Grogginess? More like a fookin zombie. Take it an hour before bed and if you make sure to get 7 hours, you'll be pristine the next morning and minimize grogginess.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I would advise a bit of time before you go to bed.

My current evening schedule (I'm a night owl)
  • gym from 7-9pm
  • shower - then apply .5ml invictus
  • dinner at 10pm
  • about midnight I usually get intense cravings...these have gone away while running invictus
  • bedtime around 2am
sleep has been great with this routine, also taking Invictus earlier in the evening (relatively speaking) helps with my evening cravings caused by the rise in cortisol. While before bed may help with some deep sleep, it's not likely doing as much for the other benefits of managing cortisol while it's in it's peek.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I would advise a bit of time before you go to bed.

My current evening schedule (I'm a night owl)
  • gym from 7-9pm
  • shower - then apply .5ml invictus
  • dinner at 10pm
  • about midnight I usually get intense cravings...these have gone away while running invictus
  • bedtime around 2am
sleep has been great with this routine, also taking Invictus earlier in the evening (relatively speaking) helps with my evening cravings caused by the rise in cortisol. While before bed may help with some deep sleep, it's not likely doing as much for the other benefits of managing cortisol while it's in it's peek.
I really like the sound of this. My biggest time of craving is between dinner and bed. I always have my cals planned to allow for a snack/dessert after dinner, but many times it is ravenous hunger even after a big dinner.

So hopefully I will reap the benefits of both craving control and reducing cortisol for better sleep if taken in the evening.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So assuming I work out in the AM, would you recommend splitting my dose (to minimize grogginess)? Maybe 0.5 ml post-workout after showering, 0.5 ml pre bed?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So assuming I work out in the AM, would you recommend splitting my dose (to minimize grogginess)? Maybe 0.5 ml post-workout after showering, 0.5 ml pre bed?
That sounds good. Spreading it out may reduce the grogginess (although it's just a side effect of DHEA type stuff if you're of a younger age).