Invictus skin redness

daywalker81

Awards
Did anyone experienced redness on the skin after robbing it with invictus on clavicle area ?
Please share your experience.
IMG_3217.JPG

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you rub hard enough sure, if it doesn’t burn or form a rash no worries

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used several of their products and not had an issue. Chances are your rubbing it in to hard.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did anyone experienced redness on the skin after robbing it with invictus on clavicle area ?
Please share your experience.View attachment 168211
Daywalker1

going to give you detailed instructions...

1. with dropper still in bottle squeeze pump once. this should come out very close to exactly .5ml.
2. remove dropper from bottle and put half on your left hand.
3. using left hand apply to right clavicle AND shoulder area.
4. put remaining liquid on right hand and apply to left clavicle AND shoulder area.

if you put half on left clavicle and shoulder area, and half on right clavicle and shoulder area you will be applying to a larger area and you should not have any issues.

if you have any more issues or questions let me know.

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Please share your experience.View attachment 168211
I’ve never had redness from applying Invictus.

My technique (50mg dose in the AM, half a dropper) is to put little drops all over my clavicle areas, shoulders, upper lats, and upper chest areas. Then I use one finger from each hand to spread it around the application areas. I don’t rub it in. I just spread it around evenly on all areas where applied. It dries in less than 5 minutes.

Good luck!