Introducing: PES Select Peanut Butter Cup

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
crepes will need a bit of milk not just egg whites. They should be runny and thin when being made

Yes - actually, I put some water into the powder, made a soupy paste out of it, then added it to the eggs. Problem is, I've never cooked crepes before and the first 2 came out a little over-done. The third one I got pretty good. It beat the hell out of just plain egg whites! The PB was a little weak in the end though...

Thanks guys!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes - actually, I put some water into the powder, made a soupy paste out of it, then added it to the eggs. Problem is, I've never cooked crepes before and the first 2 came out a little over-done. The third one I got pretty good. It beat the hell out of just plain egg whites! The PB was a little weak in the end though...

Thanks guys!
Could always add some pb2 as well, bring some flavor back

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thanks guys!
You should add everything and blend and mix together and it should come out thin. You should just cover the bottom of the Skillet with batter and it will cook very fast. Flip quick allow to cook for another 30-45 until done then set aside. Roll them up as you want. Crepes are quick and easy. Not to mention the toppings and fillings are endless :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Ok I haven't even finished my first PBC shake(I busted open the package ASAP and mixed a shake immediately), but halfway through I had to sit down and write this. I felt that compelled.

So far only had it in milk, but wow. I will stick with CnC as my day-to-day for its macros, but flavour-wise, this is the best flavour of Select by FAR. I won't ever need XF or UMP ever again for dessert protein. I would rather just use this and have the better profile any day.

Everyone's taste buds are different, but for me, it DOES taste EXACTLY like Reese's. The hype was real people, but PES delivered. Can't wait to try this in water.

Reactions: 804
digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Usually use 1-2 tblspns of Splenda when I make protein frozen yogurt, forgot to add it today using my pb cup select and the taste was just amazing. Don't need the sweetener!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually use 1-2 tblspns of Splenda when I make protein frozen yogurt, forgot to add it today using my pb cup select and the taste was just amazing. Don't need the sweetener!
Good deal bro. I love that no added sweeteners were needed in our formula. That's called doing it right!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
So, uhhhh recipe PLEASE?!
Wow, why did you have to bring this back up. Just when I had forgotten all about it too....hngggggggggggggggggggggg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I finally order some PES Select protein peanutbutter cup. This will be my first experience with this brand of protein. I'm looking forward to it

Awards
  • Established
I finally order some PES Select protein peanutbutter cup. This will be my first experience with this brand of protein. I'm looking forward to it
You surely won't regret it. In fact, I'm sure you'll regret not trying it Sooner brother!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Can I sub something in place of chickpeas in the cookie dough recipe?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can I sub something in place of chickpeas in the cookie dough recipe?
Real dough otherwise, or cut up a cookie, or fiber one soft cookie bar

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So many great ideas on your site buddy. I'm glad you took the time to make this.
Thank you brother
I think team PES is all following

Hope you guys try one, Have wanted to send you all goodies for ages

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I really need to go pick my order up. It's been sitting there for 2 weeks now. lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really need to go pick my order up. It's been sitting there for 2 weeks now. lol
Almost three tubs done over here, not including the sample bdcc sent me. Thanks to you guys ive substituted cpbc for my cheat meals and have cleaned my diet up even more. Benefiting like crazy from it!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Almost three tubs done over here, not including the sample bdcc sent me. Thanks to you guys ive substituted cpbc for my cheat meals and have cleaned my diet up even more. Benefiting like crazy from it!
3 tubs???

Do you eat whole food? Lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 tubs???

Do you eat whole food? Lol
Yeaa bro, alot of it! I eat 7 to 8 times a day. 25 pounds of chicken and fish and probly 8-10 cartons of egg whites a week. Plus a whole lot of oatmeal with my select protein lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeaa bro, alot of it! I eat 7 to 8 times a day. 25 pounds of chicken and fish and probly 8-10 cartons of egg whites a week. Plus a whole lot of oatmeal with my select protein lol
Cant lie tho, this past week i might have leaned on the select a little too much lol. I might have a problem.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant lie tho, this past week i might have leaned on the select a little too much lol. I might have a problem.
Thinking we may need a SELECT addicts anonymous thread started soon. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Broooooo.... I think i got a problem. Empty tubs everywhere lol
Walk into your place and it probably looks like a crime scene! Haha

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Walk into your place and it probably looks like a crime scene! Haha
To say the least. Just finished one last night. Its sad because my stash keeps getting smaller...but atleast i feel confident that im not a supplement horder and i use the stuff!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nah, he's making forts in his living room out of them........ that's what I do anyways. :bigok:
Isn't that part of the deal? "buy ten tubs, get free furniture"

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
image-785729716.jpg

PBC cream shots anyone?
Oreo bottom, topped with reeses pb chip and oreo shavings

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have a few. Looks delicious as usual.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just started to bake with the PB Cup
Few creations down. now just awaiting the recipe contest to reveal them :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Can't say I'm the biggest fan of CPBC as a drink. It definitely wouldn't rank higher than SD or CnC for me. I've got my first tub of Blondie on it's way so we'll see how that sits in the line up.

I thinking baking with CPBC will be its strength to be honest.

Reactions: GNO
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I finally got my hands on some PBC! I currently have bronchitis so my taste buds and sniffer are shot. Yet it still is hands down my favorite flavor now. Amazing to say the least! Had it with oats for breakfast and can't wait to go home and try some more combos. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SD still King for baking IMO
ive made a few things with PBC i find it better in sludge.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The time is now to stock up again

SELECT PB CUP

Yep, that's right! Select PB Cup 27 serving is officially back in stock after selling out of stock in just 24hrs 3 weeks ago. Get it before it's gone again!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The time is now to stock up again

SELECT PB CUP

Yep, that's right! Select PB Cup 27 serving is officially back in stock after selling out of stock in just 24hrs 3 weeks ago. Get it before it's gone again!!!!
It's always a good time to stock up with Select! :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
About 6 recipes deep into CPB
Still for baking Blondie is the king, CPB is pretty good tho!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
About 6 recipes deep into CPB
Still for baking Blondie is the king, CPB is pretty good tho!
i have to agree blondie is my favorite for pancakes to and muffins CPBC goes well with everything on my second tub now lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i have to agree blondie is my favorite for pancakes to and muffins CPBC goes well with everything on my second tub now lol
add a SD Glaze to Blondie and its game on... Makes an incredible cheesecake. Love the sweetness of SD

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
add a SD Glaze to Blondie and its game on... Makes an incredible cheesecake. Love the sweetness of SD
As soon I finish a tub of another brands protein I will break into Blondie. First time trying, exciting times.
For me SD was Amazing, PBC was a letdown off a one serving taste.