INVICTUS!!!! an Iron Legion sponsored log

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much to note in the past week. Sleep is still hit and miss. Invictus doesn't seem to be killing cravings for me, but when I do overshoot my macros it's with good foods so I'm not blowing it on garbage.

Body composition has made a few improvements this week though. Hardness and vascularity are definitely up. Looking drier all throughout the day. I'd say I've lost at least 1% BF in 2 weeks. Weight hovering at 208-209

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely legit. I've lost almost an inch off my waist this past month but I've only lost 2 1/2 pounds.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, it's going really well. I love this stuff. Just got my 2nd bottle and think I'm going to grab at least 1 more. Will run it throughout my entire cruise (3+ months). For me a total recomp agent. weight staying the same, but noticeable body improvements. And as ma70 said, I believe I'm noticing some performance benefits. Great pumps at least, considering I'm on relatively low carb. Not to mention I just love applying it. Salvo is by far the best TD carrier I've ever used.

So this is my 3rd week, after next week I will be adding a little bit to the mix. I got some CJC 1295 DAC, MK 677 and T3. So may bump the cals slightly and see how this works in a slight surplus with the other things. Hoping the Invictus and T3 will keep things tight.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel like it's helping bring out my weakest point, my back.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1469916517.288627.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1469916546.971469.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, it's going really well. I love this stuff. Just got my 2nd bottle and think I'm going to grab at least 1 more. Will run it throughout my entire cruise (3+ months). For me a total recomp agent. weight staying the same, but noticeable body improvements. And as ma70 said, I believe I'm noticing some performance benefits. Great pumps at least, considering I'm on relatively low carb. Not to mention I just love applying it. Salvo is by far the best TD carrier I've ever used.

So this is my 3rd week, after next week I will be adding a little bit to the mix. I got some CJC 1295 DAC, MK 677 and T3. So may bump the cals slightly and see how this works in a slight surplus with the other things. Hoping the Invictus and T3 will keep things tight.
I agree 100%...invictus is good stuff!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I agree 100%...invictus is good stuff!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the log!
Thanks man!!

Loving this product. I don't know by what means it has an effect on pump in the gym, but it seems like the last couple workouts have been painfully good. Even on a low volume power session today felt tight and looked huge.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should note for the sake of the log, I did add Epicurus 4 days ago. So some aspects may soon be attributed to that addition.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I should note for the sake of the log, I did add Epicurus 4 days ago. So some aspects may soon be attributed to that addition.
keepin it real...I have a bottle of virtus waiting, gonna get some invictus to run with it along with tes1fy in September.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to get some secondary benefits from this stuff. Awesome sense of well-being. Feel positive throughout the day. Happy with body-comp, and even when diet fails for the day, I seem to be okay with myself. A very relaxed effect for a high-strung individual.

Recomping nicely. Have already increased cals to maintenance and wake up each day nice and dry.

Today completes 3 weeks. Going to add in a couple goodies this coming week, and will keep the log updated through my second bottle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Starting to get some secondary benefits from this stuff. Awesome sense of well-being. Feel positive throughout the day. Happy with body-comp, and even when diet fails for the day, I seem to be okay with myself. A very relaxed effect for a high-strung individual.

Recomping nicely. Have already increased cals to maintenance and wake up each day nice and dry.

Today completes 3 weeks. Going to add in a couple goodies this coming week, and will keep the log updated through my second bottle.
how's the joints? I get horribly achy joints on arimistane and other anti-corts, but no issues with invictus---arimistane also crushes my libido, but invictus seemed neutral.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how's the joints? I get horribly achy joints on arimistane and other anti-corts, but no issues with invictus---arimistane also crushes my libido, but invictus seemed neutral.
Zero joint issues.

Perhaps the 250 Test and no AI is aiding in both joints and libido. Both are great!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Zero joint issues.

Perhaps the 250 Test and no AI is aiding in both joints and libido. Both are great!!
lol...I ran arimistane back when I was on trt[200mg weekly]and it killed both my libido and joints.

can't help myself, I was just very impressed with my run of invictus!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...I ran arimistane back when I was on trt[200mg weekly]and it killed both my libido and joints.

can't help myself, I was just very impressed with my run of invictus!!!
Me too buddy. It's one of those products I will miss using.

....until next time anyways lol

CJNator

Awards
Do you think invictus has helped your immune system in any way?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think invictus has helped your immune system in any way?
No reason to think it hasn't I guess is the only way to answer. Unless aside from getting sick/staying healthy, there are other markers to gauge your immune system.

CJNator

Awards
there are quite a few studies on b-AET increasing immune function.
No reason to think it hasn't I guess is the only way to answer. Unless aside from getting sick/staying healthy, there are other markers to gauge your immune system.
I should have asked if you ever get low immune symptoms from test, I know some people can get test flu at certain dosages. Invictus would definitely be a solid cycle staple for those who do and generally.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should have asked if you ever get low immune symptoms from test, I know some people can get test flu at certain dosages. Invictus would definitely be a solid cycle staple for those who do and generally.
Good point. I've never had test-flu or do I feel like I get sick more frequently on blast or cruise.

(Knocks on wood)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couple new little separations caught my eye in the mirror. Yes...I was flexing on myself a bit. So love handles are not only almost gone, but hip starting to separate upper and lower body a bit.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470281776.015932.jpg

And the cool thing about cortisol control is the visceral fat loss. A little indentation pulling in on the side.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470281915.832540.jpg

All this after 3700 calories and way over my planned carbs.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking good! There's a strange creature in the first picture, by the way. You may want to check that out.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good! There's a strange creature in the first picture, by the way. You may want to check that out.
Lol

Daddy what are you doing?

Nothing honey, just tooling-out in the mirror.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And maybe if I would shave, the cuts would look deeper. Too much damn work

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Shaving is the worst and I barely even grow in hair on my chest and stomach. I haven't used a real razor on my face in two years. I always just use a trimmer lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shaving is the worst and I barely even grow in hair on my chest and stomach. I haven't used a real razor on my face in two years. I always just use a trimmer lol
X2 man, clippers on my neck and to maintain the beard. **** shaving everyday

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dma378
hey bro i could be wrong but this is the most definition i have seen so far.
Invictus seems legitttt ilI have to buy few bottle once I'm done with my cycle

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378
hey bro i could be wrong but this is the most definition i have seen so far.
Invictus seems legitttt ilI have to buy few bottle once I'm done with my cycle
Definitely legit. For not really even cutting, to still be losing fat is awesome. I have been leaner, but not at this weight. I usually have to get down to 202-204 to be at this BF. So to be at 213 is a statement to the recomping ability this will help with. This is 3 weeks of use!!!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely legit. For not really even cutting, to still be losing fat is awesome. I have been leaner, but not at this weight. I usually have to get down to 202-204 to be at this BF. So to be at 213 is a statement to the recomping ability this will help with. This is 3 weeks of use!!!
That's awesome man

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I wasn't the only one to realize the awesomeness that was Invictus. Hopefully people can see my unsponsored log (well, and the other logs) and realize this stuff isn't just hype.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I wasn't the only one to realize the awesomeness that was Invictus. Hopefully people can see my unsponsored log (well, and the other logs) and realize this stuff isn't just hype.
Feel free to link it bro for anybody interested in browsing through.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
really glad you've been enjoying this run! Loving all this feedback...very fulfilling to see all the people loving the new products (Invictus and Virtus)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really glad you've been enjoying this run! Loving all this feedback...very fulfilling to see all the people loving the new products (Invictus and Virtus)
You beat me to linking my own log, doh.

Also, I cleaned you guys out with that sale. Packing a lot of VII-KT and Invictus for a future stack soon.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Also, I cleaned you guys out with that sale. Packing a lot of VII-KT and Invictus for a future stack soon.
glad you're taking advantage! In all honesty, I don't think enough people are taking advantage of the savings on Invictus and VII-KT...seems a lot of people are waiting for Virtus to come back. But, more virtus is a little way out.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How would you dose the 2 in a stack? I have thought about this as well but wasn't sure. Would you half dose each?