Introducing the NutraPlanet Wishlist (AKA Bookmarks!)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know many people have been requesting a wish-list for eons, and after some site exploring it turns out this feature is already available and ready to use!

Instructions:
1. Log into your account
2. Go to a product of interest, on the right, under reviews, click "Add this product to your Bookmarks"
3. Rinse and repeat until all your wildest dreams are bookmarked, and ready to be added impulsively during our next sale.

If completed successfully, you should have a cart and also a bookmark/wishlist!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Does that mean no west coast/euro warehouse?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats one wish off my wish list.... when do we get the other? ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
great feature and we didn't ever know it was there, i'll definitely will be using this going forward, however that icon is easy to miss, you might want to change that to text it would be more helpful for others to notice

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Yep, this has been there since the new website went live. I did not realize it was not announced.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
We could play it up as a recent addition to show how progressive we are :surprised:

LOL... to late for that... unless you remove that silly icon and just name it Bookmarks :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
About?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
fyi ....this is the bookmark icon you will want to look for and click to book mark the product.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
my wish list is very long and contains some items that nutra doesn't carry......like tickets to tonight's nuggets game.